Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Mahak, it wasn't funny, but not too scary, that' all. 😳
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Belle1989

I also didn't like this one compared to the last two. Nishi, Indraneil was there! Nomi has posted the video and you can catch him there! πŸ˜ƒ

thank you Natz..πŸ€—yup i can.πŸ˜ƒ

thank youπŸ˜›

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS INDAIN HORROR WE'RE TALKIN BOUT!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The only indian horrors that scares me r the RAMSAY BROS productions!!

Originally posted by: glamourous

I missed it too ! actually i was scared to watch it coz i thought its gonna be reallly scary n all but sigh. πŸ˜•

Wat was the story? anyone care to tell?

πŸ˜†

Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† yeah, I don't understand, what happened to directors nowadays? they don't even know how to give people a good scare...omg...they seriously need to learn from the professionals! The past episodes have actually bored me and amused me, but hasn't scared me yet..... πŸ˜• are they for real? I hope that they are just warming up...for the REAL scary things...errr maybe not...(sigh)
Indium thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha I know, I think the 1st episode could be classified as "scary" since the plot line was kinda interesting, but the most recent episode was so fake that it made me laugh...poor acting, make-up, and what's up with everyone running outside of a house, hospital etc. and then running back in? It doesn't make sense!
~*Ria*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhruvie

ahah it was a good comedy story...i liked it...it made me laugh whenever I looked at that Vijay guy...

SAAAAAAAAAAAAMEπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†!!!!!

Word Count: 1

~*Ria*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

they worked as a lead in the serial called Pyaar ke do naam..ek radha ek shay.. and guess waht i missed the episode😭 the actor's name is Indraneil Sengupta while actress name is Barkha Bisht...πŸ˜•

Nishu, i saw him, rreπŸ˜ƒ omg he was lookin' quite cuteπŸ˜› (even though all he did in the show was run around and panic, and scream and breath heavilyπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)

~*Ria*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: glamourous

Wat was the story? anyone care to tell?

There was no story.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Only a couple of chickens running around and screaming like maniacs for no reasonπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† OMG I laugh everytime i think about that epi.

p.s: At the beginning of the show my mom tried to prevent me from watching it cuz she thought it might get really ugly and scary (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and then my sisters would get nightmaresπŸ˜†...... but they laughed throughout the epi.=))=))=))=))=))=))=))

Indium thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Ria*~

There was no story.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Only a couple of chickens running around and screaming like maniacs for no reasonπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† OMG I laugh everytime i think about that epi.

p.s: At the beginning of the show my mom tried to prevent me from watching it cuz she thought it might get really ugly and scary (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and then my sisters would get nightmaresπŸ˜†...... but they laughed throughout the epi.=))=))=))=))=))=))=))

HAHA! I think we found our new writer for Aahat updates. Keep up the good work πŸ˜†

tube111 thumbnail
i know !!!...like seriously πŸ˜† ...