Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just caught up with the promo.. and I'm quite indifferent towards it.

This was bound to happen. They've pushed the elephant under the carpet for so long now. It was bound to explode.

The circumstances that they were married in, they really need to do the talking to move ahead with it otherwise it will be at a standstill.

I'm more keen to know how tgey handle it, and how they move ahead with it.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Abhi tak KD ne promo post Nahi Kiya?

Common KD..Kuch to hint do caption Mai.🥺🥺

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 3 years ago
raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Question of the month!

Shiva ko Raavi se Raat mein kya baat karni hai 😆

Shiva - Eyy MKBKB bol rahi ti sar pe nachegi, dil mein kyun nach rahi hai? Jhooti!

🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Shiva - Eyy MKBKB bol rahi ti sar pe nachegi, dil mein kyun nach rahi hai? Jhooti!

🤣

🤣🤣

Shiva's monologue...Dil Mai ghus ke naach Rahi hai🤣🤣

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Just caught up with the promo.. and I'm quite indifferent towards it.

This was bound to happen. They've pushed the elephant under the carpet for so long now. It was bound to explode.

The circumstances that they were married in, they really need to do the talking to move ahead with it otherwise it will be at a standstill.

I'm more keen to know how tgey handle it, and how they move ahead with it.

Thats what.

Standstill is a very apt word.

Said the same.

And KD is happy🤣

U know what that means right?

Sakmen thumbnail

One more thing, the reason why Shiva is so hurt to see Dev's name on her diary, even after knowing that she was after him for like almost her life... he always thought that dev is just her obsession ya pagalpan.. he never took it as something her heart yearns.. for him maybe, Dev was just her zidd, aisi zidd jo woh usse nahi puri karne dena chahta tha.. and he knew ki ye zidd puri nahi hogi toh she'll be hurt.. that's why he used to warn her and dev.

By reading the diary now he realized how deeply she actually felt for dev and all her dreams with dev for the future.

And shiva is nowhere close to those dreams and expectations of her future, that's why 'teri zindagi barbaad ki tujhse shaadi kar ke'

his insecurities are erupting and we've been waoting for it to be addressed.. it will be a good track, I believe.

Sakmen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Thats what.

Standstill is a very apt word.

Said the same.

And KD is happy🤣

U know what that means right?

No I don't

Please tell me maahi

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

One more thing, the reason why Shiva is so hurt to see Dev's name on her diary, even after knowing that she was after him for like almost her life... he always thought that dev is just her obsession ya pagalpan.. he never took it as something her heart yearns.. for him maybe, Dev was just her zidd, aisi zidd jo woh usse nahi puri karne dena chahta tha.. and he knew ki ye zidd puri nahi hogi toh she'll be hurt.. that's why he used to warn her and dev.

By reading the diary now he realized how deeply she actually felt for dev and all her dreams with dev for the future.

And shiva is nowhere close to those dreams and expectations of her future, that's why 'teri zindagi barbaad ki tujhse shaadi kar ke'

his insecurities are erupting and we've been waoting for it to be addressed.. it will be a good track, I believe.

It will hurt..

But uske baad there will rainbows and roses

🌈 and 🌹

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

No I don't

Please tell me maahi

It means full focus will be on KD again🤣