Users

Frequent Posters

1194442 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Anyways, I still think Neal and Nikki is the worst movie by YRF. 😆

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No there are worst movies from YRF. Since when 50 years old are buddha? Why age shame?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Anyways, I still think Neal and Nikki is the worst movie by YRF. 😆

I think it is about movies directed by Yash Raj..or else neal and nikki would win by a huge margin..who directed that crap btw? it was a pure torture..

OT..JTHJ was the worst directed yash raj movie..it was pathetic..the fact that it was Yash Raj's last movie after his death..yet it struggled so hard to hit 100cr was enough proof how badly it was rejected..even emotions couldn't make people watch this torture..katrina was pure wood..anushka was terribly OTT and annoying..SRK was losing his plot by that time..TERRIBLE!

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

That title goes to Parampara

Parampara was a hot mess. But then he came up with Darr and all was forgiven. All the films he did later on (Dil To Pagal Hai, Veer-Zaara and Jab Tak Hai Jaan) were a pale copy of his best work -heavy on melodrama and lacking the magic of his earlier films. He was best at what he did- making films on a huge canvas and roping in stars for his multi-starrers and evoking their career-best performances. But there was a lack of introspection and depth in his films.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lata Mangeshkar cursed the film when they ditched her for Shreya Ghoshal.

RIP Yash-ji

☢️

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I didn’t watch it, because I get annoyed seeing anuskha and Katrina. I have seen first movie anuskha did with srk which is good but have not seen other movies they did together. But poor yash raj his last moments got to see frozen acting from Katrina and overacting from anuskha, died after this movie who knows if it’s by stress or shock. I loved veer Zara movie

moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Definitely and I don't think Yash Chopra directed it. Its just a name given to credit as a director.

Anushka was over energized and Katrina was under. SRK was hanging between the two.

Edited by moonv - 3 years ago
1003197 thumbnail

There is Veer Zaara, Badmash company and Fanaa along with JTHJ, looking at his filmography, most of it seems bad barring few

I do not know who wrote the ending scene where Kat had to wear a white saree / salwar kameez and to imply that srk character will die but he did not. That scene itself deserve oscar.

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 3 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Probably Yes. The premise itself was bakwas.

How on earth did Yash Chopra come up with such an absurd idea? He could have rehashed his previous hits.

Also Yash Chopra heroine's have always looked their best in his movies but here this isn't the case.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

mujhse dosti karogi

neil and nikki

bunty aur babli

and badmash company were also bad

after his demise his production befikre was so bad. I like ranveer but hated the story and characters

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago