Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Maahi 🤗 I love your take on small details on today’s episode.

But there is too much praise of KD going on (100% agree with you that he is a good actor). Are you compensating for Ashu’s absence?😆

he deserves it today.. he was really good 😆

after 2 days we will all cry with him for shiva 😆

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Baukhala gaya hai Shiva🤣

I am so eager for their bedroom conversations once this motiben drama ends

Hehehe that will another kaand🤣

I would wince after each word he utters. He stutters in nervousness. And I cant see shiva stutter.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Shivi scene-

Each time he walks off, she follows. She can’t help it either. She was enjoying and suddenly he us being weird and unlike before she doesn’t leave him to his own devices. She follows him and she asks him what the prob was. The first time he was like flirty and funny. The second he was a stuttery mess. And this is where I wince. I do. I am like uhhh. But I am cutting him slack because he is really getting affected now. Still wincinggg. And I hope the stuttering never appears even if the wondering and heart eyed Shiva stays.

They were standing too close. I love that Shiva isn’t beating around the bush and he would have revealed to her about himself. And even if she wouldn’t have been seeing him like that yet she would still have been affected and shy. She would have even liked it. He almost tells her that he might be liking her. And BAM.

Suman happened. Wish she could have been five seconds late in calling🤣

Shiva closes his eyes in frustration. Itni himmat jutayi aur they were interrupted. He is wishing ki kaash maa thodi der ruk jati. Ab poori mehnat dobara karni padegi.

I love suman kaaki, par aaj unki timing kharap thi.🤣🤣maybe shiva will try telling her about his ajeeb feelings today night and tomorrow daytime but each time they will be interrupted.

Finally we will get the diary scene.

They maybe called for dinner by maama, maami.

I hope he is not insulted there.🥺

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 3 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail

Hehehe that will another kaand🤣

I would wince after each word he utters. He stutters in nervousness. And I cant see shiva stutter.

Pakka raavi will say mujhe neend as Rahi hai.🤣🤣🤣

Or do something stupid to break.shiva's mood.

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Maahi 🤗 I love your take on small details on today’s episode.

But there is too much praise of KD going on (100% agree with you that he is a good actor). Are you compensating for Ashu’s absence?😆

Mere bacche ki absence koi compensate nahin kar sakta Premuu.

But yeah

What an actor! Each nuance was deliberately amazingly portrayed.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Eeee😆wwww

That's what I like about this creepiness Wala romance! Shiva doesn't know louuuuu! Usko michmichi, kichkichi ho rahi hai and he just wants to act upon it.

It happens with men who haven't really dated or been with a girl 😆

They’d want to finish the desperation 😆

I am liking this version of Shiva....KD is bringing out so well....It clearly tells us Raavi is the first and last girl he will romance❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

Shivi scene-

Each time he walks off, she follows. She can’t help it either. She was enjoying and suddenly he us being weird and unlike before she doesn’t leave him to his own devices. She follows him and she asks him what the prob was. The first time he was like flirty and funny. The second he was a stuttery mess. And this is where I wince. I do. I am like uhhh. But I am cutting him slack because he is really getting affected now. Still wincinggg. And I hope the stuttering never appears even if the wondering and heart eyed Shiva stays.

They were standing too close. I love that Shiva isn’t beating around the bush and he would have revealed to her about himself. And even if she wouldn’t have been seeing him like that yet she would still have been affected and shy. She would have even liked it. He almost tells her that he might be liking her. And BAM.

Suman happened. Wish she could have been five seconds late in calling🤣

Shiva closes his eyes in frustration. Itni himmat jutayi aur they were interrupted. He is wishing ki kaash maa thodi der ruk jati. Ab poori mehnat dobara karni padegi.

IKR, poor guy, first time ever he wanted to talk sbout his feelings to Raavi, bit couldn’t complete it because of Suman, who is always supportive of both of them, ban gayi kabsb mein haddi😆

I hope Raavi delve’s on what he said even if its incomplete and start contemplating on it, but anything can happen in Pandya land😆

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Baukhala gaya hai Shiva🤣

I am so eager for their bedroom conversations once this motiben drama ends

Mee tooo.

I am loving the their storeroom cum bedroom ambience ❤️

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I love suman kaaki, par aaj unki timing kharap thi.🤣🤣maybe shiva will try telling her about his ajeeb feelings today night and tomorrow daytime but each time they will be interrupted.

Finally we will get the diary scene.

They maybe called for dinner by maama, maami.

I hope he is not insulted there.🥺

In the original he was insulted by maami at her house and he left, but raavi stood up for him ❤️

If they go to Maagin's house then she might trigger his insecurities further 😕

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

he deserves it today.. he was really good 😆

after 2 days we will all cry with him for shiva 😆

Haan

Haaye koi to rok lo!

Maahi u r married and in absolute love with hubby.