PS|EDT #52|Ajeeb Shiva, Dobi Raavi & KD's Amazingly Adbhut Acting - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

It’s not a bad promo 😆 Mahi justified it so well

Now I’m actually looking forward to it

Agree, This is going to bring them closer.
hihi not done my homework yet, soo I’m looking forward to read all your visions.

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakmen

He does have his sarcasm and sense of humor on point.. what I've seen in some of his stories 😆

Live was too long, will check in free time, if I feel like🤣

Highlights I missed here and I don't do homework

Homework bahut zyada ho to main nahin karti

Other wise sometimes I do

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Question of the month!

Shiva ko Raavi se Raat mein kya baat karni hai 😆

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Question of the month!

Uss baat se promo ka build up ready hoga I think

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

I'm yet to watch the last episode. I'll probably just wait for it to give on TV. But that promo 😭...I already know I'll be heartbroken but I'm excited for the performances!

Shiva, who probably has never drunk before and knows his mother and bhabi won't like it, is drinking to drown it all out rather than addressing it. Raavi who has been fairly innocent compared to everyone else, is back to using those tags as used by society for Shiva after seeing him like this - just goes to show your surroundings and what you hear matters. Shiva is feeling ashamed about spoiling her life by marrying Raavi when we all know how they both got married. Also it's the first time he said how he felt! That's something. Raavi said he shouldn't have read the diary - perhaps giving him the impression that her old feelings are the same. I would love for her to revisit her old diaries and have a new perspective about this Dev-Shiva situation. Maybe she has him drawn in a new avatar in her newer pages? I won't even guess what'll happen because they never do anything normally.

I'm so ready for this...but I'm not!

Wowww! ❤️ I think all of us here are ready and not ready as well!

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Question of the month!

Maybe about their marriage, like they can give this marriage a chance and be cordial with each other.something like that.

How I wish ki woh koi aur Baat kare🤭🤭

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

He is falling for her and he suddenly is reminded how she sees him. The enormity of it all crashes unto him and he breaks apart. But thats not all. He is going to push her away and run away from her. He is going to want to free her from this unwanted relationship. He is going to see himself just like her past self saw him as and everything he have already been feeling about himself is going to plaster in his head. He is in for a destruction...

But after that hopefully she will build him piece by piece the same way but with the confidence that he is accepted the way he is. She is a pure soul and she is gonna be his salvation...

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

I'm yet to watch the last episode. I'll probably just wait for it to give on TV. But that promo 😭...I already know I'll be heartbroken but I'm excited for the performances!

Shiva, who probably has never drunk before and knows his mother and bhabi won't like it, is drinking to drown it all out rather than addressing it. Raavi who has been fairly innocent compared to everyone else, is back to using those tags as used by society for Shiva after seeing him like this - just goes to show your surroundings and what you hear matters. Shiva is feeling ashamed about spoiling her life by marrying Raavi when we all know how they both got married. Also it's the first time he said how he felt! That's something. Raavi said he shouldn't have read the diary - perhaps giving him the impression that her old feelings are the same. I would love for her to revisit her old diaries and have a new perspective about this Dev-Shiva situation. Maybe she has him drawn in a new avatar in her newer pages? I won't even guess what'll happen because they never do anything normally.

I'm so ready for this...but I'm not!

Soo apttt.

So ready for it ...but still not💔

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Question of the month!

Shiva-

Dekh mkbkb I feel ding dang ding when I see you. I think I am getting my first ishq wala love...

Raavi’s diary-

Hihahahahaha

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

He is falling for her and he suddenly is reminded how she sees him. The enormity of it all crashes unto him and he breaks apart. But thats not all. He is going to push her away and run away from her. He is going to want to free her from this unwanted relationship. He is going to see himself just like her past self saw him as and everything he have already been feeling about himself is going to plaster in his head. He is in for a destruction...

But after that hopefully she will build him piece by piece the same way but with the confidence that he is accepted the way he is. She is a pure soul and she is gonna be his salvation...

I love the little nuances of the show.

The shiva and Gauri connection ❤️.

She is indeed going to be his salvation.