Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Also, Hamare EDT ka Namakkaran ceremony bhi baki hai... bring out the speakers, we need to party PS style for this ceremony, until episode is out πŸ˜†

Today's episodes should give us some nice content for the name.. motiben is coming back after all πŸ˜†

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Ok got to go now... might be late for the episode today. Before I leave

For once the thread is slow, everyone is busy or sleeping πŸ˜†

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Kinshuk would have been very happy today as they did not include him in Dholida Garba🀣

Priiiii you didn’t miss the ninja move? πŸ₯·

I can understand him i’m like a plank no ritme 🀣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Woke up and came to check HW pages....I have only one pageπŸ˜†

I will go back to sleep and come back for LU

Everyone is either busy or sleeping.. or they finished their quota of chatting yesterday πŸ˜†

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

The promo looks good! I'm prepping my heart for a heartbreak.πŸ’”. It's one of those things that's going to be painful to watch but needed for their relationship. Bring it on!!

P.a. Just saw that the TRPs are again stagnant at 1.8. Hope this increases them and PS crosses 2.0. Or do you think we've attained a loyal fan base and aren't garnering any new audience?

Generally drama increases TRPs. The show wasn't really being promoted much, but this time the promo is pretty dramatic. So let's hope the Trp hits 2!

Shiva πŸ’”

Im looking forward to see how shivi's relationship is after this diary kaand

GrilledCheese thumbnail

So our King of Kaands continues to maintain his reputation of having every single kaand in PS either created by him or involving him πŸ˜†

The latest diary kaand is the next one to have Shiva smack in the centre of it 🀣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

I'm so happy seeing just 1 page of homework.. generally there is so much to do πŸ˜†

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

The promo looks good! I'm prepping my heart for a heartbreak.πŸ’”. It's one of those things that's going to be painful to watch but needed for their relationship. Bring it on!!

P.a. Just saw that the TRPs are again stagnant at 1.8. Hope this increases them and PS crosses 2.0. Or do you think we've attained a loyal fan base and aren't garnering any new audience?

I think we have a loyal fan base. But truthfully the Kangan kaand and Jeera kaand tracks fell a bit flat.

Itna bhi feel good nahin hona chahiye πŸ€ͺ Hopefully the upcoming track will be treated well and we see more viewers

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Shriya also doing homework? 🀣

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Keeping aside the promo (I keep oscillating between will it or won't it be that dramatic), I am just glad they have the good music and dance team back πŸ˜† Angst mein bhi ache songs milne ki hope hain lol

Yesterday's dholida is so stuck in my head that I've been listening to so many garba songs that its now a khichdi πŸ˜†

Even the mast magan is kinda growing on me. Ofc nothing beats the feels of raabta but aise combined couple sequences ke liye chalega