Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

KRK

@kamaalrkhan

I don’t have any problem if #KanganaRanaut calls Bollywood a gutter. But I just want to ask her that what she is doing in that gutter? She should live in her beautiful city Manali instead of gutter. Aakhir Kangana Ki Kaya majboori hai, Iss Gutter main Rahne Ki?

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She always has a strong opinion about everything.She works in this industry and she calls it a gutter? That same industry which gave her name, fame and millions.Everything she and her family are enjoying in their lives are because of Bollywood.Before that like who knew them? I Know i didn't. Maybe only the people of Manali. If she has so much of problem with Bollywood. Simple.Quit. Why is she even acting?  Permanently stay at Manali. Enjoy the mountains. Its a beautiful place. I have been there. Its peaceful. Except for her own fans no one else is going to miss her.

Edited by Ktptalks - 2 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Raj Kundra is hardly Bollywood.  He's produced what 4 things ever?  He's been more heavily involved in many other businesses including Sports and it looks like he was trying to use Bollywood as a front to lure in models and actresses for his other illegal ventures.

As for the gutter - this is a woman who sent her nudes out unasked for - among many other unsavory acts.  She wallows in the gutter. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think in her case its just a reaction

Its always strong

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Trust Kangu to do her film promotions in between these scandals 😆 Anyway I agree with her that movie industry is indeed a gutter, with so many cases propping up against these people 🤢

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Ab ye ek aur funny insaan🤣.

Agar tum bhi gutter mein raho toh tum bhi toh gutter rani hi hui na didi🤣

Bollywood gutter nahi to Gutter se kam bhi nahi ....Drugs hai casting couch hai , sharab hai shabab hai , Hawala racket hai , mafiya ke phone call hai , rape hai aur ab P@rn bhi aa gaya ...

Bollywood ke gutter ke kichad main kuch ek hi kamal ki tarah khil rahe hai varna sabke kalle chitte dheere dheere open hote rehtey hai 😆 aise hi kamal se yeh bollywood bacha hua hai 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bollywood is a gutter.  So after having worked there for a decade , after sleeping with married male actors from Bollywood to keep my Bollywood career afloat  after profiting off my image as a Bollywood actress ,after earning tons of money from Bollywood I've finally decided to call Bollywood out .  Toh Kya hua agar main sabse badi gutterayin Hoon? BJP ki ass choomke behti Ganga mein naak katwake main baithi hoon bullshit farmane.  Dunia ke sabse gandi naali ke keede bhi Meri harqatein dekhke cringe karenge Lekin main thehri thick skinned aur shameless.  So watch out for my  next film exposing Bollywood, which I 'll be making with the help of actors ,writers , editors  technicians ,hair dressers and dozens of others from Bollywood.  

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Forget about Kangana...yes it actually is.,,andar se gandagi bhari hai