Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Motiben and Kalyani arrive...Rishitha is happy seeing them

Others are all tensed....Motiben has come with some photographers.

Rishitha goes to meet them and says she is very happy seeing them. Dev is upset but rishitha asks him not to tell anything,

They bring some expensive jewellery and show their fake concern to Rishitha. She goes and gives the gift to Raavi too

Motiben taunts pandyas as poor and middle class....She says they cannot expect them to get Rishitha all this and so they bought all this for her😡

Suman is infuriated a lot😡

Precap I guess is posted

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

OMG, thank you! I thought I was the only one. I don't mind some dolls, but I used to have plastic toy animals. Birds especially creep me out because of their eyes. When I last went to India, I accidentally stumbled on it when I went to get something from the article and till date was freaking out. And I noticed, it happens when I see Google images of some birds too.

For me it's reptiles especially snakes lol my sis and I won't even look at cartoon snakes lol also I hate clowns they freak me out so much lol

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Dhara tells no need of kaand today🤣

Shivi scene❤️

Shiva is still staring at her....Raavi got confused with his stare...She thinks she has not dressed properly🤣

She asks Shiva if she has not worn her bindi, earrings properly or her Dupatta is out of place😆

Shiva comes closer to her and places a hand on her bindi, earring and makes her turn around...he did a proper top to bottom check out😆

He says why would I tell you if anything is wrong...He is trying to flirt🤣

He says today no lizards will come out of the room as their beauty queen is looking beautiful❤️

Aisa flirt karega toh Raavi will run away

Please give us the intense Shiva back.. yeh dekha nahi jaa raha 🤪

High Quality Obi-Wan I can’t watch anymore Blank Meme Template

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I also plan to nominate you Maahi 🤣

Aalu you know I love you right!!😉

You r so sweeet

And u r also a fellow Arjun fan!

U cannot terrorise me like that!

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Honest to god, has anyone had this type of rasam in the past? What were you're reactions when holding the creepy doll baby?

I work with creepy doll babies to learn pediatric maneuvers and they are legit so creepy 😆

Those doll babies were really kinda creepy🤣

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I think once shiva gets all angsty he might be better at flirting or at least show the intense side of his feelings lol

Intense? Shiva will be a bada dhamaka when it comes to intense feelings..! Kanwar does a really job with Intense scenes like anger, Love for family... Real Romance bhi kuch aaisa hi hoga😉

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Guys,,,I tried my best to give a fast LU...but I guess my speed was little slow....Apologies for that.

I guess it was good episode...story has progressed,...we got some meaningful scenes❤️

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tintin1234

Today I felt like Shivi's romance was all over the place..! It was not in sync..

But one thing I like about Shiva ;He immediately try to confront Raavi about his change of feeling. I like that part writers keeping Shiva's personality intact.

Yes. There were times when something felt off with the way Shiva was smiling and looking at her. Maybe it was trying to show he couldn't control and when he became aware of his actions, he was awkward. And he was about to move her hair to the side from the back. I would have loved for him to complete that. But the whole time, I kept Wondering, how are they dancing this close front of an audience?! Wish this was similar to a haveli track where each couple had their own private time.

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Please give us the intense Shiva back.. yeh dekha nahi jaa raha 🤪

High Quality Obi-Wan I can’t watch anymore Blank Meme Template

This is his awkward phase

When he settles with Raavi after the insecurity passes

We will either get intense Shiva or Shy Shiva...

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Lol, which chapter is this? I'm planning on writing a ton this weekend and posting drabbles/OS's over the weekend. I'm caught up in an AU Snow White story where Shiva is Snow White, Dev is Prince Charming, Rishita is the stepmother, and Raavi is a witch 😆 Hopefully, next week's celebrations will be fun and interesting with OS's and other fun stuff.

Shiva is Snow White and Dev is prince charming? This sounds like a very interesting story 😲😉😆