Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part - 30

Geet is in the OH and obviously Maan has shifted to the mansion... Dadi is so happy... Only Geet could do it...

Geet slowly gets to know that she has got these special feelings for Maan... She is confused whether it's right or wrong to feel tha way she does... Maan is also not helping her for he has lost control over his feelings... He is not having any doubt about it and so doesn't restrict himself...

That's not the case with Geet... She has a lot to think before she could decide anything about her life... Now the only thing she is scared of is to keep this a secret within herself until she is confident that this is her future... But after realising what's wrong with her, it has become very hard for Geet to hide her feelings, specially when she is with Maan, and that's exactly what she doesn't want to happen, Maan is already crazy and when he finds out about her feelings then there would be no stopping him...

Geet has found out that it's not good to stay so close to Maan... She keeps running away from the mansion whenever Maan is home.. Maan just has to be happy seeing her from behind while she runs....

Maan doesn't want to be with her always... but he just wants to have a word or two like a formal food morning greeting... But no, Geet either stays confined in her room or she stays with Dadi in her room... When Maan tries to go meet dadi(Geet) she leaves saying that she has got to a lot of college work...

Maan is desperate to spend some time with her... But Geet keeps escaping from him...

The case is moving fast and it's just a few more hearings before Maan could bring Geet as the final witness... He has been postponing Geet's entry as much as possible... He is working on the case day in and day out...

Maan's office is also in the OH... It's downstairs and Geet stays upstairs... One day, Maan comes to his office after dinner with Adi and is dictating some.notes to Adi... Geet hears his voice and peeps thru the window.... Geet could see Maan working at his office from her room .. she keeps staring him....

She is so happy that Maan is giving everything he has to make this case win.. not only for Geet but for also himself... He wants to prove it to himself that he is here to stay and he has started loving his work...

Adi is there helping Maan... He is also tired as he had to run from one place to another to get all the details that Maan needed... Maan thinks that he should give Adi a break... Maan asks Adi to go home.. Adi leaves and Maan has still got some more work to be done...

Geet feels that she should help poor Maan in place of Adi... She would also gain some experience that way.. she comes down and makes black coffee for Maan.... She takes it to him.....

Maan pretends to be unaware of her presence...

Geet: hmm hmm

Geet adjusts her throat... But Maan is so observed in his file...

Geet: Maan sir, coffee

Geet comes near him to give the mug... Maan catches hold of her hand and Geet doesn't know what to do.... Maan has been fed up with her running away from him and hiding... He has got a good opportunity to take revenge and he is not going to miss it...

She tries hard not to look into his eyes that are so intoxicating... but Maan wouldn't let her off easily... She struggles to get rid of his hold but Maan keeps pulling her closer and closer... Geet couldn't resist much... Maneet eyelock.... mahiiiiiii...

Maan is lost in her beauty while Geet is puzzled about Maan's strange expectations... What does he want? Is he waiting for her confessions? No, it doesn't seem like that, he has already taken the liberty to decide for both of them and he is on a mission... He is just waiting for the case to end in their favour so that there would be no pressure for Geet and she wouldn't have any problem to confess her love....

Geet: Maan sir, Maan sir

Geet's call brings him back to his senses....

Maan: tum abhi tak soyi nayi?

Geet: nahi mujhe neendh nahi aayi

Maan: mera bhi yahi haal hai Geet

Geet: kya?

Maan: tum itni raat ko yahan kya kar rahi ho?

Maan wants her to realise what is happening between them and let her accept the fact that she is also sailing on the same boat.... How long will she remain in denial of the truth... Moreover Maan can't wait anymore...

Geet: woh aapke liye coffee

Maan: I didn't ask for any coffee

Geet: you have been working for a long time

Maan: so you have been watching me?

Geet: nahi

Geet is scared that he has noticed her...

Maan: waise coffee is good, thanks

Geet is happy... : You know Adi sir left

Maan looks at her with an evil smile... : Hare haan Geet, ab toh yahan sirf mein aur tum hai

Maan: haan koi nahi hai, toh tum kya soch rahi ho? I'm always ready

Maan stops his work and closes the file.... He keeps staring her eyes...

Geet: woh aaisa kuch nahi hai

Maan stands up and moves forward... Geet steps back until she is cornered....

Geet: aap kuch samajh nahi rahe ho

Maan: toh tum hi mujhe samjaona Geet

Geet: mujhe jaana hai

Maan: Geet, what's your problem? Meine tumme bhulaya tha? Nahi na?

Maan: Tum kudh mere paas aayi thi aur ab tum hi kehthi ho ki tumme jaana hai, tum mere saath hamesha aaisa Kyun Karthi ho Geet?

Geet: woh mujhe jaane do

Maan: aaj toh tum bach nahi sakthi

Maan: tum mujhse Kyun baagthi rehthi ho Geet? meinne aaisa bhi kya Kiya jo tum mujhe dekhthe hi itna dar jaathi ho?

Maan is happy with her silence and is ready to give the time she needs, but he won't let her stay away from him like this, Geet has become a part of his life now... He wants to be with her always...

Geet has no answers.... She keeps thinking....

Geet: woh mujhe jaane do pls

Maan let's her go and just keeps watching her till she enters her room and closes the door... Though they are not always together they keep thinking about each other... Maan just has only one hurdle to cross... He has included Geet as an anonymous witness for the fear of her life...he has to produce her in front of the judges in private where she can identify the murderers pictures.... Then they'll arrange a direct identification session of the murderers where Geet's identify would be kept a secret... But Maan has to be very careful for they have seen Geet last time and know that she is a danger for them anyday... They will try to get her somehow but not until Maan is with her, haina?

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 31

It's the D-DAY.....

Geet has to identify the murderers... Maan takes her for the identification... Geet is little nervous... She knows Maan is there with her but she is constantly reminded of the past...

Inorder to brush up her memory she has to recall that horrible experience again for one last time.... Even though the men had covered their face partly she could never forget their eyes filled with hatred....

Maan knows it is a difficult time for Geet and he just wants this to get over quickly... This should be the last time that Geet has to suffer....

Maan has realised how Geet braved every odd to get justice for her friend.... In the time when people don't even stop to help save a life in an accident, Geet has risked her life to give justice to her late friend...

On the way Geet keeps thinking and Maan is worried....

Maan takes her hand into his and gentle tightens his hold just to assure her that she is not alone in this battle.... Maan is here for her whenever she needs a friend or a support....

Maan: Geet

Geet is still staring out....

Maan: Geet, look at me

Geet turns towards him...

Maan: you are not like this Geet, you are so strong but I don't see the usual Geet today, what's wrong?

Geet: woh mujhse koi galthi ho jaathi toh

Maan: kaise galthi Geet

Geet: what if I can't remember properly?, what if I identify the wrong person?

Maan: nothing like that would happen, it's just your fears, don't think too much about that Geet, I know you can do this

Geet: I don't think so

Maan: Geet, you have come so far and why are you so confused all of a sudden?

Geet: woh last night I had a dream, I pointed an innocent person and he dies instead of the murderers

Maan: Geet look here, look into my eyes

Geet looks into his eyes.... They reflect the immense faith that Maan has in Geet... He knows Geet can never go wrong... Even if has the slightest doubts she'll restraint from the identification....

Maan: Geet I know you can't forget them

Geet tries hard to focus on her memory...

Geet: I have just seen their eyes, how can I do this

Maan: you don't worry about anything Geet, I'll take care of everything, no one can see you and there'll be no record of your name.or identity... It will be revealed only to the judges, you won't have any problem

Geet: but it's not about me, I am not sure if this would work

Maan: Geet, just remember how they killed Channi, don't you want them to be punished? Do you want more girls to die like this?

Geet: no noooo

Geet is very agitated.... Maan pulls her into a hug....

Maan: you will do this Geet, I'm pretty sure that those murderers can't escape from you

Geet looks at him puzzled... Even when Geet is in such a dilemma about herself, Maan is very confident that she can never go wrong... She gets a little relieved... She has got her confidence back... Here is someone who has so much faith in her and she can't betray his faith... She has to get rid of these unwanted thoughts and just focus on the case...

Geet: how can you be so sure while I have my own doubts

Maan: it's always like that Geet, no one knows Geet Handa better than MSK, even you can't beat me in this matter Ms. Geet Handa

Maan looks deep into her eyes and smirks as if he has found out some secret about her, as if he has read her mind like an open book

Geet: how is that possible? You are just lying to convince me

Maan: you already know MSK never lies

Geet: so what do you know about me?

Maan: I know you very well Geet, I know everything about you Geet, even the things that you don't know yourself

Geet: there is nothing like that, you are just bluffing

Maan: if you want I can reveal a secret about you

Maan just wants to boost her confidence by distracting her from those negative thoughts....

Geet: I don't have any secrets

Maan: what if I reveal one?

Geet: first you tell me, then we can think about it

Maan: aaise kaise? You first promise me that it'll no longer be a secret and you will declare it openly without any denials

Geet: let's see, come on tell me the secret

Maan: but you should not lie, you should be very honest

Geet: ok

Maan: I know that you are in love

Geet is shocked.... When did this happen? She has been so careful not to reveal her feelings... But how does he know about it? Or is he trying to trick her into confessing... No, Geet is not going to be fooled easily...

Geet: what? Aaisa kuch nahi hai

Maan: I told you that you should not lie, you can fool yourself Geet but not MSK

Geet: let's just assume that I accept it, how would you know whom I love?

Maan looks into her eyes while Geet tries to look away....

Maan: Geet, if I knew about your love affair then I should definitely know who it is, even babaji would accept that I must be the first one to know about your lover, haina babaji?

Geet: aaisa Kyun hai?

Maan: woh toh mein tumme ab nahi batha saktha

Geet: Kyun nahi batha sakthe?

Geet is worried what if he doesn't love her back... But he was the first to turn crazy and he is the one who has successfully pulled her into this madness....

Geet keeps looking at him as if she needs some kind of confirmation from him....

Maan: you just forget about this and try to focus only on today's identification session

Geet: ab toh aap bahut kush honge? Aap ka kaam ho gaya na?

Maan has successfully confused Geet... Now how can she stop thinking about him and concentrate on anything else? Yes, Maan has won, now she won't keep thinking about the identification and worry about it unnecessarily... She'll onlyy think about it when the time comes... Maan has to make them cover their faces just like they did on that day so that Geet would recall them easily....

Maan takes Geet to a secluded place where everyone is ready... Maan first takes her to the judges and asks her to just tell them whatever is the truth... She should not think about anyone and she need not worry about the consequences.... Maan asks her to forget for the time being that she is Channi's friend... She just has to remember what happened that day and tell them whatever she knows about the mishap...

Geet does as Maan says... She is slowly starting to believe that it's all going to be good...

This is what she wanted and her wait is over.... It's all in her hands now... If only she could successfully identify the murderers they will be punished severely and this would put an end to this cruelty.....

Maan has taken care of everything and she has to do her part now...

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 32

Geet and Maan arrive at the specific location..... Adi is waiting with everything ready... They wait for the jugges to call Geet...

Geet is clinging to Maan itself and is trying to focus.... Maan keeps telling her what the judges would ask her and how she should just tell the truth, whatever that she knows, nothing more...

Maan asks her not to get emotional at any point for it might hinder her concentration...

Geet listens to him carefully and is ready to face it....

Adi: Maan sir, the judges are here

Maan: ok Adi, let's do this, is everything ready

Adi: I've submitted them to the panel already sir, here's the copy for your reference

Maan: very good Adi, toh Geet you need not worry about anything now, just be calm and everything will be fine

Geet: hmm

Maan: Adi, you stay with Geet, I'll just go see what's going on

Geet looks at Maan.... Why is he leaving....

Maan: Geet, I can't accompany you in, you will be fine, you can do it, just remember that only you can see them and they can't see you, they won't even know when the process begins or ends, so don't ever panic

Geet: hmm

Maan leaves and Adi tries to cheer Geet telling her that this is such an important case and if not for Geet's brave heart this wouldn't be possible... Seeing the results of this case many out come out and start their fight against the evil... This is going to be a milestone judgement...

Geet is confident that this will be the start for others to follow...

Maan comes in a while.... He looks serious.....

Maan: Geet, this is it, they will come and take you be ready

Two women constables come and take Geet to the judges...

There Geet is alone giving her witness... They ask her name and other details... They ask her about the incident and how she got there at that time...

Geet tells them about Channi and how all that happened to them...

She does get a little bit emotional... But the judges give her time to compose herself and wait for her to further testify...

Then they ask about Gurvinder and ask her why he didn't complain immediately.... Is there any pressure on him to file this case?

Geet tells them how everyone at her village are afraid of the few self-made leaders who threaten the innocent people and their families in the name of religion, caste and other differences...

She tells them how even the police are afraid of them and are with them in their crimes... No one can commit such gruesome acts if they fear the law and order... There is literally nothing like that in her village and in many of the villages for that matter... She says she still doesn't have the faith in the police men and her only hope is the court...

Then they ask her if she can identify the murderers without any doubt...

She says she could with full confidence...

Geet waits for a while with those women officers when she is taken to another room....

There is a glass wall on one side from where she could see the culprits... The officer asks her to relax and take her own time...

They have covered their face except for their eyes just like they looked on that day...

Geet first takes a look at every single person carefully..... she knows the murderers and she points the two of them.... They ask her to do it again and she does it without any doubt...

They are convinced... she can go and her part is over.... Now it's upto Maan for his final arguments and then the judgement....

Geet comes out... Maan is waiting for her.... Maan is very happy to see her...

She just comes and hugs Maan... Maan tries to get back... This could turn against them... Like Maan has set her up as the fake witness...

Maan: Geet, yahan nahi

He warns her.... But she just needs his shoulders now....

Maan asks Adi to take her for lunch as he has some more work...

Geet goes with Adi but refuses to have lunch... She asks Adi to have lunch as she is not hungry...

After an hour or more Maan comes....

Geet is waiting in the car...

Maan: Geet, you were great today, now there is no escape for those two, the judges have accepted your witness and I think we should celebrate

Geet keeps mum...: Hmm

Maan: Geet, tum abhi tak naraaz ho?

Maan: phir aaise kyun behave kar rahi ho?

Geet: mujhe kya patha yahan kya Kya mana hai

Maan: chalo hum yahan se chalte hai

Maan calls Adi and tells him that he can go while he will take Geet along...

Maan starts driving....

Maan: toh tumne Lunch mein kya khaya? Lacha paratha aur tandoori chicken?

Geet: woh toh aap khaye honge

Maan: toh yahi baat hai, tum abhi tak bhooki beiti ho

Geet: aap ko chintha karne ki koi zaroorat nahi

Maan suddenly pulls the car over, comes to her side... opens her door and asks her to get out...

Geet is confused and a little scared also.... She comes out and Maan gives her a big hug.... Munna bhai's treatment... It always works....

Geet too hugs him back and she whispers in his ears.... Thanks a lot Maan sir, aap nahi hothe toh patha nahi mein kya Karthi

She is in tears.... Maan wipes off her tears....

Maan: nahi Geet, tum eothe hue achchi nahi lagthi, toh mera mood bhi karab ho jayega

Geet: kya? aap ab kaise mood mein hi?

Geet releases from his hold and steps back to stare him....

Maan pulls her back into the hug....

Maan: aaj mujhe koi nahi rokh saktha Geet, tum meri ho, Maan ki Geet

Geet doesn't know how to react.... She loses herself in that hug....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 33

Continuing with Maneet hug...

Geet is overwhelmed with a lot of emotions.... She is happy for she has finally got justice for Channi.... She is surprised that she is in MSK'S arms right now and is starting to believe that she belongs here....

But Geet doesn't know what her place is in this sadu Khurana's life at this point....

Maan is a mystery not only for her but for everyone including his Dadi...

He is more like a man of action and less like a man of words... He doesn't speak his mind... That's why it's pretty difficult to understand him...

Now also he took the liberty to get so close to Geet not bothered about her feelings.... As if he knows her better than Geet herself....

Geet utters into his ears..." Thanks"...

Maan didn't expect that from Geet... It's like he is still an outsider for Geet... This doesn't amuse him much....

Maan immediately relieves her from the hug.... He keeps staring Geet for answers...

Geet is little scared for she knows that he is not so happy....

Geet: woh mein keh rahi thi ki app ka fees

Maan is not shocked..... He is used to her blabbering.....

Maan: I don't think you could afford it

She gets angry....

Geet: woh kitna bhi ho I'll pay you

Maan: is that so?

Geet: haan, kitna hai aapka fees?

Maan: it'll take you a lifetime to pay me

Geet: what? Haan if I work for you then it'll take me a lifetime, kanjoos Khurana

Maan is silent.... He is also not interested in listening to her nonsense.... He knows what he wants and he also knows how to get it.... Haina? That's MSK..... He keeps looking at her and the intensity in his eyes is just too much for Geet to handle.... Geet feels as if she is under Maan's influence and that she has no control over herself whatsoever... But she is still not sure what's wrong with her or maybe it's nothing wrong with her and she is just not yet ready for such a sudden leap in her relationship with Maan...

Geet doesn't know what to do... She also doesn't know what to expect from Maan... He is known for doing things that are unexpected....

But this Geet should have anticipated from his actions lately... From his intentional gazes to his over protectiveness when it comes to her safety.....

Geet utters those three words that Maan expected to hear from her... Who knows Geet better than Maan...

Geet: I'm hungry

So here comes the answer for all his questions.... As if that's the reason for her stupidity.....

Maan just gets back to his seat... He waits for Geet to get into the car...

Geet just couldn't believe what she just said.... She is angry with herself for spoiling the moment.... She knows very well that something is going on between the two of them which both of them are fully aware of... While Maan is confident with his feelings and future Geet being naive is not able to cope with him....

Geet is lost in her thoughts and is thinking hard about how she should react to this new avatar of Maan....

Maan blows the horn which brings her back to her senses and she rushes to the car....

Maan takes her to a dhabha which is her favourite and that is the only place that would serve lunch this late.... It's almost tea time....

Maan just orders for himself and waits for Geet to order... She keeps staring him....

Maan: Geet, he is waiting for your order

Geet: mujhe patha hai, aur mujhe patha nahi ki mujhe kya chahiye

She is so confused that she has lost interest in her food.... Hotha hai, hotha hai.... Pyar mein ye sab toh hotha hi hai....

Maan: mujhe jo bhi chahiye woh toh mujhe patha hai lekhin Geet tumme jo bhi chahiye ye toh tumme hi patha hona hai

Chitti who is waiting for the orders is puzzled why such a fuss for just a meal.... But how would he know that this is the meal of a lifetime... I mean the decision of a lifetime....

Geet has decided to go with Maan's orders....

Geet: mujhe bhi wahi chahiye

Chitti leaves....

Maan doesn't know what to do with Geet.... bass issi ke liye itna socha tha issne?

Maan: Geet aaisa nahi chalega

Geet is puzzled.... Ab kya hua?

Maan: you can't go with want I want, you should know what you want

Geet: waise mujhe kuch bhi chalega, I like everything

Geet is talking about her lunch while Maan is not.....

Maan: kuch bhi chalega?

Kya? She doesn't know his value... She is considering him like some XYZ?

Maan: I'm not like that, mujhe toh wahi chahiye jo mujhe pasand hai, aur tum bhi jaanthe ho Geet ki mujhe kya pasand hai

Geet: woh appko kya pasand hai?

Maan: mujhe Geet bahut pasand hai aur mujhe Geet hi chahiye aur kuch nahi, samjhi tum?

Geet goes speechless... She doesn't know what to say.... She is not even able to look into his eyes now....

She has a difficult time eating her favourite food.... How hard it is for her to say it back....

They are back after lunch....

Maan is not going to leave her until she responds....

Maan: Geet, itna chup kyun ho gayi?

Geet: kuch nahi

Maan: darne ki koi zaroorat nahi, aur koi jaldhi bhi nahi, take your time

Geet just nods her head....

At KM....

Dadi is waiting for her victorious bahu with Aarthi.....

As they enter dadi asks them to wait for the aarthi.... She is so excited as if they are coming from their marriage....

Geet is shocked.... So it's all Maan's plan... He even told dadi before telling her?

Even Maan didn't expect this.... But he doesn't want to disappoint dadi... Or he is only happy with all this drama.... So only Geet is worried about this....

Geet just goes to the OH.... Maan leaves her alone to think...

That night dadi is worried that Geet has not come to join dadi for dinner like every night.... Geet is not even answering her calls....

Maan comes and dadi asks him to check on Geet.... Maan goes to the OH...

Geet has just come out of the shower... As if that would help her clear her mind... She looks beautiful even in her pyjamas....

Maan is here without prior notice and not even a knock... Maan just wants to meet his Geet and he doesn't believe I'm formalities when it comes to Geet....

Geet is scared as she knows why Maan is here.... He wants his answers... As Maan keeps walking towards Geet mesmerized by her looks Geet keeps moving back only to hit the wall....

Geet freezes as Maan locks her in his arms....

Maan: toh tumne kya socha?

Geet blinks.... What would she think? And would that even matter now?

Maan: tum bahut achchi ho Geet

Geet starts to tremble..... She knows that none of her tricks would stop Maan today....

Maan continues as he lifts her chin to look into her eyes for a hint....

Maan: Geet aaj toh tum bahut kubsoorat lagthi ho, mujhe nahi lagtha ki mein aur intezaar kar saktha

Geet almost faints hearing that... She has never seen this side of Maan.... Is this the same MSK?

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 34

OH.....

Maan keeps staring Geet as she tries hard not to look into his mystical eyes for those are the only armour of MSK that works its magic everytime against her...

While Geet is very good at verbal counters, Maan is a silent killer...

He may be a man of less words but nothing can escape from his MRI eyes... They always set such a trap where there is zero escape chances... Geet knows that Maan has the magic to read her mind thru her eyes... Though she is still confused with her own feelings she can't deny the fact that she can't think of a single reason to say no to Maan while there are a thousand reasons otherwise...

As Geet slowly comes out of her trance she realises her plight and is embarrassed....

She pushes Maan away and rushes back into the washroom...

Geet starts yelling at Maan inorder to conceal her feelings...

Geet: aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Geet shouts from inside.... She is all confident that Maan has crossed the line and would be apologetic... Poor Geet doesn't know MSK...

Maan is least bothered by her tone and starts knocking....

Geet is surprised.... This man is crazy...

Maan: Geet, darwaza kholo

Maan: abhi darwaza kholo aur bahar aao

Geet: aap toh pagal ho gaye ho

Maan: tum pehle bahar aao aur phir dhekthe hai ki kaun pagal ho jaatha

Geet: pehle aap jao

Maan: mein toh nahi jaanewala hoon

Maan: dadi kab se wait kar rahe hai, tumme toh koi parwa hi nahi

Geet: toh aap pehle mere kamre se jao

Maan: mein kyun jaoon? Ye mera ghar hai

Geet: aapka ghar ho saktha hai par ye kamra toh mera hai, aap abhi mere kamre se jaao

Maan: Geet, jab ye phura ghar hi mera hai toh ye kamra bhi mera hi hotha haina? Toh mein jahan bhi chahoon reh saktha hoon

Geet: aap se poocha to aap kahenge ki yahan ka hawa bhi aapka hai

Maan: tum toh bahut samajdhar ho Geet, ab dekho toh yahan ka sab kuch mera hi hai, yahan jo bhi hai woh MSK ka hi hai, ye ghar, isaka samaan, yahan ke log, jaise yahan ka sare servants mere hi hai, aur dadi bhi meri hi hai, ab tum hi bathao Geet yahan aur kaun kaun hai mere?

Geet: mujhe kya patha? Yahan toh sab kuch aap hi jaanthe ho

Maan: waise toh tum teek kehthe ho Geet, mein toh sab kuch jaantha hoon, koi chahthe bhi mujhse kuch bhi chupa nahi saktha

Geet: batein karna toh koi aap se seekhe, mein bhi kaise bhool gayi ki mein the great MSK se baat kar rahi hoon

Suddenly Geet opens in the door, comes out and goes to the wardrobe to take out her night suit...

She just gives Maan a royal ignore and pretends to act as if Maan is invisible to her...

As she tries to get rid of her towel Maan finally gives up and leaves...

After a quiet dinner with dadi Geet is on her way to the OH....

Maan stops her in the middle by blocking her way...

Geet tries to get away but Maan catches hold of her hand and pulls her closer...

Geet closes her eyes and melts in his hold...

Maan in his husky voice...

Maan: Geet, tumme achanak kya ho gaya? Mujhse aaise kyun bhagthi rehthi ho? Kahin aaisa toh nahi ki ab tummara kaam ho gaya toh tum sab kuch bhool gayi ho?

Geet: aaisa kuch nahi hai

Maan: phir kaisa hai Geet?

Maan keeps playing with her hair...

Geet: woh aap mein

Geet is speechless....

Maan: bholo Geet, kya tum dadi ko akhele chodke chale jaaogi?

Maan has found out from Adi that Geet has planned to go to Hoshiarpur next week....

Geet: woh mujhe jaana hoga, ab toh meri chutti bhi hai

Maan: aaise kaise jaa sakthi ho tum?

Maan gets a little upset with her answer....

Geet: par Maan sir, mere gharwalon toh mera intezaar karthe honge

Maan: toh mere intezaar ka kya hai Geet?

Geet is puzzled....

Geet: woh, aap kya kehthe ho?

Maan: Geet, bas, ab bahut ho chuka hai, ye toh tum bhi jaanthi ho ki tum itni bhi boli nahi ho

Geet looks worried and almost in tears...

Maan didn't expect that from Geet...

He leaves his hold and releases her...

He thinks that he has been harassing poor Geet and forcing his feelings on her too early... He thinks he has lost control of his himself now...

Maan: Geet, koi jaldhi nahi hai, tum jao

Geet doesn't leave... She knows she it's wrong to keep his hopes high.. she knows it's impossible

Geet: woh mein

Maan: it's ok Geet, you go and take some rest, hum phir kabhi baat karenge

Maan leans forward and kisses her forehead....

Maan: good night Geet

As Maan tries to leave but Geet stops him this time...

Maan is worried that he is being selfish in using her vulnerability....

Maan turns and looks at a helpless Geet struggling with her own feelings....

Geet: aap bahut achche ho

Geet trembles as she speaks...

Maan tries to calm her by holding her hands in his...

Maan: tumse achcha koi nahi hai Geet

Maan puts his fingers on her warm lips...... Ssshhhhh

Maan: chup Bilkul chup

Geet looks into his eyes... This time she finds warmth and care in them...

She needed it badly... It's always a mystery how Maan knows her needs without even a word from her just looking at her eyes...

Geet gathers all her courage and utters those words with a heavy heart....

Geet: ye mein nahi kar sakthi

Maan is shocked....

Maan: tumme kya ho gaya Geet? Tum teek toh hona?

Geet: nahi mein teek nahi hoon

Geet breaks down....

Maan: ye tum kya keh rahi hi Geet? Tum kya nahin kar sakthi?

Geet: mein kuch nahi kar sakthi hoon, kuch bhi nahi

Maan pulls her into a hug....

Maan: relax Geet, tum ye kabhi mat bhoolna ki abhi akheli nahi ho, MSK hain tummare saath, hamesha

Geet: aap hamesha mere saath nahi de sakthe ho

Maan: kyun nahi Geet? Mein wada kartha hoon

Before Maan could complete Geet stops him by placing her hand on his mouth...

Geet: nahi, ye mein nahi kar sakthi

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 35

Geet Hoshiarpur jaane ki tayaari mein hai....

Geet expects Maan to come visit her the next morning and pretends to be busy packing just to skip breakfast so that Dadi will send Maan to call her....

But to her surprise neither Dadi called her nor did Maan come....

Maan is very upset and wants to just take a break...

He goes on that business trip that was long pending.... he thinks that Geet needs her space to clear her mind and find the courage to open up.....

Geet is worried and she goes down to see Dadi..... she actually looks for Maan everywhere as she becomes more and more restless with his absence....

Dadi finds Geet tensed and is worried for Maan too looked very upset and was back in his DustDanav mode after a long time... Dadi does know about Geet leaving but she thought Maan would be happy to drop Geet himself and use that chance to woo her.... instead Maan as usual took the easy route and escaped into his own shell....

Now it's time for Dadi to start her game.... these two will never change...

Dadi: good morning Geet bete, have you finished packing?

Geet is lost in her thoughts... she is staring at the stairs expecting someone......

Dadi: Geet Geeeeeeeet

Geet: ji Dadima

Dadi: aap wahan kya dekh rahe ho beta?

Geet looks confused.....: woh woh

Dadi: aapko patha haina ki Maan Bangalore gaye hai

Geet is shocked to hear that and tries hard to control her tears....

Dadi is also little worried as Geet seem to be unaware of Maan's departure...

Geet: woh mein toh bhool hi gayi

Geet tries to hide her feelings as she doesn't want Dadi to be worried when Maan is not here....

Geet: Dadi, aap ne breakfast kiya?

Dadi: mein toh appka hi intrezaar kar rahe the bete, humme toh aap ke haath ke aloo paranthe khane ka mann kar raha hai

Geet: Dadi,aap pehle ye juice pilo, mein abhi paranthe tayaar karthi hoon

Geet makes Dadi's favourite aloo paratha and Dadi enjoys it very much and tells Geet that she is going to miss Geet's aloo parathas

The whole day Geet stays with Dadi as she is leaving next day... though Geet puts on a brave face in front of Dadi, Dadi knows very well that something is wrong with the two of them....

Two days later..... Maan comes back from Bangalore.... Maan has got sandalwood perfume for Dadi which Dadi loves... he very well knows that Geet has gone home but he still got a beautiful Mysore silk saree for her which is Karnataka's speciality....

Maan comes to meet Dadi after freshening up....

Dadi has been waiting for him for she has a lot to discuss with him...

Maan gives the perfume to Dadi but Dadi is more interested in the saree that she had asked Maan to get for her bahu.... shagun samjho....

Maan is least interested in all this but he just can't disappoint his dadima.....

Maan gives the saree to Dadi..... Dadi opens and looks at the beautiful olive green saree and imagnes Geet wearing that for her rokha... Geet looks angelic in that saree in Dadi's imgination.... she would sure look like a princess in that saree... aakhir choice kiska hai? MSK ka har choice best hotha hai including Geet, haina?

Dadi: Maan, this is so beautiful, Geet would love it, why don't you just show it to her?

Maan is surprised..... Geet didn't go to Hoshiarpur...........

Maan looks at Dadi confused....

Dadi: haan haan, Geet yahi hai, woh toh bas aapke intrezaar kar rahi hai

Maan's eyes glow hearing that good news.... he couldn't believe what he just heard...

Maan: but Dadi

Dadi: Maan bete, aapko toh hamesha ki tarah hummare kadar hi nahi hai, par shukar hai ki hummari Geet aap ke jaise nahi hai, woh toh humme akhele chodke kabhi jaa hi nahi sakthe, babaji ke lak lak sukar hai ki humme hummari Geet mil gayi

what? Geet is here only for Dadi and not for Maan? Maan already knew that... Geet never ever cared about Maan... haina? she was just acting to win her case.... now that she has won the case she forgot about everything that Maan has done for her...

Geet thinks that Maan did all this in order to win the case?

she is a dumbo and what else would she know about Maan?

Maan is only a tool for her that she used to win the case.... haina?

Maan gets angry thinking about Geet....

Dadi: Maan bete, aap teek toh haina?

Maan: ji Dadi

Dadi: toh phir aap Geet se milne nahi jayenge?

Maan: nahi Dadi, mujhe ek zaroori kaam hai, i've a very important meetin at KC

so saying Maan leaves only to dash into Geet who has come to see Dadi....

Geet is about to fall when Maan catches hold of her putting his arm around her waist and pulling her up....

Geet tries to compose herself but the sudden touch of Maan weakens her and the next moment she is in his hands....... she forgets about the whole world and is in cloud nine....

Maneet eyelock........... Mahiiiiii........

Geet comes back to her senses and steps back....

she tries to avoid looking into Maan's eyes for they always read her mind easily...

she doesn't want Maan to know about anything that she feels for him... she doesn't know yet what kind of feelings she has for him ....

Maan doesn't like Geet avoiding him completely....

Maan: ab toh tum jaa sakthi ho, kissi ki fikar karne ki koi zaroorat nahi

so saying Maan leaves in a fury....

Dadi: Maan Maaaaaaaaaaan

Geet stands there helplessly staring at Maan..........

At KC.......

Everyone has a bad time as it's one of their nightmares whenever Maan is not in a good mood...

This time it's very bad as Maan is really pissed off...

Pinky keeps running after Maan trying to understand his orders but God help her, for she struggles to keep up with Maan's pace even in a normal day and today no one could handle Maan's anger....

Adi comes to meet Maan for he had some doubts about the next hearing of Mr.Sharma's case but luckily for him Pinky warns him in time and he runs to his safety........

Maan goes on a long drive into the woods for he doesn't want to see Geet again... he waits for her to leave and comes back to KM very late.... he is unusually drunk that night....

Maan unknowingly walks towards the OH as he is obsessed with that habit all these days....

Maan then stops and gets angry with himself for losing control like this ...

he doesn't want Dadi to know about his drinking and so he thinks it's better to stay in the OH that night....

Maan finds out that the lights are still on in the OH...

Nakul just comes back from the OH....

Maan stops him ....

Maan: Nakul, OH mein kaun hai?

Nakul: Geet m'am Maan sir

Maan: kya? Geet abhi bhi yahan hai

Nakul: ji sir

Maan can't go to the OH in this condition... he just keeps looking upstairs to get a glimpse of Geet...

He finds someone else instead of Geet...

It's Darji.... What is he doing here?

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part _ 36

Maan is confused seeing Darji at his house...

Pehle hi Geet ke ajeeb harkatein se Maan tang agaya hai... Ab ye kya naya tamasha machana chahte hai ye Handa parivaar...

Little does Maan know that he is going to make a mockery of himself tonight...

Maan has lost it completely...

Maan starts calling out Geet loudly....

Maan: Geeeeet Geeeeet Ms.Geeet Handa, neeche aao

Geet comes running out of her room to the balcony but stops when she looks at her Darji already there witnessing the drama going on....

Darji looks at Geet as if wanting answers from her for all this hungama...

What would poor Geet know?

Geet keeps looking at Maan....

She tries hard to get him away with her sign language.... but Maan is not even in a position to have a conversation...Ye yahan aur iss waqt?

Geet has had enough.... Now she has to adorn her Sherni Avatar....

She rushes down in a hurry and runs towards Maan....

Maan has become speechless seeing her....

Geet doesn't even care to notice the sudden silence and she catches hold of Maan in one hand shutting his mouth with the other MSK style....

Geet has forgotten about Darji and she is worried looking at Maan's condition...

She has never seen him drunk...

Geet: ye aap ko kya ho gaya? Dadi ko patha chalega toh kitne kush honge na?

Maan is pissed again.. she is not even bothered about his drinking and doesn't care about his worries...

But why is Maan always worried about her happiness?

Maan: Geet tumme hamesha sirf Dadi ki fikar kyun hothi?

Geet: kissi ko toh Safina ki fikar hone chahiye haina? Yahan toh sab swarthi hai, hamesha apne barein mein hi sochte

Maan: ye toh tumne bahut teek kaha Geet

Geet: aap apne aapko kya samachthe ho?

Maan had come to question Geet but as always Geet has started her questionnaire.

Maan's arguments are restricted to his courtroom, and he could never argue with this stupid girl...

But now he won't keep quiet....

Maan: pehle tum mere sawaaalon ka jawab do Geet

Geet gets angry now....

Geet: Mr.Khurana, neither is this the courtroom nor am I an accused, aaj toh gunegar aap ho, Mr.MSK, chalo abhi

Geet literally drags him from the OH and takes him to his room....

Maan is only happy to follow herlike a kid... This is what he wants... Just to be with her, sometimes walking along side her, sometimes leading her like he has done to help her win the case and sometimes to follow her blindly forgetting abt everything like a child....

Geet leaves him beside the bed and quickly goes and looks towards Dadi's room....

She is relieved to see that the lights are off... Dadi is asleep...

Geet turns back to find Maan missing....

Geet panics... Where has he gone now?

Maan is lying on the bed flat..

Geet feels guilty that somehow she is the reason for his condition...

She removes his shoes and looks at his dress...

He is in his office attire...

She then quickly takes off the tie and tries to take off his waist coat....

As she pushes him the other side to get the coat off Maan springs back and lies over her hand....

Geet is startled by the sudden proximity and gently pulls her hand out...

Maan is a little heavy for her and she accidentally falls on him struggling to release her hand...

Maan unknowingly pulls her into a hug as an involuntary act with his masculinity reacting to the soft and warm touch of her....

Geet looses her senses for a moment but soon comes back to reality....

She shrugs herself off his hug and pulls herself away...

She then stands there and stares at him for a while....

She then unbuttons his collar button and just when she is about to move away Maan catches hold of her hand and stops her....

Geet hurriedly tries to correct her top as she is in an awkward position...

Geet looks at Maan whose eyes are still closed....

Maan is in his dreamland.... Maneet world....

Geet thinks that she should leave at once as she knows that her fate has already been written and she has no right to even feel anything for Maan...

She runs from there hiding her tears as she has drastically failed to overcome her feelings...

She couldn't sleep the whole night and next morning she wakes up late only to find out that Darji has gone...

What has she done? How could she sleep like this?

Darji kya sochte honge? Geet should have gone with him na?

Darji knows his Geet well and so he didn't disturb her....

Geet looks at the time and is relieved... Abhi bhi kaafi time hai for her to get ready.... 11 am ka flight hi haina...

Geet hears footsteps... Someone is coming up the stairs....

Geet knows that it's Maan....

She immediately pretends to be asleep...

Maan comes and finds the door open... He saw Darji chatting with Dadi and so came to see Geet....

He doesn't hesitate even a second to enter into her room...

He finds his sleeping beauty tired and disturbed.... Maybe she is actually concerned about last night...

Maan looks at her sleeping without properly covering and he corrects the quilt and leaves....

He knows very well that Geet must have had a sleepless night while he slept tight last night.....

He then leaves for KC ....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 37

Darji is having breakfast with Dadi...

Dadi is very excited to meet Geet's family specially her Darji...

Dadi knows from her innumerable chit chats with Geet how much Geet respects her Darji and the love Darji has for his beloved pothi...

It's almost like the relationship she has with Maan....

That's why Dadi has been waiting to see Darji and talk about Geet's marriage...

Last night Darji came little late and tired and so dadi left him to take rest warna abhi tak Dadi would have fixed the date and booked the mandap...

Dadi: toh aap raat ko ache se soye ya nahi? Aapko yahaan kohi takleef toh nahi?

Darji: kal raat ko hum teek se so nahi paye

Dadi pareshan ho gayi....

Dadi: kya baat hai Handa ji, lagtha hai aap kissi baat ko lekhe pareshan hai, mein samaj sakthi hoon, aap Geet ke yahan rehne se kush nahi honge, lekhon Geet toh hummare hi parivaar ho gayi hai

Darji gets little concerned.... He stares at Dadi....

Dadi: woh hummara matlab tha Geet hummare parivaar hone wali hai

Darji is more confused....

Dadi: aapki pothi toh itni pyaari hai ki koi bhi chahe ki apna bhi aaise ek beti ho, hum toh pehle din hi Geet ko apna pothi banaliye hai, aap unki chinta choddijiye, ab toh Geet hummari ho gayi hai

Darji starts thinking more seriously...

Ye Savithri ji kaise batein kar rahe hai...

Dadi understands his concern...

Dadi: lagtha hai ki aap apne pothi ko lekhe kuch zyada hi pareshan hothe hai, issiliye toh aap humme bhi galat samaj the honge

Darji: nahi nahi Savitri ji, hum toh bahut din ke baat apne pothi so mile haina, issi kushi mein teek se so nahi paye

Dadi is little relieved now....

Dadi: mein bhi na, subha subha aapko apne baton se bare kar rahi hoon, Nakul Darji ke liye garma garam poori lao, jaldi

Nakul brings the pooris and Darji toh toot pade... Sikar hai ki Geet abhi bhi so rahi hai, warna Darji ko aasie heavy breakfast karne nahi dethi, Darji jaldi jaldi kathe hai,abhi toh chawal ki kheer bhi bakhi hai, kahin Geet aagayi toh Darji ki kheer gayi

Dadi: lagtha hai ki aap thodi jaldi mein hai

Darji: haan haan ji, apne damad ko lene jaana haina?

Dadi: damad?

Darji: Aman Khanna

Dadi: kaun Aman?

Darji: hare Geet ne aapko bathaya nahi, lagtha hai sharma gayi

Dadi almost faints... This time it's not acting, actually dadi ko jatka laga...

What will happen to Maan when he comes to know about this Aman Khanna?

Darji: Savithri ji aap teek toh haina?

Dadi: kuch nahi, hum teek hai

Darji: hare suno, jaldi Geet ko bhulao

Darji asks Nakul to call Geet....

Geet comes running.... She is worried about Dadi... Kahin Darji ne Dadi ko kuch ulta seedha baat toh nahi batha diya

Geet slips and falls down the stairs....

Nakul runs to the mansion to inform dadi...

Nakul: dadima Geet ma'am

Dadi: hare Nakul Geet so rahe hain toh unko disturb mat karo

Nakul: woh Geet ma'am seedhiyon se fisal gaye

Darji: kya? Geet ko kya hua?

Geeeeet Geeeeet

Someone has just heard the news and is flying to the OH....

Yes it's Mr.MSK.... Maan has just come to take a file that he forgot....

Geet ke chakkar mein Maan ka kaam bhi kuch teek se nahi chal raha haina..

Darji and Dadi follow Maan...

Geet has fainted.... Kal se kuch kaya piya nahi aur upar se Maan ke wajah se raat ko so bhi nahi payi bechari...

Maan runs towards Geet who is lying on the floor unconscious....

Maan turns her face towards him and calls her....

Maan : Geet, Geet , look at me Geet

Maan is so worried that he forgets that Darji is here.... Maan cares a damn about anyone when it comes to Geet...

Maan lifts Geet and takes her to his room....

Darji chul chap Maan ke peeche hi jaathe....

Maan: Nakul, Dr ko bhulao

Maan is getting impatient...

He calls the Dr again and again...

Poor Dr sab... Drive karenge ya Maan ka call attend karenge....

Maan: ye Dr itna dher kyun karte?

Dadi: Maan bete, Dr aathe hi honge

Maan: Dadi, aap jaanthe haina kaise ye ladkhi jaan pooch ke apne aap ko katre mein dalthi hai, kabhi bhi apna khayaal nahi rakthi

Darji ko patha hai ki ye baat toh Maan ne bahut teek kaha hai....

Maan tries splashing water on Geet's face....

Geet slowly opens her eyes and looks around her....

Darji ko dekthe hi Geet bahut pareshan ho jaati...

She tries to get up and leave....

Maan holds her back....

Maan: ab kahan bhaagne ki soch rahi ho, chup chap leit jao

Geet unusually obeys his orders without a word... She doesn't want to create a scene infront of Darji...

Geet: Dadi, aap ko kya hua? aap teek toh haina?

Dadi: Geet bete, humme kuch nahi hua hai, aap pehle bathao ki aap kaise hai? Kahin zyada chot toh nahi laga?

Geet: nahi Dadi, mein teek hoon

Geet tries to get up...

Maan catches hold of her hand and looks at the bruised elbow...

Maan: ye kya hai?

Geet: woh kuch nahi hai

Maan: Geet, beitjao

Maan forcefully pushes her on the bed... Geet couldn't face Darji at all...

She keeps looking down....

Maan takes the first aid kit and dresses her wound....

Darji is just a spectator of the whole show....

MSK ke samne kissi ka bhi chaltha nahi....

Nakul brings some milk....

Geet grabs the glass and finishes it in a second...

Darji is surprised.... He knows how she makes a fuss drinking her milk and how she scares everyone with her dramebaazi...

Darji ko kya patha ki Geet ki dramebaazi sirf Hoshiarpur mein chalthi par MAK ke samne nahi....

Maan: ye Dr sir abhi tak kyun nahi aaye?

Dr just enters.....

He examines Geet.... Her pulse is little low b'coz of hunger.....

But otherwise she is good.... Maan has done a good job with the dressing....

Dr: lagtha hai ki mera koi kaam nahi hai, Mr.Khurna, I think I can leave, she just needs some rest, a good meal and Mr.Khurana' s services

Maan stares at the Dr....

Dr: I mean, she may need one or two dressings more

Dr leaves.....

Dadi: Maan, ab app bhi jayiye, hum Geet ke paas rahenge

Geet: haan aap ko koi important meeting haina

Geet just wants him to leave for she can't take any more embarassment infront of Darji...

Dadi too doesn't want Maan to know about that Aman for she knows how he would react....

Let Darji leave them the can talk about it....

Maan leaves reluctantly as Darji keeps looking at him without a blink all the while until he disappears from his sight....

Darji looks at his gadhi....

Darji: 10 baj gaye

Geet: Darji, humme jaana haina? Woh aathe hi honge

Darji: tum aaram karo Geet, hum jaake Aman ko receive karenge, tum shanko usse mil lena

Darji leaves as it's time for Aman's arrival....

Dadi couldn't stop herself from asking Geet about Aman....

Geet starts telling about her honewala pathi Aman and how her marriage is already fixed b her family.....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 38

Aman is a distant relative of Darji... His Parents had been pestering Darji that they want to take Geet as their bahu....

Darji initially didn't like the idea of sending Geet to some distant land...'he always wants his family around whenever there is any celebration at the Handa pariwaar....

be it his little sister or his brother's daughters, he wants everyone to be with him at every occasion...

actually everyone is looking forward to Geet's marriage eagerly for that would mean a month long vacation in their beloved Darji's home....

Aman's family kept sending messengers one after another to convince Darji about the Khanna pariwaar's equally close knit kith and kin and how they also value relationships more than anything....

they are not only looking for a bahu for their son but also for a big loving and caring family just like their's who know how to appreciate every relationship, most importantly cherish their daughters and love their daughter-in-laws also as their daughters.....

Darji is very orthodox in his thinking and so is very protective about the women naturally...

Darji ka manna hai ki ladkiyan ghar ki amanat hothi hai aur unko sambalna ghar ke ladhkon ka karthavya hotha hai....

Geet ke liye bhi kuch aaisa hi ladka chahiye hai.....

when Geet got into all that trouble Darji was so scared that he believed that Geet's life is in danger if she stays in Hoshiarpur...

that's why he sent Geet to Delhi to stay with Pinky....

At that time Aman's father Jitendar Khanna came to meet him after he heard about Geet's problem...

he told Darji that he is so impressed with Geet's fight for justice that he has decided that Geet is his bahu and he is not going back without fixing this rishtha....

he also said that Geet would be more safe in Canada than in India...

at that time the whole family was so scared and helpless that his words came as a ray of light in darkness... Darji too felt that it would be the best place and family for Geet, so he decided that his love for his pothi shouldn't be a hurdle for her bright future....

Darji called to inform Geet about it and he personally wanted to ask Geet about what she thinks...

at that time Geet had just come to Delhi and didn't have a good impression about MSK....

she told Darji that who would know what's the right choice for Geet better than her Darji and she is happy if he is happy...

Darji further talked with the Khannas and took his time before finalizing the roka and shadhi dates...

Geet totally forgot about that relationship for she was so engrossed in the case and her family too didn't keep her informed about the proceedings until one day they told Geet about Aman's arrival for the Roka and their wish to hold the roka in Delhi as their relatives are mostly based there while the marriage can be held at Hoshiarpur as per the Handas wanted....

Geet got a call from Aman all of a sudden after her family gave her the news of the wedding dates and she spoke with him formally.... Aman thought that she is a shy desi girl......

it's just 10 days left for the Roka.... Aman wnts to spend these days with Geet and hence Geet stayed back in Delhi while Darji came to meet Aman...

hearing this from Geet Dadi is also hesitant to talk about Geet and Maan's wedding with Darji....

Dadi knows that Geet is the one for her Maan but it all seems to be a bit too late but there has to be a way to handle this delicate issue smoothly...

maybe she could talk to that Jitender Khanna instead....

Dadi is also worried that Geet and Maan haven't confirmed anything between themselves and that too stops Dadi to take a strong action.....

first Geet has to open up about what's in her mind and tell Maan everything...

this should happen before Darji returns.... dadi has very little time in hand....

her palpitations come in handy one more time to bring Maan home.......

Maan is back in no time as he is all the more worried about Geet while he is sure Dadi is up to some drama as usual....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 39

Maan rushes upstairs.....

Dadi and Geet have swapped places....

Dadi is lying pretending to be asleep....

Geet is sitting by her side looking at the door anticipating the doctor...

As Maan enters Geet gets up in a hurry thinking that the doctor has arrived...

Geet: doctor sir, dadi

Maan enters and Geet is about to dash into him....

she is shocked to see Maan instead and tries to step back, but loses her balance when Maan holds her from falling....

Geet manages to get back on her feet.... she has lately been avoiding his proximity as she has started recognizing her own feelings for him.....

even though she maintains a comfortable distance, lately his mere presence troubles her for she can't stop this urge to reach for the warmth of his strong yet delicate hold....

Geet realizes that Maan has been holding her for a very long time and tries to release from his hold....

the moment she starts withdrawing herself Maan pulls her even more harder as if to establish his right over her....

Geet: dadi dadi ki tabyat karab ho gaya

Maan then lets her go and moves towards Dadi.... his eyes keep staring her warning her that there is no escape for her......

Maan: Dadi Dadi

Dadi opens her eyes slowly....

Dadi: Maan bete aap aagaye

Maan looks at Geet: Doctor sir ko phone kiya hai kya?

Before Geet could answer Maan continues....

Maan: achcha hua aap ne mujhe call kiya Dadima, yahan toh kissi ko bhi aapki itni bhi parwa nahi hai, warna aapko kudh mujhe bhulane ki koi zaroorat nahi padthi

Poor Geet, how would she know that Dadi started her act only after conveying the message to Maan....

Maan: meine doctor sir se baat kiya hai Dadi, woh aathe hi honge, aap kamakaam pareshaan hothe hai, aap pehle apna kayaal rakho

dadi: Maan, ab hummari tabyat thoda behthar hai, hum aapse kuch zaroori baat karna chahthe hai

Maan: nahi dadi, pehle aap aaram karo, hum baad mein baat karenge

dadi: haan bete, aap teek kehthe hai, hum thoda rest karthe hai, aap dono jao

Maan: tum jao, Geet, mein Dadi ke paas rukhtha hoon

Maan stares her and she leaves....

Dadi: Maan bete, aap Geet se itna gussa kyun karthe, woh bechari toh pehle hi apne shadi se lekhe bahut pareshaan hai

Maan: kyun dadi? Geet ko uski sapnon ka Rajkumar abhi tak nahi mila kya?

Dadi: mil gaya beta

Maan's heart jumps in joy for a second..... maybe Geet poured her heart out to Dadi....

Maan: Geet ne kya kaha Dadima?

Maan looks at Dadi eagerly waiting for the good news.........

Dadi: woh aap toh kudh kyun nahi poochthe Geet se?

Maan: lekhin woh baat karthi toh poochtha hoon

Dadi: Maan, Geet bahut confused hai

Maan: toh mein kya kar saktha hoon dadi? i just can't understand Geet, kabhi kabhi lagtha hai ki Geet bahut hi strong hai aur zaroorat padhe toh puri duniya se bhi panga lene se darthi nahi, lekhin jaise hi ye case katam hui Geet bahut kamzoor lagthi aur dari hui bhi lagthi hai, insaan ko dusroon ke liye ladne se pehle kudh ke liye ladna seekhna chahiye

dadi: aap teek keh rahe hai Maan bete, lekhin woh utna aasaan nahi jitna aap samajhthe

Maan: i just don't unserstand what's wrong with Geet

dadi: Maan, aapko kya lagtha? kudh ke liye ladna itni bhi aasaan nahi hai, aksar apne liye ladne ki matlab apnon se ladna hi hotha hai, ye toh bahut hi mushkil hotha hai Maan

Maan: ab aap bhi Geet ki tarah hi batein karne lage hai Dadima, ab toh aap ki baaton ko bhi samajhna mushkil hotha hai

Dadi: aap ko patha hai bete Darji kyun aaye?

Maan: Geet ko wapas lene aaye haina?

Dadi: nahi bete, woh toh Geet ki roka ke liye aaye hai

Maan is more confused.... ye dadi seedhe seedhe baat kyun nahi karthe? it's like she is talking in riddles...

Maan: dadi, aap kya baat kar rahe hai? ye kaise ho saktha hai Dadi?

Dadi: humme bhi abhi abhi patha chala, Geet's marriage is fixed with an NRI boy, i don't remember his name

Maan is shocked and gets angry with Geet for hiding such a huge truth from him.... that's why she behaved like that....

now Maan knows why Geet said that she doesn't see a future with Maan....

how foolish is he to trust a girl even after knowing very well about the women folk....

how did he forget that Geet is a girl after all..... they are so selfish and not trustworthy...

Maan: Geeeeeeeeeeeet

Maan goes out looking for Geet.........

Dadi thinks that she shoudn't have told about Geet's engagement to Maan.... maybe it could have been better if he heard it from Geet herself..... but dadi is just trying to help Geet somehow...

Geet is in the OH.... she looks out of the window and finds Maan coming....

she knows that Maan is not so happy about the happenings in her life right now, even she is not happy at all for that matter.... now only babaji can help Geet....