Was Jab Tak Hain Jaan Yash Chopra's worst movie?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

The movie's plot was bakwaas. It didn't make sense. The only saving grace were the songs.

Was it his worst movie?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

That movie is easily one of the worst movies i have ever seen

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That title goes to Parampara

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Katrina's acting was particularly pathetic in this one. So stiff, so emotionless.. most of the time she just looked bored. Can't blame her too much given the joke of a storyline..

Also, ZERO chemistry between the leads. And can I say how cringe it was seeing buddha SRK prancing around London as a pretend 25 year old

I found Anushka annoying as well

Like many people I also think this piece of trash was ghost directed by Aditya Chopra. The terribleness of Befikre further confirms it.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I dont think theres 20 people on planet earth that still care about this movie πŸ˜†

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I don't remember bad ones from YRF's older days but from among the recent times, Jab Tak Hai Jaan was a waste of time. I mean after nearly three hours of watching the film, I was like Whaaaatttt.😳

I might be the odd one out, but the Dhoom series didn't appeal to me either. No strong depth in storyline, just bikes flying, humans jumping and mostly a show.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 3 years ago
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

50 years old buddha SRK played 26 years old army officer.

SRK-Katrina had no chemistry.

Story was garbage.

The other actress Anushka had better role.

Aditya Chopra ghost directed it.

Yash Chopra was going to die. So he was wishing to direct his last film. Aditya Chopra then ghost directed the film and credited Yash Chopra for business purpose.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mugda

50 years old buddha SRK played 26 years old army officer.

SRK-Katrina had no chemistry.

Story was garbage.

The other actress Anushka had better role.

Aditya Chopra ghost directed it.

Yash Chopra was going to die. So he was wishing to direct his last film. Aditya Chopra then ghost directed the film and credited Yash Chopra for business purpose.

LOL

This is not harry potter and the half blood prince, where this was all a master plan by Dumbledore

423728 thumbnail

Behold the extent of how far my eyeballs can roll at the back of my head.

πŸ™„

That’s how painful the movie was.

1194442 thumbnail

The plot was extremely weak and stupid. It literally hinges on Katrina's deal with her God, Jesus. They fall in love and everything is moving fast when he gets into that accident. Then, that absurd deal, the BIGGEST plot device of the story, happens. As expected, he survives... and she is left with no choice but to keep the promise she made to God.

How is that any different from people who break up cuz of their faith?!

And she ends up with him anyways, rendering the entire drama pointless.

Who makes deals with God?! "If I bump into a rabbit today, I will donate my Burberry jacket to a homeless" is the kind of deals she makes with God ... and she's a 21+ girl here.

Lastly, she gets back with him anyways ... after all that time. What happened to the deal?! Did she lose her religion at the end?!!

Those are some of the questions I was left with ...

Edited by SmittenKitten - 3 years ago