Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

🤣🤣

I think this would have been more apt though if the driver was women and the man asked who's ShiVi?😂😂

I thought the same, ML 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Yeppp, mostly the promo scene will happen the next night after the reception 😆❤️

Also sometimes outfits in the promo might be different from what they were in the actual scene as promos are shot ahead of the actual scenes😃

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Also sometimes outfits in the promo might be different from what they were in the actual scene as promos are shot ahead of the actual scenes😃

Trueee 😆

But that pocha promo came out long before the actual scene, so I’m thinking it might be the same case here

Edited by raindropsroses - 3 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Omg Prema, Maami has you cursing today 🤣 I need to watch the episode now 🤣

Of course I wanted Dhara to use the cuss words but Dhara toh tyaag ki murti hai😆

Also during ShiVi dance I didn’t even care about what Mami said about them, they are anyway going to go through mini separation and Mami’s wish will be fulfilled😆

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Sometimes they shoot the promo at the same time as the scene like danda promo and even raavi bday promo had extra scenes and dialogue they never showed in the actual episode.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

My take on today’s episode- overall a good episode, finally got to know about Oli rasam😃

Mami taunting Dhara kitni baar karegi, bire ho chuli hoon mein. Dhara herself should say f**k off you vile piece of shit, I know what I am doing but as Suman said, Dhara toh tyaag ki murti hai, chup chaap ye sab sehti hai. Writers made Dev stand up for Dhara against Mami🤣 Thank God Shiva was not there, today would have been Mami’s final day on earth😆 MSM are you listening, you have up your ante😆 Dhara reprimanding Dev, I was whatever Dhara, lost interest in her gyaan.

I didn’t mind Dev standing up for Dhara but I have never seen him this supportive or emotional about Suman ever, kya chakkar hai Bhai

ShiVi scene - Shiva moves away and Raavi follows him and wants to know why he is staring at her. She asked very innocently if her bindhi, jhumkas and chunni are nkt in order. Our hero (you can all call him creep, but not me😆) is actually checking on her and finally says even if there is something wrong he is never going to tell her instead he says “chipkali ki beauty queen chayee hui hai”. This is indirectly to let her know that she is beautiful at the same time calling her chipkali. Bandha doesn’t want to reveal yet that he is attracted to her yet, not atleast until the reception is over.

Drama on who will do the oli rasam😕 Enough Suman has had enough if Dhara’s sacrifices Dhara needs to tone it down, it is just going overboard. I liked the use of Shubharambh song here as well which signifies great beginning fir Raavi and Rishita.

Whatever we all think about Suman, she will any day support her DIL’s over anyone especially Mami. I really liked how she gave it back to Mami few times during the episode calling her naagin and how she can only wish ill.
Dhara gracefully completed the rasam. Rishita was all happy throughout enjoying the rasams whereas Raavi enjoyed the rasam but I felt that she didn’t know what to think of it. She was stealing glances with Shiva😃

ShiVi scene 2- Shiva was atleast bold enough to tell her that there is something weird going on with him, wish Suman had not interrupted bit that’s part of the story. So Raavi will never know his true feelings before the diary Kaand😕 Raavi is still a dobi😆 I hope Shiva’s incomplete conversation pique’s her interest and she starts to think about it😆

Suman’s aashirwaad to both couples to have 10-12 kids each was hilarious, who has that many kids in this day and age, they will go bankrupt for sure😆 With ShiVi before all this, something else has to happen but there us no sign of it in the near future😆

GauRa scene- Gautam’s concern was genuine and Dhara’s talk about sach, that they still don’t have a child was good. But Gautam’s promise to keep trying😆, GauRa fans, he is not going to give up, it will happen in his dictionary😆

Dance-Song selection was ok

GauRa’s dance went overboard, who dies that in a reception in front of so many people. Maybe it was Gaumbi’s 5th attempt on you all know *ahem ahem*😆

I liked DevTa’s and ShiVi’s better. Infact I found ShiVi’s dance to be the best I didn’t care for what Mami said during ShiVi’s dance

Please don’t tell me that ShiVi’s dance was not good, they were all touchy, if that’s the case, please watch Raavi’s birthday dance. They were more touchy in that one than here.

Gift session- Anita, though is doing to impress tje girls atleadt put some thought into getting similar gifts to R and R but Mami🤬

Motiben-Kalyani-their insult of Pandya parivar was full of drama, just watched it, have nothing to say. But did like the part where Motiben insulted Dev😆 atleast somebody openly talked about his incompetency openly in the show.

Precap- Finally Dev got to say some powerful dialogues in his own way😆

P.S: My only wish is that I want to see atleast one kaand involving Dev where he messes up so badly😆

I will comeback with another post to defend Shiva’s staring, feelings, his awkwardness 😃 He us getting trolled a lot these days😆

MSM squad is ready with a new plan involving multi-step chinese torture and a huge cauldron of boiling oil 😈😎

@bold: looking forward to your post defending Shiva! Poor guy is facing a lot and needs some positivity 😆

Palak2812 thumbnail

Here I thought bhale bhabhi ke blackmailing se he but it would be Shiva giving Raavi a rose but yeh Mami ne diya.

Hadh he hain 😂

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I'm glad shiva didn't give raavi a rose today.. that would be have ultra cheesy pro max 😆

I am waiting for the day Shiva tones down and backs off, and Raavi begins introspecting on her feelings ❤️