PS|EDT #52|Ajeeb Shiva, Dobi Raavi & KD's Amazingly Adbhut Acting - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Yeah people legit collect them lol my mom once got my sister this huge doll same size as her with blue hair and a red nose super cute lol but my then 4 year old sister had watched chuckie movies and freaked out lol now she fondly still remembers and loves that doll and has had it stored safely lol

Manny I was telling a sort of cute story. You made it a whole horror story but happy that your sister is not scared 🤣

manny136 thumbnail

I think once shiva gets all angsty he might be better at flirting or at least show the intense side of his feelings lol

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Episode begins with Dhara and Mami scene

Mami taunts her not to do the Oli bharna😡

She says its been 10 years and you have no child....dont know when you will have a child...she says if you do it..then some abshagun might happen and Pandya parivaar ka vansh aage nahi badega😡

Ahhhh Mami needs some MSM squad torture

MSM squad is coming for maagin 😈😈

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: SandhiaM

MSM sqaud members do something!!

Sandy, we will start implementing your torture plan. What is step 2? 😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mami asks her to take aashiwad from her...Suman tells them not go near and take aashirwad🤣

Mama comes finally..Suman tells why is he late...He tells he was not well..Suman taunts Mami again and asks if Mami spit posion on him like a snake🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shivi scene after dance....Shiva tries to confess to her🤣

He tries telling her that he is feeling strange since few days...Lol aise bolega toh dobbi will not understand🤣

Their talk is interuupted by Suman🤣

She asks them for to take aashirwad😆

Thank you for the LU!

Shiva was creepy with his wife! I get it that he isn't polished and doesn't know how to give those lover boy looks. Brilliant acting by KD. I have seen his softer versions in some previous shows, but here he breathes Shiva in that staring 🤣🤣

Honestly, Raavi should be spooked out with all that Ghurna 🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

T has been saying that a lot

She calls the staring creepy staring and creepy smiling

According to her Kanwar can do such scenes nicely but he has done this deliberately to portray Shiva😆

KD is great at romance.. I have seen his previous shows/videos 😆

They seem to be purposely making Shiva like this 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

At the rate it's going... it'll be no one 🤣

Today's episode and the precap showed Dev in a new light, so he might gain some phans overnight 🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Dev is listening to this...Mami continues telling Suman has also aged..she needs to have grandchildren to play with...Dev shouts at Mami and tells her who are you to bad mouth my bhabhi...he says you did the same in Kanta Kaki's bahu's godhbarai

Dev tells Dhara is happily living with her bache...He taunts Mami mentioning Shivaang He says having a son and still you are not experiencing the happiness of that. Dhara tries to stop him

Mera Dev was the rockstar of the episode today 🤣

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SandhiaM

Manny I was telling a sort of cute story. You made it a whole horror story but happy that your sister is not scared 🤣

Dolls freak me out lol yeah she isn't scared but watching chuckie makes anyone scared of their toys lol I used to lock my dolls barbies and stuff toys in a chest before bed Coz I was afraid of them coming alive lol little kids get freaked out over so many things lol