Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

πŸ˜†looks more like juvenile poses. Why can't these young wannabe actresses look at  yester years actresses to see expressions

Her mother has done some good work like in Chameliki shaadi, Waaris, Kalyug, and understand acting.

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 2 years ago
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She's worse than even a kid who is reluctantly paraded in front of guests and half heartedly does their routine. 

Infact if she was my kid, I would never parade her in front of the guests. Or maybe I would if I wanted to get rid of them sooner than expected. Then this skill or whatever of her would really come in handy.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

She's worse than even a kid who is reluctantly paraded in front of guests and half heartedly does their routine. 

Infact if she was my kid, I would never parade her in front of the guests. Or maybe I would if I wanted to get rid of them sooner than expected. Then this skill or whatever of her would really come in handy.

πŸ˜†!!!

Maybe Kareena came over with an exclusive signed copy of the Pregnancy Bible so Sara started her expressions performance so Kareena would leave ASAP

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

With the right director, I think she can deliver a solid performance with some of these expressions πŸ˜ƒ

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

πŸ˜†!!!

Maybe Kareena came over with an exclusive signed copy of the Pregnancy Bible so Sara started her expressions performance so Kareena would leave ASAP

Kareena would just be jealous that someone is carrying her legacy forward in the expressions department. Ngl, can't choose who is more worse.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

With the right director, I think she can deliver a solid performance with some of these expressions πŸ˜ƒ

She kinda needs to tone down when it comes to acting though, she was unbearable in LAK2, seems like she has taken her lessons from Bebo πŸ˜†

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

She kinda needs to tone down when it comes to acting though, she was unbearable in LAK2, seems like she has taken her lessons from Bebo πŸ˜†

By God's grace, I have not seen that movie yet. I'm still recovering from the trailer.

infinity101 thumbnail

By God's grace, I have not seen that movie yet. I'm still recovering from the trailer.

Save yourself the torture and don't watch it πŸ˜†

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Save yourself the torture and don't watch it πŸ˜†

I watched Pati Patni aur woh one day and Ananya's acting was pretty toned down. I didn't mind it. She has a lot of room for improvement though. Sara and Ananya should exchange their levels of expressions with each other and come to a nice medium 

infinity101 thumbnail

I watched Pati Patni aur woh one day and Ananya's acting was pretty toned down. I didn't mind it. She has a lot of room for improvement though. Sara and Ananya should exchange their levels of expressions with each other and come to a nice medium 

I genuinely liked Ananya in that movie. She is okayish but the good thing is that she is subtle and doesn't overact. Sara on the other hand is OTT and quite loud too  Even Jhanvi isn't that bad. Let's see what Shanaya would do πŸ˜†