Rekindled Love (IshRa FF) 

by Iamking 

"And I hate how you

made me question myself

when the problem was 

you all along". 

"Give me one more chance to love you again "

SUMMARY |

Almost 16 years ago, Raman Ryan Bhalla cheated on the woman he loved. Ishita Niasha Iyer. 

°

°

°

©Copyright 2021 All rights reserved to Maisha. Any pictures, videos or music used in this book does not belong to me unless stated otherwise. No part of this publication may be produced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means. Including photocopying, recording or any other electronic or mechanical method without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and are either, the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book is intended for mature audiences and contains profanity/violent language, explicit sexual activity. 

Edited by Iamking - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iamking thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

| Chapter One |

19 August 2001

New Delhi 

A excited Ishita hurriedly steps out of a cab, her nerves all the place, butterflies in her stomach. She takes a moment to breathe and straightens herself up. She finally looks up at the building in front of her.

She power walks to the entrance, pushing the door she walks right past the secretary waving a hand in greeting paying no mind to anyone trying to make conversation with her. She was on a mission. Making her way to the elevator she pressed the button and eagerly waited for it. Rocking back and forth on her heels, not a minute passed and it opened luckily just a few people were on it so she wouldn't have to say or do anything other than cop a nod or two.

'Ting'

Ishita made a beeline to the office she's most familiar with. Knowing that it was not a busy day and the time allowed the person she so eagerly wanted to meet was on their side, she burst into the room...

Her heart dropped into her stomach. She couldn't breathe or move. It was like her soul had left her body. Hot tears formed in her eyes threatening to fall and flood the floor.

'No, No, No, No!'

Her mind chided, it couldn't believe. No she wouldn't believe it.

Her Raman, having sex with his so called 'Best Friend' was not something she wanted to believe or see especially on a day like this.

"Oh My God" she breathed out

Time had froze. Raman stood dazed, Shagun quickly scrambled finding her clothes that had scattered around the office.

Ishita and Raman looked eyes. Ishita with her vision blurred could see the dumpstruck look on her 'Fiancé' face.

" Baby I- it's not -I'm sorry" Raman tried talking but words refused to leave his mouth

She looked around once again. Betrayal, fury, hurt, anger. All these emotions replaced the one she entered the building harboring.

"Raman?" Her voice betraying her.

Her knees were about to give out on her and she knew she didn't want to be caught dead in this building, infront of these inhumane bustards, slowly backtracking. Every step she took backwards her heart and mind automatically let go of the memories she had with this cheater.

The laughs they'd shared.
The tears they'd bawled together
The happiness they'd managed to make together

All of it. It was slipping from her hold.

"Ishita please baby listen to me"
"Im sorry"
"It was a mistake"
"Ishita..."

She blocked it all out,all she could hear was her heart breaking. She felt suffocated. Like a gun rang out she snapped out of her daze when Shagun's voice pierced into her ears. She looked at her shaking Raman to do something instead of standing there and spewing words that obviously don't seem to get to her.

She  turned when she felt the door on her back and made a run for it. Tears streaming down her face, she knew the elevator wouldn't do her runaway justice. Taking a turn to the stairs she made a run for it. Her shoes slowing her down, took them off while running...

Raman tried running after her but she was fast, always was. Ishita dashed passed the people and ran toward the doors, pushing them with the little strength she had left, she kept on running.

She ran until her tears ran dry. Cars hooting at her, people calling out after her. She didn't stop.

Her vision cleared a little and she saw a line of cabs, she could care less about who was in it and she opened the door and directed the driver to their apartment. God was on her side because the driver turned around and fled through the city. Instructing him to wait for her she ran upto her apartment building and rushed up the stairs to their home.

She fumbled with the keys, breathing heavy. Finally the keys turned barging in she went straight to her bedroom and took a big bag and stuffed whatever she could see at the moment. Her clothes, important files everything and anything she could carry she took. After ravaging her stuff she took off. Not bothering to look back or lock the door. Climbing down the steps as quickly as her shaking legs could get her she made her way back to the cab.

The cab driver had been waiting outside the car and he quickly opened the boot and helped her put her stuff up.

"Can you take me to the airport please" Her voice breaking

He nodded and spazzed through the traffic to the airport.

Ishita couldn't even began to fathom the happenings of the day. She couldn't breathe properly, or sit still through the ride. Her mind had been working on its own. Everything happening at that moment in her life she couldn't say she was in control.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing could have prepared her for this. One of the biggest curve balls life threw at her. Her boyfriend of six years had done the unthinkable. Her Raman had done the lowest of the low. This was bottom of the barrel behavior and she surely did not expect this from him.

Guess that's what having high expectations costs. Her phone was going off. Buzzing every second.

She got out of her head when the car came to a halt. She was going to hate cabs when all this settled into her system one day. Quickly shuffling into her purse she took an unimaginable amount of cash and place it into the drivers hand as he rolled her luggage to her. She grabbed her stuff and headed to the airport to beg them to give them a last minute ticket far away from where she was.

She picked up her spead. The last speck of momentum she could produce and she dashed through the airport finding an already buzzing scene. Pulling out her cellphone she tried pulling some connections but she knew most of them were Raman's people so inevitably he would find out. But as of now she didn't care not one bit for him.

She finally pulled some strings, talked with a few people and before she knew it she was boarding a plane. Although the tickets cost her an arm and a leg, she wasn't worried. Money wasn't a issue yet... and she really needed to get out the country and place an soon possible.

So for close to 20 hours Ishita sat in the plane from New Delhi to New York. Floating in the air Ishita finally let the dam break. Silently she grieved over her relationship. She relented over everything. She felt sick.

This was not part of the plan. They were supposed to be getting married the following year. Not getting heartbroken when she had such good news to share with the one person she so stupidly thought she was going to spend the rest of her life with. She couldn't help but question herself.

Her femininity, her womanhood. Her very essence, questions she knew she had no business asking her self but God damn it, it hurt like hell.

'Where did I go wrong?'
'Was I not emotionally there?'
'Am I not good enough?'
'Why?'
'Why?'

She finally drifted off to sleep, her heart still in turmoil.

Ishita practically slept through the entire flight. Opening her eyes, dried tears preventing her from fully opening them she sighed as images of the last 24 hours of her life flashed before her eyes.

She couldn't let self pity swallow her now. She had to find a hotel and sleep off her sorrow.

Ishita stepped out of the yellow cab. She lifted her tired eyes to the building in front of her.

Deja Vu. How typical. Taking slow steps this time she dragged herself to the front desk and did the formalities. Taking the keys she walked to the elevator to her room. Her bags following her.

Tears dropped down her cheeks, her eyebrows heavying with the salt water. She heaved a sigh as she held on to the door knob for support. She swiped the card and the door clicked open.

It felt like she was carrying a heavy load on her back. She was. Her heart.

She let the man place her luggage in the room and closed it with a click. She slowly made her way and locked it. She breathed heavily.

Turning around her back slumped against the door, sliding down she also let her tears go.

A heart wrenching sob left her lips. She was tired, couldn't fight the hurt anymore. She let herself feel and it felt like hours when she finally let her eyes close and she drifted into a dreadful sleep.

Edited by Iamking - 2 years ago
Thor28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Really nice and different story and it's a request, please make ishita a strong headed and independent woman and have good friends in her life who is always with her  and can you please put second hero as karan kundra who is her friend and loves her ,it's my request to you😊

Edited by Thor28 - 2 years ago
anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good start and different theme hope you will continue and complete it as many have left forum

Iamking thumbnail

Hey, Thank you for taking the time to read my story xoxo. You already know it, she is that type of woman. I hope I live up to your requests in the next updates 💕

Iamking thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuradha.nandam

Good start and different theme hope you will continue and complete it as many have left forum

Thank you for taking the time to read my story, hope you're enjoying thus far. I can't promise that I will but I will try 

Iamking thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thor28

Really nice and different story and it's a request, please make ishita a strong headed and independent woman and have good friends in her life who is always with her  and can you please put second hero as karan kundra who is her friend and loves her ,it's my request to you😊

Thank you for reading my story, I planned on making her that way, don't worry. I don't know about the latter but I will try. Xoxo

Iamking thumbnail

Hey there, I hope you're having a great day. If you happen to come across this miraculously and want to read more. The link is in my bio. I've already upgraded a chapter. 

Much love. 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting and awesome story 

Superb update

Omg can't imagine Ishitas pain seeing her love betraying her infront of her eyes shagun and raman both are disgusting poor ishita she left the country I know she is strong she will handle herself very well please update soon

Iamking thumbnail

Originally posted by: omsai24

Interesting and awesome story 

Superb update

Omg can't imagine Ishitas pain seeing her love betraying her infront of her eyes shagun and raman both are disgusting poor ishita she left the country I know she is strong she will handle herself very well please update soon

Thank you. 

Here's where you can get Chapter Two. If link doesn't work just go to my bio. I'm still learning the works of the platform but I'm trying everything under the sun. 

Xoxo