PS|EDT #52|Ajeeb Shiva, Dobi Raavi & KD's Amazingly Adbhut Acting - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Dolls freak me out lol yeah she isn't scared but watching chuckie makes anyone scared of their toys lol I used to lock my dolls barbies and stuff toys in a chest before bed Coz I was afraid of them coming alive lol little kids get freaked out over so many things lol

Hahahah i Get it!!! Do not like dolls! But seriously im so scared of clowns. I went to the circus one time, traumatizing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Today's episode and the precap showed Dev in a new light, so he might gain some phans overnight 🀣

Doubtful 🀣 CVs writing will ensure Dev's only fan is Rishita

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Guys,,,I tried my best to give a fast LU...but I guess my speed was little slow....Apologies for that.

I guess it was good episode...story has progressed,...we got some meaningful scenes❀️

Thank you for it!

I have officially become kumbhkaran like Gaumbi and Dev. I somehow fall asleep waiting for the episode to load, so couldn't give update on time.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manny136

For me it's reptiles especially snakes lol my sis and I won't even look at cartoon snakes lol also I hate clowns they freak me out so much lol

Clowns are creepy. And certainly after the many horror films or crima drama they make on clowns kidnapping kids.

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Guys,,,I tried my best to give a fast LU...but I guess my speed was little slow....Apologies for that.

I guess it was good episode...story has progressed,...we got some meaningful scenes❀️

Thank you PriuπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ–€

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

are you calling yourself the first runner up for Mera Dev award? πŸ˜†

noooooooooooo like nooooooooooo 🀣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tintin1234

Insulting Motiben its his duty ... It won't look good if anyone else does it. ...!

I feel bad for Rishita but She will take out her frustation on Dev/ Pandya Fam.. ! I like Old Rishita total blunt.!

The precap has motiben pushing rishita pretty badly and she falls down. Motiben also tells her she wishes Rishita was dead πŸ˜•

So I don't see Rishita blaming the Pandyas for anything, but I would be glad if Dev receives a nice dose of her venting πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Yes. There were times when something felt off with the way Shiva was smiling and looking at her. Maybe it was trying to show he couldn't control and when he became aware of his actions, he was awkward. And he was about to move her hair to the side from the back. I would have loved for him to complete that. But the whole time, I kept Wondering, how are they dancing this close front of an audience?! Wish this was similar to a haveli track where each couple had their own private time.

About the dance.. I didnt like Gaura's kissing hand wala gesture..It was too over and embarrassing in front of audience

SandhiaM thumbnail

More people will join you in your MSM-2 club after today πŸ˜†

You can make Dev your mascot, the way Suman is the mascot of MSM-1 🀣

Why do you have to pull Dev in it?? He also needs a πŸŠπŸ˜‚