Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

This is my concern! I hope makers execute this track well! ❤️

If they do this properly, This track will surely bring huge progress in ShiVi relationship!

Asifii, how is your Mom! Hope you are doing ok as well?🤗

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Hardik looks very tall

Dhara ke samne poll jaisa dikh raha tha wo!

I didnt watch the show from start so Aaj hi maine pehli baar Hardik ko dekha show mei😆

No wonder Mami called him Amitabh Bachchan🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Why am I reading fight scenes between Shiva and Dev. As much as I don’t like DeV still don’t want physical fight between them as I strongly oppose physical violence😆 But i don’t mind an argument😃 This Dev is not going to let Shiva live in peace forever. Dev did the mother of all the kaands and acts innocent. It is because of him, every other kaand has happened excepting Kangan kaand😕

That’s why lets pack him and Rishita to Janu’s house for sometime. Let him also suffer at the hands of his in-laws😆 Why should Shiva be the one suffering st the hands of everybody’s in-laws😆

P.S: Hardik has not done any harm to Shiva yet, hope he will continue to stay that way😆

Why would Hardik harm shiva?🤔

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats on the new thread! Only PS forum is capable of finishing 2-3 EDT’s a day😆

Hello all 🤗 still talking about the promo😆 I am enjoying watching Shiva’s stares (though it’s creepy sometimes, bit not going to be harsh like some of you here)😆 and his current feelings.
It’s confirmed that Raavi doesn’t mind being married to him and is only physically attracted to him but there is absolutely no emotional attachment. For Raavi to wake ip from her slumber, this is needed. But I am not sure how her MU about him reading the diary is going to be cleared. She called him names again😕

In the mean time when I watched the episode again before going to bed, enjoyed few more things which I failed to notice in my first watch😃

I have to mention about my Krish again😆 he is the entertainer of the family and the love he has for Shivaand the happiness he has when he sees Shiva happy, trying to constantly bring ShiVi together, who does that.
ShiSh are ❤️

Shish are love ❤️

I pity Dev, who never has what Shish share!

On a funny note, Dev just exists 🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Okay, I might assume that the strange creepy look on Shiva ogling at Raavi was deliberate and as per his character. He cannot look like a soft lover boy, and hence he has this strange smile! Kanwar is good with soft dreamy eyes in his previous shows! But, here the is Shiva, and I almost believe it's deliberate!

See💁‍♀️ , This isn't a lover boy look

Next level, Creepy!

Mujhe na Pura villain Wali feeling ayi the way he said: Dil main ghus ke naach rahi hai 🤣

Yeh kahani thodi alag hai.😏

Villian or heroine ki love story ❤️

Pixierocks thumbnail

Shish are love ❤️

And I don't want him to do even that.🤷

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 3 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Why would Hardik harm shiva?🤔

Pixie🤗 was just joking 😆 He is the only one who seem to not to bother Shiva ever that’s why I like him tad bit extra. In your love for Shiva, you are either reading or not reading between the lines😆

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shish are love ❤️

Aur Shiva ne aaj dev ko mera naam de diya

I pity myself coz I also just exist😲

Pixierocks thumbnail

Picie🤗 was just joiking😆 He is the only one who seem to not to bother Shiva, that’s why I like him tad bit extra. In your love for Shiva, you are either reading or not reading between the lines😆

Sorry 🙊🙊

I thought that in the og there is some Hardik shiva track😅😅.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

With the way EDT’s are moving, I have 30 pages in the previous one and 30 pages in this one to catch up😕 Take it easy guys, please thoda to baksh do for members like me😭

We’re making up for taking it slow yesterday 🤣