Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Dhara tells no need of kaand today🤣

Shivi scene❤️

Shiva is still staring at her....Raavi got confused with his stare...She thinks she has not dressed properly🤣

She asks Shiva if she has not worn her bindi, earrings properly or her Dupatta is out of place😆

Shiva comes closer to her and places a hand on her bindi, earring and makes her turn around...he did a proper top to bottom check out😆

He says why would I tell you if anything is wrong...He is trying to flirt🤣

He says today no lizards will come out of the room as their beauty queen is looking beautiful❤️

Aisa flirt karega toh Raavi will run away

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

For once Raavi wasn’t being a Dobi 😆 I would worry I have something on my face if someone stares like that 🤣 esp if it’s someone who wouldn’t usually stare... like that 😆

It's not like shiva to stare at her so obviously it's weird lol

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ugh I don’t care who Dev stands up to... he’s still Dev 😆

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

I wont say a word till I see the whole epi myself...

Diplomatic! I’m a libra so that is also my way. 🤣

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Honest to god, has anyone had this type of rasam in the past? What were you're reactions when holding the creepy doll baby?

I work with creepy doll babies to learn pediatric maneuvers and they are legit so creepy 😆

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Shivi scene❤️

Shiva is still staring at her....Raavi got confused with his stare...She thinks she has not dressed properly🤣

She asks Shiva if she has not worn her bindi, earrings properly or her Dupatta is out of place😆

Shiva comes closer to her and places a hand on her bindi, earring and makes her turn around...he did a proper top to bottom check out😆

He says today no lizards will come out of the room as their beauty queen is looking beautiful❤️

Shiva- Flirts

Raavi- Aaaaaaaaaa

Runs away

Shiva- confused

Aaj to chipkali bhi nahin hai yahan to yeh bhaagi kyun🤔

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Aww thank you 🤗 I wish I came on earlier and was able to give more. My phone is super slow when it comes to IF. But glad the episode is out for everyone now ❤️

Hihi not for me, soo thank you ❤️

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Shivi scene❤️

The wink was super quick too 🤣 bechara was nervous 😆 I want Raavi to tease him in the future about his thanda flirting and for him to take revenge in their bedroom ☺️🤣🤣

Edited by Raingoddess - 3 years ago
Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SandhiaM

Diplomatic! I’m a libra so that is also my way. 🤣

I need all the facts straight before I barge in guns blazing😆

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Honest to god, has anyone had this type of rasam in the past? What were you're reactions when holding the creepy doll baby?

I work with creepy doll babies to learn pediatric maneuvers and they are legit so creepy 😆

I have never heard or seen this ever lol I know sometimes newlywed brides have a kid placed in their lap for good luck otherwise creepy baby dolls are freaky lol