Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Main yahan Latkun kya 🤣

Shiva was so pissed off with Dev-Raavi wedding celebrations, and now he wants to hang like a bulb 🤣

🤣🤣 This guy

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

Then she has the nerve to implicate Shiva saying he was the one staring. Dobi😆 who says all this in public😆 if your husband is ogling at you, enjoy and you ogle back at him😆

Nah, I am in the minority here, I like this Shiva very much as I know what’s going to come next. You ladies are not letting me enjoy his scenes😆

I enjoy him however he is..

Crazy enjoy

Self sacrificial enjoy

Angry Enjoy

Shiva Enjoy

KD enjoy...🤷🏻‍♀️

But dont make him stutter

I dont enjoy his stutter

Edited by ValleyOfPeace - 3 years ago
raindropsroses thumbnail

Then she has the nerve to implicate Shiva saying he was the one staring. Dobi😆 who says all this in public😆 if your husband is ogling at you, enjoy and you ogle back at him😆

Nah, I am in the minority here, I like this Shiva very much as I know what’s going to come next. You ladies are not letting me enjoy his scenes😆

Me too me too! I love this Shiva! His eyes, his face and his hair

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

For the first time, Raavi isn't pouty or grumpy. She looks pretty, but I have significant problems with her styling. They make Dhara look so young and sexy, Rishita suave, and Raavi’s styling looks straight from the Auntyhood! I didn't like her style a bit!

She looks magnificent in her side parting!

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arey, I like this creepy smile, Shiva😆

raindropsroses thumbnail

For the first time, Raavi isn't pouty or grumpy. She looks pretty, but I have significant problems with her styling. They make Dhara look do young and sexy, Rishita suave, and Raavi’s styling looks straight from the Auntyhood! I didn't like her style a bit!

I actually liked her clothes best amongst the three of them today 😆

Maybe the jewellery wasn’t great, but the lehenga I thought was gorgeous! And her hair too, has she coloured it?

mpks1 thumbnail

I can’t get enough of the promo, Shiva is so hurt😭 Can’t see him like this, how much more will this guy go through. Not a moment of peace and happiness in his life😕

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

For the first time, Raavi isn't pouty or grumpy. She looks pretty, but I have significant problems with her styling. They make Dhara look so young and sexy, Rishita suave, and Raavi’s styling looks straight from the Auntyhood! I didn't like her style a bit!

Rishita looked very pretty🖤

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

For the first time, Raavi isn't pouty or grumpy. She looks pretty, but I have significant problems with her styling. They make Dhara look do young and sexy, Rishita suave, and Raavi’s styling looks straight from the Auntyhood! I didn't like her style a bit!

I agree! They need to work on her styling. Alice looked so young and fresh in her previous show. She is beautiful! With the right look, they can make Raavi stand out in her own unique way. Dhara looked so sexy ☺️ For once, I was watching her over Gaumbi 😆

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

He was a villain in his last show I guess

He said he wont play villains anymore

He said Mai hero banne Aya hoo😎😎