Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Jokes apart, Shiva 🤗 he’s feeling so many different emotions... it’s coming out in unexpected ways 😆 It’s going to be so hard seeing his heart break like that 💔 Raavi herself knows the pain of coming down from a high with a rude awakening. It’s awful! I hope she is able to piece things together and take the next step from her end.

Shiva was so funny wanting to show some louuuuuu 🤣🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SandhiaM

Aaliya you really ask that to me??? I gave you step one for torturing maaami 🤣 I’t would be so satisfying to punch motiben in her face 🤣

🤣

Dev is giving a verbal punch to Motiben in the precap.. you will enjoy that 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Hihi first runner up 😂

are you calling yourself the first runner up for Mera Dev award? 😆

manny136 thumbnail

I worked it an elderly home and their where a couple of women’s who would collect doll’s. And it was so scary they have like 20 different doll’s and they even by clothes for them. It was their baby 🤣

Yeah people legit collect them lol my mom once got my sister this huge doll same size as her with blue hair and a red nose super cute lol but my then 4 year old sister had watched chuckie movies and freaked out lol now she fondly still remembers and loves that doll and has had it stored safely lol

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Krish the party organiser tells now we will have couple dance😆

Dhara looks at Gaumbi and asks if he will not dance with her...Gaumbi tells I dont want to dance..i want to talk to you❤️

He notices everything...he asks her why she didnot do the rasam and gave excuses...Dhara tries to reason out...But gaumbi tells I know you..I am your hubby and I can find out when you are genuine and when you are giving excuses. He tells we dont have a child because we did not want to have a child. Its not because of a fault in you or me. So please dont take these things seriously❤️

My gaumbi is

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Yeah

Where is Aalu

She just went off?

I am waiting for her updates😆

I was stuck in a meeting 😭

I'm back now 😆

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

My lovely Libran... I'm an Aquarian... we will get along swimmingly 😆

Now everything falls in place!! We ar meant to be. That why we both love Gaumbie ❤️ 😂

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Dev finally got some screen space, and he was awful! Akshay needs to really work on himself. He can't be this pretty looking model if he wants to make a career out of acting!

I can't believe he is from FTII

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Aaliya...waiting for your LU😆

I couldn't do it coz I was stuck in a meeting, but I see you're doing it now 😆

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Also, Dev's importance seems to have increased a lot.. he had good scenes in the episode 😆

He defends dhara against maagin, and he also will insult motiben in the precap, return the expensive jewelry she brought and ask her to leave😆

Insulting Motiben its his duty ... It won't look good if anyone else does it. ...!

I feel bad for Rishita but She will take out her frustation on Dev/ Pandya Fam.. ! I like Old Rishita total blunt.!