Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Also, if someone decides to take screen caps for today's ShiVi dance, please tag me as I want to write a small drabble with the two of them 😆 If you can't tell, I love dancing!

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Also, if someone decides to take screen caps for today's ShiVi dance, please tag me as I want to write a small drabble with the two of them 😆 If you can't tell, I love dancing!

Avi I am stillllll waiting for the chappie u promised🧐

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SandhiaM

Diplomatic! I’m a libra so that is also my way. 🤣

My lovely Libran... I'm an Aquarian... we will get along swimmingly 😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oli bharna scene

Dhara asks Mami to do the oli bharna as she is elder and suhaagan😡

Dev babu is still angry...Mami goes to do but Suman stops her😎

Suman Dhara scene

Suman taunts Mami and tells her to step back. She tells Dhara what do you wish that the first Oli should be done by Mami and then there will only be snakes palying in her angan🤣

Dhara tries to reason out...Suman tells dhara not to become tyaag ki moorthi always and asks her to to the rasam...Dhara is heistant..Suman asks if Mami told her anything..if she has told then I will make sure I insult her and Mami cannot walk on the streets of Somnath

This scene has my heart❤️

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Dhara tells no need of kaand today🤣

Shivi scene❤️

Shiva is still staring at her....Raavi got confused with his stare...She thinks she has not dressed properly🤣

She asks Shiva if she has not worn her bindi, earrings properly or her Dupatta is out of place😆

Shiva comes closer to her and places a hand on her bindi, earring and makes her turn around...he did a proper top to bottom check out😆

He says why would I tell you if anything is wrong...He is trying to flirt🤣

He says today no lizards will come out of the room as their beauty queen is looking beautiful❤️

Aisa flirt karega toh Raavi will run away

johhh this boy needs a crash course in flirting 🤣

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Avi I am stillllll waiting for the chappie u promised🧐

Lol, which chapter is this? I'm planning on writing a ton this weekend and posting drabbles/OS's over the weekend. I'm caught up in an AU Snow White story where Shiva is Snow White, Dev is Prince Charming, Rishita is the stepmother, and Raavi is a witch 😆 Hopefully, next week's celebrations will be fun and interesting with OS's and other fun stuff.

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Suman wants 10-12 babies from Rishitha. 🤣

And 10-12 babies from Raavi, phast phast 🤣 Shiva's face 😆

BTW, the doll scene was not really that creepy, the entire ritual is pretty sweet.

It reminded me of a wedding ritual of mine, where just after the wedding the MIL places a small statue of Krishna on the bride's lap

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Lol, which chapter is this? I'm planning on writing a ton this weekend and posting drabbles/OS's over the weekend. I'm caught up in an AU Snow White story where Shiva is Snow White, Dev is Prince Charming, Rishita is the stepmother, and Raavi is a witch 😆 Hopefully, next week's celebrations will be fun and interesting with OS's and other fun stuff.

I was talking about Third brother Shiva Pandya AU story where he is a warrior!

Soooo?

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

My lovely Libran... I'm an Aquarian... we will get along swimmingly 😆

Lol, I'm a leo, I get along with no one and am supposedly a "leader" (pls don't nominate me for the Moti-Ben award 😆) But I can't lead for my life 😆 And I'm an absolute introvert

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jokes apart, Shiva 🤗 he’s feeling so many different emotions... it’s coming out in unexpected ways 😆 It’s going to be so hard seeing his heart break like that 💔 Raavi herself knows the pain of coming down from a high with a rude awakening. It’s awful! I hope she is able to piece things together and take the next step from her end.