PS|EDT #52|Ajeeb Shiva, Dobi Raavi & KD's Amazingly Adbhut Acting - Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Was I the only one tearing up at the Dhara-Suman hug 😭❤️ It’s too close to that time of the month 😆

Hahaha join the club!! Hormones its normal 🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Hehe ab tumhare baare mein baat thodi na karega woh

Kaash karta...par koi baath nahi😆

I will do the talking on his behalf...I am a Gaumbi Angel

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Omg I have realized how much I rely on LU...one day without it is making me a stranger to the show😆

Aaliya and Prema.....we need you❤️

We actually do. We miss you🖤

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Gaumbi notices everything I love that he stopped to have a conversation with Dhara ❤️

Gaumbiiii hihi 🥰

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What did everyone think of the dance? It had a very interesting presentation. Not the usual same steps for each couple. Weirdly enough I enjoyed it. I thought it represented each couple and where they are in their journey. Gaumbi engulfing Dhara in his arms, effortlessly lifting her and her kissing his hand screamed comfort Dev & Rishita’s playful lift, her giving him such a genuinely loving look and the cute vibe reflected their relationship from lovers to husband-wife who are enjoying the early phase of their marriage Shiva & Raavi’s awkward touches, her adorable smile and his smitten/nervous glances gives away the fact that they have a long way to go but both are willing to take this journey ❤️ it was an interesting sequence. A bit all over the place but I guess that was the purpose. Maybe better transitions would have elevated the sequence.

Raingoddess thumbnail

Is the episode not up in India?

Raingoddess thumbnail

Sorry about the spoilers 🤗 I’m watching and posting my thoughts at the same time 😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What did everyone think of the dance? It had a very interesting presentation. Not the usual same steps for each couple. Weirdly enough I enjoyed it. I thought it represented each couple and where they are in their journey. Gaumbi engulfing Dhara in his arms, effortlessly lifting her and her kissing his hand screamed comfort Dev & Rishita’s playful lift, her giving him such a genuinely loving look and the cute vibe reflected their relationship from lovers to husband-wife who are enjoying the early phase of their marriage Shiva & Raavi’s awkward touches, her adorable smile and his smitten/nervous glances gives away the fact that they have a long way to go but both are willing to take this journey ❤️ it was an interesting sequence. A bit all over the place but I guess that was the purpose. Maybe better transitions would have elevated the sequence.

Esha....you are making me excited to watch the episode now...this sounds so romantic

But HS is playing games here😵

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Conversation about her beautiful look??

Haha no he was actually serious this time 😆

It was a very thoughtful conversation ❤️

Edited by Raingoddess - 3 years ago
SandhiaM thumbnail

Sorry about the spoilers 🤗 I’m watching and posting my thoughts at the same time 😆

Dooo spoil! Free pass girl 😁