Trp at 1.7 and 1.4

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Trp is getting divided I guess but Gul Khan's new show will be taking Pandya stores 11pm slot

I still feel that PS is safe for atleast a year incase trps don't drastically change

I never get the Indian audience who watch indian shows

I mean here is a show with different flavours much much less negativity , comedy romance warmth , I mean it's a show that one would want to see after a day's work to relax but never mind 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This trp system is beyond my understanding🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

So you are saying the TRP is collectively 3.1, and that's the truth. Its' just the audience are split. If SP has any sense, they won't touch this show with a barge pole. This is the only show currently in SP that looks the best and no where toxic compared to the other BS that is currently airing in that channel.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Not necessarily... we don't how many people are actually free to watch around 7.30 😐 That is around dinner/pre-dinner time for many homes. 

Still wish PS could stay at  11 pm slot. Anyways let's hope it goes well

SAAK, another show whoch was pretty popular online is going off-air, and MHRW is apparently in trouble too( Had decent storyline since I last checked). 

This is the trouble- these shows are kind of different from the normal dhoomtanana nonsense they normally show, and while these are wildly popular online, they fail to pull in TRPs- so Star Plus sticks to its Saas-bahu, EMA formula  The show replacing SAAK is a Gul Khan one- we know how it will go. Nice heavy dose of manhandling and eye sex  🤣 

Gah, I hope things turn up for PS. They have just started with the nice storylines 😐 Stupid Pandemic 

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Though somehow 7:30 slot trp decreased I don't think anyhow 11pm show 1.4 yep either. PS is still slot leader in both the slots. I don't think ps is in danger for now.❤️

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Not that it's necessary , but I have quit watching this show after shivas kangan drama. Bec kisi ek ke dekhne ya na dekhne se kuch nahi hota...Yes  , it has the good things but once the audience starts getting bored, it's difficult to get them bk..from checking out the forum the first thing in the morning, to not care to chk the episode, I am down to this.. ..they had too many illogical, boring and dragging stuff in the past..I dunno how it is now , but I expected the drop..something should keep the drama going..pehle danda revelation took ages with dharas dreams , that stupid haveli girna then kangan drama was the worst.. how every issue is resolved here , totally bakwas..not everyone watches it for chemistry , it's a secondary thing.. the overall screenplay took a nosedive post bhoot kaand. 

In the latest precap Hardik is creating a scene bec dhara doesn't have a bedroom? Seriously? 🤢 Shiva is drunk and is now jealous of raavi and dev , he doesn't consider himself worthy of raavi? He knows them since childhood ..thoda toh logic use karo . Anita is bk to flirting with gombi after 10 yrs..The light/comic scenes lack punch while family scenes r mundane. The makers need to pull it up..trps will go further down 

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

The biggest problem is that, when a kaand starts it is ok even if we keep the logics at bay. But the end ruins it. 

We saw the shit they did in khandar, kangan kaand, jeera kaand. 

They all had ridiculous closure. They don't make sense. 

The trp audience most probably doesn't like Rishita ka character, as if we ignore Simran's acting there is nothing to like about that character & then suddenly she is the person saving the Pandyas from everything. 

Kangan kaand could have been amazing but Suicide, r they mad, it isn't child's play. 

Shiva kood jaata hain, Raavi koodna chahti hain, phir yeh log dance karne lagte hain. This was stupid and annoying. 

These tracks had a lot of potential but we're ruined mercilessly. 

This is also causing loosing of interest. Along with double time slot. 

I am again saying I like the 11 PM slot. Better writing, better story, better execution, more safety. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Not necessarily... we don't how many people are actually free to watch around 7.30 😐 That is around dinner/pre-dinner time for many homes. 

Still wish PS could stay at  11 pm slot. Anyways let's hope it goes well

SAAK, another show whoch was pretty popular online is going off-air, and MHRW is apparently in trouble too( Had decent storyline since I last checked). 

This is the trouble- these shows are kind of different from the normal dhoomtanana nonsense they normally show, and while these are wildly popular online, they fail to pull in TRPs- so Star Plus sticks to its Saas-bahu, EMA formula  The show replacing SAAK is a Gul Khan one- we know how it will go. Nice heavy dose of manhandling and eye sex  🤣 

Gah, I hope things turn up for PS. They have just started with the nice storylines 😐 Stupid Pandemic 

It is not a Gul Khan show 

Gul Khan show is coming at 11 PM named as Maa. 

Zama Habib is the writer of ZMGA and he has given some of the best shows of ITV as : Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai, Sasural Genda Phool, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Saas Bina Sasural, Nimki Mukhiya, Nimki Vidhayak and Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein. He is the script consultant of Anupamaa. 

So inspite of all the negativity this show will do well as all the shows written by him have been amazing and had a great storyline. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

And who says this formula works everytime ? It's always a combination of a good team plus actors  . Her show on Sony, ishq par zor nahi has very low trps inspite of being a good show ....I know Sony has less viewership but if ps was on Sony, it won't get even half of what it's getting now.....not all.shows have dhoomtana but it's still working.. like yrkkh..thy r showing dhoomtana, amgst , toxic ml, mu and fights in saakh but its not working there.. 

for that matter , even Shiva is manhandling raavi since the beginning..its not the mandhandling or eye sex , it's how the characters r presented  , and whether audience relate to them ..there must be a visible reason for their actions...here, Shiva had no reason to hate raavi so much..it looks forced...they should have developed the story as per their characters......

ppl r complain abt the quality of shows, good shows get less trps etc etc ..I believe all shows must be of limited duration like 1-1.5 yrs , n makers must be given a free hand n not start showing ridiculous stuff for trps..if mu and negativity works for one show that doesn't mean it will work for all..

Khkt was taken off air inspite of averaging 1.6 -1.8. Ps was a really promising show but the quality has nosedived ....

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In a matter of 2 to 3 months we will get to know the fate of Pandya store 

Till then enjoy the show who is enjoying and watching 

For me yes the whole haveli track was a fail

It looked like a filler nothing important happened except for shiva realising his feelings towards raavi , but then that's fine it was an unexpected covid wave nothing else could have been done

Imagine when the writers have to follow something which is already there a d suddenly the whole script has to be changed

I am loving the episode after the jeera kaand now, feels like old charm of the show is back anyways I love the show for its simplicity and more realistic approach