Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

It just shows shiva has never had a gf in the past lol the guy has no idea how to romance a gal lol at least pick something up from gaumbi man lol

I felt Raavi’s confusion πŸ˜† like was that suppose to be an attempt at flirting 🀣

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Esha, you did a great job with the LU. thank You πŸ’”

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Still stuck in my meeting but I'm watching the episode on the side πŸ˜†

There was a shivi dance today πŸ˜†

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: SandhiaM

Esha, you did a great job with the LU. thank You πŸ’”

Aww thank you πŸ€— I wish I came on earlier and was able to give more. My phone is super slow when it comes to IF. But glad the episode is out for everyone now ❀️

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Quick update and then I will have to leave for a bit. Will joinin later for the discussions.

I like today's episode πŸ‘πŸΌ

- First off, can I say, I felt extremely sad today for Dhara 😭 My poor Dhara never had Oli Bharne ka rasam- ahe was the unwanted bahu and never had any one pamper her. She gave so much love for the new bahus today. Dhara πŸ’”πŸ€—

- Maami being Maami 🀒 She tells off Dhara for mot having a baby, she wants to be the first to do the rasam, and she shows up with two roses as gifts. She also kept Maama away from the rasam 😑

😈 MSM squad: I think normal punishments don't suffice. We need to boil her alive in a vat of oil. I need to hear her scream 😑

- Dev stands up for Dhara 🀣 But he did give it back good. They brought up the ever-elusive Shivang πŸ€ͺ

- Gaumbi ❀️❀️❀️ He understood Dhara's plight just by looking at her

- Suman ❀️ I can't fall in love with her more than this- she stopped Maami from starting the rasam, told Dhara not to be Mahaanta ki Moorat 🀣 and made her do the rasam first πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

- ShiVi scenes: Creepy Shiva was not there today πŸ₯³ Personal opinion: Alice's acting was a bit OTT today. But otherwise pretty good. Maami feels she can no longer target Shiva as Raavi won't allow her πŸ˜† Shiva was going to spill it to Raavi but Suman intervened πŸ˜’

- The rose for Raavi was from Maami, not Shiva 🀣 Popat ho gaya

- Kaminiben's revenge: well all they have now is money, so the Seth's are trying to show they are better off than Pandyas. Epic fail revenge again πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Precap: Devmendra gets more screen time 🀣. Kamini disowns Rishitha. It remains to be seen if Rishitha turns sour after this.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Also, Dev's importance seems to have increased a lot.. he had good scenes in the episode πŸ˜†

He defends dhara against maagin, and he also will insult motiben in the precap, return the expensive jewelry she brought and ask her to leaveπŸ˜†

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

T has been saying that a lot

She calls the staring creepy staring and creepy smiling

According to her Kanwar can do such scenes nicely but he has done this deliberately to portray ShivaπŸ˜†

Maahi what do you want say?? 🀣

Deliberately or not its still a bit creepy 🀣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Dev bahuth bol raha hein aaj🀣

He says who is Mami to stop you from doing the rasam. Dhara tells him to not pcik up fights for small things. Dev is still angry. Dhara tells him to let it be and enjoy the function as they had enough drama already

Raingoddess thumbnail

For once Raavi wasn’t being a Dobi πŸ˜† I would worry I have something on my face if someone stares like that 🀣 esp if it’s someone who wouldn’t usually stare... like that πŸ˜†

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SandhiaM

Sooo kalyani is Motiben her name?? I prefer Motiben, also my phone recognize Motiben haha

Arre, Kalyani is Rishitha's mom. Motiben is Kamini πŸ˜†