Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Rishita’s portrayal of excited happiness at the love she is receiving is really very refreshing.

Rishu baby u r too cute🌹

I liked the way she was enjoying the rasam without any complaints😆 Remember the rasoi kaand, she has come a long way, all thanks to Mukteshwar kaand and the kandhar😆

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

I liked the way she was enjoying the rasam without any complaints😆 Remember the rasoi kaand, she has come a long way, all thanks to Mukteshwar kaand and the kandhar😆

Also the jeera kand

She is doing great👍

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awwwww Raavi is glowing with happiness today

She looked so happy and danced with her whole heart❤️

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Need I even say anything about Gaumbi Dhara?

This is what I wish all of us attain in our relationship. Support. Respect. Understanding. Love.

Dhara being all senti was actually understandable to me. Ten years of this taunt would have hurt her deeply. And she is really strong but at one point it becomes too tiring. The poison that Maami have vomited have definitely hurt her but she has been shown like this. Soft and steel at the same time.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

Here I thought bhale bhabhi ke blackmailing se he but it would be Shiva giving Raavi a rose but yeh Mami ne diya.

Hadh he hain 😂

That was funny😆 I read few posts here predicted that Shiva will give her the rose but turned it out to be Mami. Who is creepy here Mami or Shiva?😆 Mami is kanjoos we all know that but today her chindi chor behavior took a whole new turn😆

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Awwwww Raavi is glowing with happiness today

She looked so happy and danced with her whole heart❤️

When it comes to dancing they always get completely into it

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Rishitha has my heart today. I am so happy she finally got a lovable family. The girl has come a long way....Today she really looked so happy and felt at home❤️

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have a lot to say about everyone today, but I have a terribly busy day ahead.

Dhara-Kanha and Gaumbi Shiva. Hardik is barely there and cut off. If you notice, in most of the crucial moments for Dhara-Gaumbi, Shiva is always there lurking around Or just there! The trio have interesting dynamics most of the time. You can go back to their childhood, and you would see the Dhara falling scene too! Shiva is always her cushion, while Gaumbi is the flag bearer of the family!

It also takes me back to a scene where Shiva compares Dhara to Yashoda! I wasn't surprised to see Shiva in the frame, and the camera is then zooming to Gaumbi past Shiva. They could have just shown only Gaumbi, but Shiva is there.

I am inquisitive to see whether the foreshadowing of Raavi-Shiva giving their firstborn to Dhara will come true or not!

My mind stops when I see Shiva and Dhara with Gaumbi. Krish might be named after Krishna, but hasn't it been Shiva always! Her Krishna, even before her marriage to Gaumbi. He was more attached to her than anyone else!

Sometimes, the matters of the heart defy the laws of the land!

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

The dance

I loved it!

Rishu Dev looking quite comfy. At one point Rishu looking very affected by Dev.

Gaumbhi Dhara..z Forgetting everyone and everything when they are in each other’s proximity.

Shivi- I loved it. The newness of it all. The excitement. The small smiles. The shy glances. The unsure touches. And yes. Its all deliberate. Loved it Kanwar. Kudos.

When he offers his hands to her and she watches him for a second before giving hers to him. I saw another step progress. Their hand progress level have steps and this one is another milestone.

mpks1 thumbnail

Is there anyway they can postpone this diary kaand and I can enjoy Shiva’s creepiness as many of you here calling it (I am not calling it creepy😆) instead push Dev into a Kaand. Today’s last scene and the precap are prefect foundation for that 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago