does anyone remember the show on Zee?

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

nope...its not ZEE HORROR SHOW...it was the other one based on true stories...X-ZONE.

did any of u watch it? I LOVE THE TITLE MUSIC...hehehe it still playz in my head...and I still remember onestory very clearly!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
it aired like 10 yrs ago
~*Ria*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

it aired like 10 yrs ago

OMG OMG OMG i think rmr it, n yeah... even i rmr the title music (i dunno if there was a song or not). OMG i was soooo little that time πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I used to get so frickin' scared of the show πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† X-zone, yeah, however I still didn't know if it came on Zee or sony. I thought it was sonyπŸ˜•, but ahh.

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yepp i remember it veryyy well. And the title song as well. There was a story abt a girl called chandni who got possessed by a courteason's spirit. i found that one episode veryyyy scary.
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
i sitll remember the one wid KAVITA...

her frens were calling the aatma..and she was possesd by a gurl who commited suicide there on the day of her marraige..THAT ONE WAS FREAKY!!
Mina1005 thumbnail
oh....hmm.....I think i saw that like once...I don't remember very well though.. I was like 6 or something... πŸ˜• do they still air that show?
glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

i sitll remember the one wid KAVITA...

her frens were calling the aatma..and she was possesd by a gurl who commited suicide there on the day of her marraige..THAT ONE WAS FREAKY!!

Yeah YEah Yea!! i rmbr tht ONE. her name was kavita? i thought chandni..
i hope i'm referrin to the same story bt Ya i rmbr tht very well... she n her frenz were on a college excursion or smthg n she got possessed coz she wore the mangal sutra of the dead woman while her frenz were calling the aatma. then she went to her previous home where she was raised by a couteason. I think tht particular story took up at least 3 episodes. very Freaky.
sarah1024 thumbnail
I remember watching X-Zone when I was 10 years old. Sometimes I couldn't go to sleep at night if the episode was really scary. I've always enjoyed horror shows...but Aahat is a total joke!
Edited by sarah1024 - 17 years ago
aanam91 thumbnail
oh ya u freshened my memories. i remember that show it was very good and scary indeed . and the title music was so good. i truly liked that show, was one of my favs, still if it was a horror one.