Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

The dance

I loved it!

Rishu Dev looking quite comfy. At one point Rishu looking very affected by Dev.

Gaumbhi Dhara..z Forgetting everyone and everything when they are in each other’s proximity.

Shivi- I loved it. The newness of it all. The excitement. The small smiles. The shy glances. The unsure touches. And yes. Its all deliberate. Loved it Kanwar. Kudos.

When he offers his hands to her and she watches him for a second before giving hers to him. I saw another step progress. Their hand progress level have steps and this one is another milestone.

@bold: so you finally saw and believed 😆

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Transference

I have a lot to say about everyone today, but I have a terribly busy day ahead.

Dhara-Kanha and Gaumbi Shiva. Hardik is barely there and cut off. If you notice, in most of the crucial moments for Dhara-Gaumbi, Shiva is always there lurking around Or just there! The trio have interesting dynamics most of the time. You can go back to their childhood, and you would see the Dhara falling scene too! Shiva is always her cushion, while Gaumbi is the flag bearer of the family!

It also takes me back to a scene where Shiva compares Dhara to Yashoda! I wasn't surprised to see Shiva in the frame, and the camera is then zooming to Gaumbi past Shiva. They could have just shown only Gaumbi, but Shiva is there.

I am inquisitive to see whether the foreshadowing of Raavi-Shiva giving their firstborn to Dhara will come true or not!

My mind stops when I see Shiva and Dhara with Gaumbi. Krish might be named after Krishna, but hasn't it been Shiva always! Her Krishna, even before her marriage to Gaumbi. He was more attached to her than anyone else!

Sometimes, the matters of the heart defy the laws of the land!

True.

I do not notice many things T.

But I have noticed this and its amazing. I don’t think there will be first born giving but He is her kanha for sure. She has this connect with him as her baccha which she doesn’t even share with Krish.

But you keep talking because you know words and windows to soul thing right!

🖤🖤🖤🖤

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Is there anyway they can postpone this diary kaand and I can enjoy Shiva’s creepiness as many of you here calling it (I am not calling it creepy😆) instead push Dev into a Kaand. Today’s last scene and the precap are prefect foundation for that 😆

Maybe the two kaands will go side by side

I want Dev to get stuck in a kaand so bad, and i want Shiva to get him out of it! The MBA topper's face will be worth watching😈

Or maybe not since his face is always the same 😕

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This has a special place in my heart. Suman is one of the best MILs ITV has given us❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

When it comes to dancing they always get completely into it

True! I did not find anything creepy or awkward about ShiVi’s dance, infact it was the most decent of the 3.

Bit GauRa on the other hand😆 who dances like that in front of the family. I think Babuji was getting ready for his act following the reception😆

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

@bold: so you finally saw and believed 😆

Aww I did...🖤🖤🖤

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

This has a special place in my heart. Suman is one of the best MILs ITV has given us❤️

Beautiful pic! For all her harshness on the surface, Suman has a beautiful, caring heart which shows at the right time ❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Maybe the two kaands will go side by side

I want Dev to get stuck in a kaand so bad, and i want Shiva to get him out of it! The MBA topper's face will be worth watching😈

Or maybe not since his face is always the same 😕

Can they bring the track from OG where Jeeva messes up and Kathir fixes the problem? It will be prefect here😃

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Shivi looked so happy in their own little world...❤️

The dance was magic...Raavi was glowing so much and Shiva with his new found feelings was so smitten during the dance

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Raavi’s tress is pushed back by Shiva and then he watches his hand like-

Wht exactly are you doing???

I loved it. Deliberate again. Kanwar u r doing awesome