Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode begins with Dhara and Mami scene

Mami taunts her not to do the Oli bharnasmiley7

She says its been 10 years and you have no child....dont know when you will have a child...she says if you do it..then some abshagun might happen and Pandya parivaar ka vansh aage nahi badegasmiley7

Ahhhh Mami needs some MSM squad torture

Dev is listening to this...Mami continues telling Suman has also aged..she needs to have grandchildren to play with...Dev shouts at Mami and tells her who are you to bad mouth my bhabhi...he says you did the same in Kanta Kaki's bahu's godhbarai

Dev tells Dhara is happily living with her bache...He taunts Mami mentioning Shivaang. He says having a son and still you are not experiencing the happiness of that. Dhara tries to stop him.

He says who is Mami to stop you from doing the rasam. Dhara tells him to not pcik up fights for small things. Dev is still angry. Dhara tells him to let it be and enjoy the function as they had enough drama already.Dhara tells no need of kaand today

Shivi scenesmiley27

Shiva is still staring at her....Raavi got confused with his stare...She thinks she has not dressed properlysmiley37

She asks Shiva if she has not worn her bindi, earrings properly or her Dupatta is out of placesmiley36

Shiva comes closer to her and places a hand on her bindi, earring and makes her turn around...he did a proper top to bottom check outsmiley36

He says why would I tell you if anything is wrong...He is trying to flirtsmiley37

He says today no lizards will come out of the room as their beauty queen is looking beautifulsmiley27

Dhara asks Mami to do the oli bharna as she is elder and suhaagansmiley7

Dev babu is still angry...Mami goes to do but Suman stops hersmiley16

Suman taunts Mami and tells her to step back. She tells Dhara what do you wish that the first Oli should be done by Mami and then there will only be snakes palying in her angansmiley37

Dhara tries to reason out...Suman tells dhara not to become tyaag ki moorthi always and asks her to to the rasam...Dhara is heistant..Suman asks if Mami told her anything..if she has told then I will make sure I insult her and Mami cannot walk on the streets of Somnath

Shubhaarambh plays...Dhara starts the rasam

She gives the things to Raavi and Rishitha.Rishitha is so happy...Aww the girl is finally getting a lovable family...I can feel for her in this scene.She gives the dolls to raavi and Rishitha.She takes the balgopal to give it to Raavi and Rishitha and has a small emotional eye contact with Gaumbismiley27Rasam is done by dhara and we get Suman Dhara hugsmiley27

Motiben on call tells someone to meet her in Pandya house...She tells Kalyani you know what you should do there rightsmiley7

Krish the party organiser tells now we will have couple dancesmiley36

Dhara looks at Gaumbi and asks if he will not dance with her...Gaumbi tells I dont want to dance..i want to talk to yousmiley27

He notices everything...he asks her why she didnot do the rasam and gave excuses...Dhara tries to reason out...But gaumbi tells I know you..I am your hubby and I can find out when you are genuine and when you are giving excuses. He tells we dont have a child because we did not want to have a child. Its not because of a fault in you or me. So please dont take these things seriouslysmiley27

Dhara tells the truth is I am not a mother....and we cannot change it. gaumbi tells we are trying to change it right...everything will be fine..

Couple dance on Janam janam❤️

Shivi scene after dance....Shiva tries to confess to hersmiley37.He tries telling her that he is feeling strange since few days...Lol aise bolega toh dobbi will not understandsmiley37Their talk is interuupted by Sumansmiley37She asks them for to take aashirwadsmiley36

Suman wants to start a mini nursery school at homesmiley37.She asks Devta and Shivi to giev 10-12 grandchildren eachsmiley37Dev really needs to give up on his sleepsmiley37Shiva's expressions in this scene....he is ready I guesssmiley36

Mami asks her to take aashiwad from her...Suman tells them not go near and take aashirwadsmiley37Mama comes finally..Suman tells why is he late...He tells he was not well..Suman taunts Mami again and asks if Mami spit poison on him like a snake

Anita comes and gives her gifts to Raavi and Rishita...they both like itsmiley36

Out of all people...Its mami who gives roses to Rishitha and Raavismiley37

She says there is nothing to give except aashirwad and has got roses from gardensmiley36

Mami tells Rishitha to patch up with her maayka so that she can give gifts only to Raavi...this Mami will never change.

Motiben and Kalyani arrive...Rishitha is happy seeing them

Others are all tensed....Motiben has come with some photographers.

Rishitha goes to meet them and says she is very happy seeing them. Dev is upset but rishitha asks him not to tell anything,

They bring some expensive jewellery and show their fake concern to Rishitha. She goes and gives the gift to Raavi too

Motiben taunts pandyas as poor and middle class....She says they cannot expect them to get Rishitha all this and so they bought all this for hersmiley7

Suman is infuriated a lotsmiley7

Precap I guess is posted

Full update guys

Aaliya...tagging you incase you want to add this in the updates page

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Suman's dialogues to Maagin were so savage today.. she called her a snake multiple times 👏😆

Also, I loved Maagin's face on seeing ShiVi dancing close to each other, and her frustrated realization that she can't touch Shiva now, coz Raavi won't let her 😎

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tintin1234

About the dance.. I didnt like Gaura's kissing hand wala gesture..It was too over and embarrassing in front of audience

All 3 couples went overboard to dance like that front of an audience. Rishita stole the show for DevTa an would have loved it if it was private dance. Otherwise, they could have showed slow dancing with these intense moments as dreams.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

So many missed our LUs 😳🤗

Aaliya 🤗

HAHAHA just got back to the hotel, haven’t watched the episode yet😆

Priya, Piu and Maahi, thanks for missing Aaliya and me🤗 It was a hectic day for both of us😆 I am sure Aaliya will be there tomorrow and I will be back home on Sunday, so will try to be regular😃

Looks like Priya did the LU and kudos to her for managing it all👏

I will write my review once I watch the episode. For now, I am super hungry, going out for dinner, will be right back😃

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail

Will read through all the previous posts now😆

Shiva's stares are creepy 🤣

Dobbi will for sure get scared🤣

He really needs to learn to flirt😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Transference

I am missing Prema and Aliya for the Live Updates 🤗

Piu 🤗

I couldn't do it today coz of work and Prema is on a vacation I guess, we'll be back tomorrow! ❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Suman proved she is MSM captain

All her dialogues were on point

Mami 😈😈

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Btw CVs finally got over their selective amnesia. Or they realized it by stalking this forum. Dev made a comment on Mami being as good as motherless because though she has a son, he's never there for her/is not with her.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago
Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank youuuuu priuuuuu🖤🖤🖤🖤

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Sandy, we will start implementing your torture plan. What is step 2? 😆

Step two, would be mental torture. Soo I think Chinese water torture is a good second step 😈