ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Tonite's epi was seriously a wist of time...even though my fav couple were in it...but still......CRAPPY STORY!

The endin was wierd too! How the hell did Abhi die?!?!?!πŸ˜• he was 100% ALIVE wen they all left him lying on the roof!πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Ria*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG I agreeeeeee!! The story was so screwed up. When the show started I thought it would come as somethin' interesting... but NO!

p.s: everytime someone sreamed or somethin' (especially Vijay πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†) It cracked me upp πŸ˜† (im still giggling πŸ˜†) instead of getting scared πŸ˜† . The plot n' everythin' was interesting but they showed it in such an immature way.... pshhhh.. whoz the director 😑????
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree it was a waste of time..all i saw was ppl screaming for no reason ..i thot mabe the PROFF was killing ppl so the deads were haunting to kill him but nahin it had no story 😑 ..
how disappointing..i watched kaufnaak atleast it had a good story and a proper meaningful ending πŸ˜ƒ

Ananya
Dhruvie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ahah it was a good comedy story...i liked it...it made me laugh whenever I looked at that Vijay guy...
REX rox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
which couple was there guyz????????????????????????? πŸ˜•
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: REX rox

which couple was there guyz????????????????????????? πŸ˜•

they worked as a lead in the serial called Pyaar ke do naam..ek radha ek shay.. and guess waht i missed the episode😭 the actor's name is Indraneil Sengupta while actress name is Barkha Bisht...πŸ˜•

taiffy.. i missed it buddy😭

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nishtha

they worked as a lead in the serial called Pyaar ke do naam..ek radha ek shay.. and guess waht i missed the episode😭 the actor's name is Indraneil Sengupta while actress name is Barkha Bisht...πŸ˜•

taiffy.. i missed it buddy😭

thanx.😊

Word Count: 1

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also didn't like this one compared to the last two. Nishi, Indraneil was there! Nomi has posted the video and you can catch him there! πŸ˜ƒ
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed it too ! actually i was scared to watch it coz i thought its gonna be reallly scary n all but sigh. πŸ˜•

Wat was the story? anyone care to tell?
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm, i started watching it, but my bro made me move it cuz my lil bro was getting scared!
So im guessing i missed a very funny epi?
πŸ˜ƒ

~~~Mahak~~~