Beautiful analysis 14th july -by meera gopalakrishnan aka shruthiravi

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Credit source-twitter account-meera gopalakrishnan 

India forums account-shruthiravi 

Yesterday itself I put Kirti is a fool and today Raghav proved me right. We have to understand #RaghVi marriage is a deal. A deal of two equals. Now how does RR decision to surrender fits in with deal. 

See in the thread yesterday I had mentioned Pallavi will fight the battle the way Raghav wants. Her question was "What I mean to u.Before answering that question he wanted to know what he meant to her. Kyunki RR ka deal fair hai 

Now why he wanted to know what he meant to her.Because he knows the truth. He has a feeling somewhere Mandar is alive. If he comes back kya jagah hogi Pallu ki life mein RR ka ??

He has fear that she will leave him like everybody has done before after they got what they wanted. And for him existing without her is equivalent to death 

He knows her marriage with Mandar was a normal one and the marriage with him a forced deal. Pallavi never allowed this fear to subside in him in each of their interactions as she so steadfastly wanted to give justice to Mandar 

But today he got answer to his question. What he meant to her. Mandar was a part of her life which she wanted to close. But he was her present and future. He saw her sitting in that jail suffering mosquito bites just because he was there 

If you look it was he who initiated the topic.Not she. It was he who said I can't send Kirti here and then she asked can u tell me truth of that night. He spoke everything to her as he had known it 

Did it change anything between them. Now Pallavi too knows Mandar disappeared from hospital. But for her the one name she has attached to her name is that of RR. If anything changed she went more closer to him

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhara88 thumbnail

This thread is for Pallavi. 

Sitting in that jail she understood a brother's pain. How can he send his younger sister to that place alone. So she again asked are u sure it was Kirti 

She patiently hears his version. When he asks her does she want to know what happened in the hospital she tells yes. She realizes the version her husband knows has opened a Pandora's box 

She realizes even when everything is clear something is missing. She doesn't know anything about her family contacting Mandar. Even she has doubts abt Kirti in the car 

But Raghav's confession has given her more confidence and courage. Atleast they were on same page. She also knows what he knows. It was like she chose the cage for him and when the cage opened she realized what she meant to him 

If anyone has any doubts two scenes underline this fact.

First the romantic scene. Pallu had never gone close to a man the way she went near RR. That was her assurance come what may he is her man and she will be there to wipe of his pain

Second the most symbolic scene of today. The power with which Pallu sat holding that bag. She looked a perfect queen in all the glory. That RR pic in the background was so symbolic. See me and my partner 

dhara88 thumbnail

Now this is a sub thread to the main thread. This deals with the missing the blanks in RR version where the truth lies

First Kirti in the driving seat. That itself is an illusion. Because RR himself admitted he first thought that the accident was caused by his car as he was driving fast 

It was later he realizes there was another car and as he comes out he sees Kirti. So there is a time gap and enough time for two people to switch places. We can be almost sure driver was Sunny and I feel that watchman knows this 

Then we are shown Ved seeing RR taking the injured Mandar. He understands its Mandar and thinks RR caused the accident as he lost track of RR in between 

So here Ved has half knowledge. He is not aware of Kirti connection. No wonder he got injured by Sunny car. His plan is gonna be flopped by Sunny and Sunny is gonna be trapped becoz of Ved wants it on RR 

Second most important question is how Ved knows Mandar and RR doesn't. Did Mandar work for Ved and had Ved helped Mandar to escape from hospital 

Last but not least who is the family of Mandar Dr Janki saw. Kaunsi family hai uski. Is it aai helping mandar. Has pallu friend devyani got to do something with it. Lot of questions 

In a nutshell I would say the writers have given a good whodunit that will be thrilling to watch. Trp aaye na aaye I have to give it to Sandip Sir for keeping the story in such a way that he can give a proper closure to #RaghVi journey.

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Second most symbolic scene of today. The power with which Pallu sat holding that bag. She looked a perfect queen in all the glory. That RR pic in the background was so symbolic. See me and my partner.

This line really caught me ❤️❤️❤️❤️

The loved the second half of the episode (may be due to RaghVi) but definitely she sitting there like a queen was also one of the main reason of it...for sure ❤️

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This was beautiful

seeing her sitting with Raghav's photo on the wall behind her reminded me of the song you should see me in a crown

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday when you posted the thread from Twitter, it immediately reminded me of Shruthiravi posts in Bepanah forum 😳

and today you confirmed it's actually her 🥳

She is a wonderful writer and i am fan of her takes on the characters and story from Bepanah time.

Loved her take on Raghvi ❤️

Shruti if you are reading this pls write more on Raghvi in forum 🙏

dhara88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Yesterday when you posted the thread from Twitter, it immediately reminded me of Shruthiravi posts in Bepanah forum 😳

and today you confirmed it's actually her 🥳

She is a wonderful writer and i am fan of her takes on the characters and story from Bepanah time.

Loved her take on Raghvi ❤️

Shruti if you are reading this pls write more on Raghvi in forum 🙏

hey…i have started posting her threads from yesterday itself and in the beginning of the thread i did mentioned her both the names,meera as well as shruthiravi!! Because her IF name is shruthiravi!! Even i have been her fan in since 2012… and after 9 years i met her on twitter!

Tab pata chala meera is shruthiravi. !!

I will keep the posting pattern constant by mentioning her name in the topic as well as in the beginning of the thread!! I want forumwasis to read her beautiful analysis who might not be aware of her and also not an active twitter member!!

She is fabulous writer and tvshow reviewer!

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dhara88

hey…i have started posting her threads from yesterday itself and in the beginning of the thread i did mentioned her both the names,meera as well as shruthiravi!! Because her IF name is shruthiravi!! Even i have been her fan in since 2012… and after 9 years i met her on twitter!

Tab pata chala meera is shruthiravi. !!

I will keep the posting pattern constant by mentioning her name in the topic as well as in the beginning of the thread!! I want forumwasis to read her beautiful analysis who might not be aware of her and also not an active twitter member!!

She is fabulous writer and tvshow reviewer!

Thank you Dhara❤️

I got to know from your credits today that she is Shrutiravi from bepanah forum 😳i didn't know her Twitter handle 😆But i happy that its her 

She writes beautifully and the symbolism she finds in scenes 👌

dhara88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Thank you Dhara❤️

I got to know from your credits today that she is Shrutiravi from bepanah forum 😳i didn't know her Twitter handle 😆But i happy that its her 

She writes beautifully and the symbolism she finds in scenes 👌

exactly,..i am posting it here because it will help to reduce the negativity!!!

This upcoming track is the toughest one to digest!

So along with the posts of our talented forum wasis..I thought to share her’s too!

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for posting such beautiful analysis by Shfuthiravi..Mira...she is fabulous