Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 20

At the hospital Kesar breaks down seeing Karan,her husband.she was not even allowed to visit him by the cruel Sharma ji.Geet holds her and tries to console her.she then moves closer to his side and calls out his name. "Karan, Karan hum aagaye hai. Ab tumne kuch nahi hota. Dekho Kaun aaya hai tumse Milne. She takes his hand and puts it over her tummy.

Karan has been recovering slowly but steadily. His eyes follow Kesar instantly. They stop at her motherhood tummy and tears roll down his eyes seeing that the baby is safe and sound. Kesar is very happy with that little gesture from him and she wiped those tears off with her dupatta.

Geet stays out giving them space.She then waits for Maan. As she keeps looking the way she sees Mr.Sharma approaching the room. She immediately calls the nurse from the station and asks her to stop him saying that the doctor is inside.she then walks away to call Maan. She is really worried.

Geet: Maan sir

She stumbles to speak and is pretty agitated. Having witnessed one horrible loss she is yet to recover from that gruesome murder. She can't let that happen again, not in front of her again.

Maan is worried about Geet....he shouldn't have sent her there alone.

Maan: Geet Geeeeet

Geet is frightened.....she fumbles....

Maan knows that there is trouble...

Maan can't wait for all the formalities to be completed before the cops could come...he leaves immediately sensing danger....

On the way he tries to be in contact with Geet on the phone....he keeps talking to her although she is still shocked and couldn't follow him properly.....

Maan: Geet just listen to me, don't panic, u are not alone.i'm coming

Geet: woh woh aagaya, bachao Maan

Geet is completely broken....

Maan: Geet where are you?

Geet: at the gate, waiting for you

Maan: you just get in and tell me what's happening

Geet is not afraid now...she has to be strong this time....she goes back and finds Mr.Sharma arguing with the nurse. Geet immediately grabs a white coat from the nurse's station and walks towards him

Geet : Maan sir, Sharma ji bahut gusse mein hai. I see the same deadly look in his eyes. I know that look.

Geet remembers Channi's last moments......she is terrified

Maan: Geet Daro mat Jo dar Gaya so mar Gaya. aaj tum musibat se bagogi nahi, iska samna karoge, Samje tum

Geet had thought Maan never took her seriously when she narrated Channi's incident. He had taken note of her running back and hiding when she saw someone with lethal weapons. That time she didn't have the guts to fight. Having seen Gurwinder bleeding and running for his life Geet froze seeing the blood drenched talwar....she had told Maan that she witnessed the murder of her best friend from behind the walls of their shattered warehouse....

Geet: halo Mr ye kya Ho Raha hai? This is a hospital not a fish market.sister what's the problem?

Sister: he wants to see his son but the dr is with the patient

Geet: AAP thoda wait karo

Sharma: ye kya batameezi hai, let me in, I saw her, I saw that **** , aaj toh woh nahi bachegi

Geet: tumne andar Kaun aane diya? sister call the security and take him away, he shouldn't be inside the hospital

Geet tries to stop him and her mobile falls on the floor. Maan just parks the car at the gate and rushes in while the security runs after him trying to stop him.

Maan: Geet Kahan hi?

Maan shouts and Geet could hear him from the mobile

Geet shouts " first floor Maan" as she tries to stop Sharma from entering the room along with the sister's help.....

As Maan nears them Geet is distracted for a second seeing Maan when that devil pushes her hard against the wall...Maan gets to her in time and holds her....he then catches hold of poor old Sharma's hands and stares at him....this is not the Sharma uncle Maan knows...this is a insane moron who should be behind bars or in an asylum...

Sharma's anger doubles as his real face is revealed in front of Maan....Maan catches hold of him and stops him

Sharma: Maan don't believe this girl.she is sent by Kesar to kill my son

Maan: enough uncle. No more lies. The truth has come out. I myself saw you threatening that poor girl this morning

Atlast the cops come and take him away

Geet is still in a shock....

Maan gently pulls her in his arms and walks her out....

Maan: Geet don't worry. Sab teek ho jayega

Geet: woh woh Kesar, woh bacha

Maan mein hoon Na, kissi Ko kuch nahi hoga

Geet : sachi?

Maan: haan sachi

Geet hugs him tight and is so relieved now....Maan hugs her back to assure her that she is not alone..Maan takes her to the out house with him for he did not want her to stay alone in this condition...he makes her lie down and covers her...he sits beside her and make her feel comfortable...both fall asleep holding hands....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part 21

Next morning...Maan is up early...

Geet is still asleep....Maan turns and looks at her beautiful face... something is wrong....she looks pale and frightened....Maan is upset to see her worried look....

Maan wonders how much should she be disturbed by her friend's loss...even Maan couldn't bear when Vicky committed suicide.....he was literally shattered and his wounds are sill hurting even after so many years....Geet has been the eye witness to her friend's murder....how much terrified she must be....now Maan understands why she is here and also she is not some stupid girl with lot of attitude as he thought......she too has a horrific past just like him....but to his surprise she is not a timid village girl...she is here to fight for justice...Maan is reminded of his college days when he too wanted to bring justice to the whole of the country upon becoming a savior of justice (lawyer)....

Alas how his life has changed and what is he doing? Is this what he wished when he chose this career?

In his stubborn quest to save all the Vicky's out there he had forgot about the Channis and Geets who are more in need of justice than any others indeed....now he knows what his job is.....how he yearned to see the triumphant smile on Geet's face...and still he just wants to think that he is going to fight for justice and not for Geet....haina?

Anyways, Maan has decided that it's his case now and he just needs to know exactly what happened from Geet....and this time he would not take her for granted....

Maan keeps staring Geet and keeps thinking about her...how she gives back to him instantly without even thinking....he thinks about their encounters and is smiling which is unusual of MSK....

Geet just trembles under his embrace...she must be thinking of the past...she then holds his arms tighter and rests her face on them....she looks a little relieved.....Geet is half asleep and she is thinking about last night....she has a big smile when she thinks about Maan coming to her rescue and how she wished she had someone like Maan back in Hoshiarpur.....she is actually happy that she has found Maan....now her life has changed for the better...she has someone she can rely on...not just for Channi but also for her....haina?

She makes herself comfortable in his embrace...Maan unknowingly tightens his hold as if to assure her that he will always be there for her....Geet too hugs back as if to acknowledge it....

Maan is amused to see her reaction....at least she trusts him in her sleep...if she were awake what would she think about him? Maan is reminded of the last time he took her to the OH....

He then withdraws immediately waking her up in the process...Geet looks stout and is shocked to see Maan by her side....Geet springs off the bed and is on her feet now....

Maan is worried....what now? This girl's thought process is much speeder than light.....what's she thinking about him this time? Actually this time Geet is only scared of her thoughts and how she has suddenly yearning to have Maan for herself....

Geet thinks that it's better for her to leave the place before Maan could read her mind....

Geet: woh mein

Geet struggling for words?...Maan couldn't believe it...last time how she shot all those questions on him....she even questioned him when he ignored her....then what did she expect from him? He is a little confused.....

Maan: just relax Geet, last night you were so scared and I couldn't leave you alone like that

Why the sudden concern?

Geet looks at him scared from the fear of revealing any new stupid ideas that crop in her mind all of a sudden and also by the changes obviously visible in Maan's new care and his intoxicating eyes staring her like he is seeing her for the first time....but this time one thing is sure, Geet has no worries spending the night with him in his room and that too in such warmth and comfort...

Geet: now I'm not scared

Geet looks at him and she is confident that she can face the world without fear....

Maan is confused...... what's she trying to convey.....she is not scared of others or is she not scared of him? What? Noooo.....then that's dangerous for MSK..... someone is trying to break his shield..... actually Geet is never scared of him....maybe now Maan himself has broken his shield....maybe that's what is troubling him......

Maan: darthi nahi? Then why did you jump off like I'm some devil

Geet: devil....ab toh ye devil se be zyada katarnak lagthe....haina babaji?

Geet tries to avoid his penetrating look......

Maan: what?

Now Maan is confused....all these days he was trying to scare her away but failed terribly....now when he is scared by her presence she is sighing away.....does that mean his proximity disturbs her too....that's even worse...

Geet: ab toh mujhe Jaana hai

Geet tries to leave when Maan just stops her catching hold of her hand...

Geet is shocked....she turns and blinks...ye kya hai?

Maan is in no mood to leave her....he keeps looking at her....

Geet: mujhe Jaana hai

Geet too lost her voice......

Maan: haan humne Jaana hai, you go and get ready soon

Geet is puzzled.... What? Now he'll acompany me every where...ye kya musibat hai babaji?

Geet: AAP Kahan aa rahe ho? Now i'm fine , I told you na I'm good

Maan gets irritated....when'll she understand my words....

Maan: mujhe bhi tummare peeche karne ki koi shok nahi hai Geet, samjhi tum, I just want to know more about your case, we are going to the crime site

Geet jumps: Hoshiarpur, I'll inform Darjhi

Maan gets into his DD avatar...now Geet understands every bit of his words......

Maan: haan haan why don't you inform the local news channels that we're coming to investigate

Geet: that's not a problem, Darjhi se koi badha news channel nahi ho saktha

Maan: Geet uskki koi zaraarat nahi, let's just find all about the case

Geet: aap hamesha dadima se bataye bina jaathe ho kya?

Maan: Geet, this is not your family function, I'm serious, don't you want the culprits punished

Geet is very happy that she could finally get justice for Channi....

Geet: haan, I'll be ready in a jiffy

So saying Geet runs off....

Maan keeps watching her till she disappears from his sight....

Let's go to Hoshiarpur.....Maan is happy to go with Geet....Maneet first day out haina......

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part 22

Maan has got ready and he is waiting for Geet....he just informs dadi that he is going to Hoshiarpur with Geet to know about her case...dadi is so happy and starts imagining them as bride and groom...Geet waiting alone in a jungle scared for her prince charming and there MSK coming on a white horse to save his beloved princess...how beautiful it is even though it's just her dream.... don't worry dadima dreams do come true and that too bahut jaldhi....ab toh Maan bhi zyada wait nahi kar saktha...Geet ka kadhu hi kuch aaisa hai..ek bar Geet Maan ki life mein aagayi toh there is no stopping...

Geet is very happy that she has got to see her family and also she can punish those culprits soon.....she tells Pinky that she is going home with their Maan sir Pinky is surprised....but she is also happy for now this is not just any other case where Geet has to struggle to get justice but it's Maan sir' s case and he knows his job better than anyone else....and he also has the habit of winning and winning only...

Maan is restless as Geet keeps him waiting for so long...dadi could see the tension building up....itna pareshaan hai toh ek call toh kar sakthe hai....

But dadi Maan doesn't have Geet's no and that's why he is frustrated...

Dadi: Maan bete, I think you should call Geet...bechari must have been held up in the traffic...

Maan now gets angry....how irresponsible this girl is? While Maan himself has offered to help her she is taking things for granted...

Màan gets off and is not going to wait for her anymore...poor Geet, she just got the info and she had to go get ready and then come back na...

Maan: dadi I've much important work, tell that stupid girl that she can take her time and hire someone else

Dadi: but Maan I promised Geet that you'll definitely help her

Maan : that's what I was trying to do but this girl is too much

So saying Maan starts walking....

Just then Geet comes running....

Geet: Maan sir Maan sir

Maan just ignores her....and Geet is confused....dadi asks her why she is late in sign language...Geet tries to look at her and answer and she loses track of her path and goes and dashes into Maan ....

Màan just holds her and almost throws her off.....

Geet: woh mein jaldhi mein thi

Wah Geet itne bhi kya jaldhi? tum aaram se kal Subha aa sakthi thi

Maan stares her without uttering a word.....he just gets going....Geet is shocked and she just keeps looking at him....

Dadi comes to her rescue....

Dadi: Geet bete, it's ok just go

Dadi asks Geet to chase Maan ....

Geet then runs after him....

Geet : wait for me hare rukho

Maan ignites the car and sets the engine roaring....

Geet rushes in and the car starrts even before she could close the door properly...

The door is half shut....she had to open and close it again...this time no galthi....bang goes the door and Maan is about to burst.....

Geet: woh sorry sorry sorry sorry

She keeps chanting with her eyes closed for she is afraid to face his wraath....

But she is never scared of him...this to new to him....but this time she knows very well that she is at fault....how nice of him to have thought of helping her and that too he himself wanted to jump into action....but she is already late and upar se ye kya Ho Raha hai... don't know what's wrong with her now that she keeps making mistakes...poor thing she was just fine till Maan started showing all this concern and care...

Maan: Geeeeet

She just shuts her mouth....

Haan... that's better....

Maan keeps driving faster and faster...

Geet tries to open her left eye so that Maan wouldn't notice her but she doesn't know that nothing can escape his eagle sight....

Just then Maan realised that he had missed a speed breaker in all this drama....he suddenly applies the breaks and Geet almost hits the front mirror but Maan just holds her back with one hand....

Now he stares her again...she has not put the seat belt...

Maan keeps staring her.....

Geet: this time it's not my fault

Màan: what?

Geet: woh I thought it was just me closing my eyes

Màan: Geeeeet

Geet: chilaaane se koi faida nahi sir, one should always be watchful while driving

Maan couldn't believe it...he had to hear the advice from Miss Geet

Maan: I know what I'm doing, just wear your seat belt and stop all your tantrums

Geet: what?

Maan: tumne Suna nahi meine kya kaha?

Geet hurriedly tries to wear the seat belt and as usual she couldn't do it without MSK's help

Geet is startled but our Maan just does everything effortlessly like a robot...but for Geet it's too much to handle in just a day....after waking up alongside MSK Geet koh toh ab kuch kuch hotha haina

Maan turns back and concentrates in his driving...he is too distracted that he better be careful when this girl is with him....farak toh usko bhi padtha haina...

After a hour long silence Geet breaks her maunvrat....she can keep quiet but her tummy is making a lot of noise...in all the hurry she missed her breakfast...

Maan turns and looks at her and she goes speechless.....maybe he is still mad at her.....

Maan: that's better

Geet goes back to her silent mode...she just closes her eyes and pretends to sleep but couldn't hide her expressions

Geet is puzzled when the car is pulled over all of a sudden...she had to give up her act now... she wakes to see that they are at a restaurant....Geet thinks maybe Maan is also hungry...they had missed last night's dinner too...but Maan has now started to read her mind.....

Maan: Geet get down

Geet gets off quickly and waits for Maan.....but Maan is sitting still....moreover the engine is still running......

Geet is afraid that he'll leave her there and take off just to punish her....

She immediately opens the door and tries to get in ASAP...

Maan: Geet just go get something

he gives her money...maybe she forgot to take her purse...so he has stopped for her only.....but why give her money and insult her, haina?

Geet: I don't want your money and I'm not hungry

Maan: I don't have all the time for your drama the car will wait for the next 15 minutes only

Maan starts the timer on his watch...

Geet is also stubborn not to go....

Maan: 5 mins up only 10 left

What? Geet's tummy wins at last....she just runs in and gets a couple of sandwiches to have on the go

Maan is also happy as he knows how much she loves her food and is always hungry.... thinking about her childish zidd he is smiling....after a long time...

Geet just comes and is surprised to see him smiling....she is holding the food in both her hands and is waiting for Maan to open the door for her...and look he is smiling at her plight....

Geet knocks with her elbow and Maan comes out of his thoughts...he opens the door and waits for her to get in...

She just gives the sandwiches to him and looks at him....

Geet: kitna time bacha hai?

Maan:what?

He had just threatened her with the timer and she took it seriously!!

Geet is looking at the ice cream parlor like a kid....Maan smiles and nods his head...go on

Geet runs and gets her favourite magnum bar...she has got two....

Maan patiently waits for her....she is happy and Maan is happy to see the smile on her face....

Maan couldn't believe that she eats so much....

Geet gives one to him....

Maan has not had ice cream for a long time.... being a fitness freak and also he has lost interest in life too...

He hesitates.....

Geet: don't think so much, I've cream is not just for kids kabhi kabhi yahi badhe se badhon ka mood bhi teek kartha hai, waise my darji is very fond of ice cream

He is not ready for another Gyaan session....he grabs one quick and digs in immediately....it's too good and definitely a mood changer....Maan feels like a kid again.... without any stress...he looks at Geet and she is only bothered about her ice cream...

After dessert its main course time...hare Kahan hai mere sandwiches?

Geet asks Maan to pass one....Maan just keeps looking at her as she opens it and goes for a bite...she then finds him gazing her and she has forgot about him seeing the food...she then offers it to him...

Geet: you too have one ye lo, I'll take the other

Maan: no problem, you carry on, I'm not hungry and I just had ice cream

Geet: don't keep putting limits on everything, just enjoy the moments whenever possible, you won't get them again

Geet has seen him unnecessarily limiting himself not only in his professional life but also his personal life too,haina?

Geet almost thrusts one into his mouth when he had no other go but to take it from her, he loves her authority and her never care anyone when she knows she is right, that's what has brought her to him ....

thanks to her Maan is having a tasty feast after so many days...infact food always tastes even better with better company... haina? He is enjoying every bit of it and it feels good to savor the food and enjoy a meal unlike his namesake meals that he is compelled to have to keep dadi happy...this is one meal he wouldn't mind just having for himself...just to enjoy it....

After having a great food Geet falls asleep...Maan looks at her sleeping peacefully and looking like an angel while sleeping....Maan remembers that she is naturally so beautiful even when she is arguing with him or angry with him.....he is then confused why he keeps looking at her and thinking about her while he is only here to help her with the case....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 23

Maan thinks that he should ask further details about the incident from Geet when she wakes up for lunch....

Wow! Màan has known Geet so well....but it seems like a long wait...Maan can't wait so long for he has very little time to study the case or maybe he is already missing someone's bak bak....he wouldn't complain for now he is busy gazing Geet.....

He starts thinking about their encounters at KC and later at that park or at that Khanna's guest house...what was she thinking when she jumped into the pool....Maan gets little upset but why did it bother Maan so much that she went to Khanna first of all? She never knew anything about that man and was not even thinking of going to meet him when he gave her the card...it was only Maan's faltu imaginations that lead to all that drama....never mind it's all for the good as long as Geet is with him....Maan has a big smile on his face as he keeps thinking about Geet...

Geet wakes up and is surprised to see Maan all smiling and she closes her eyes and pretends to be sleeping for she just wants him to stay happy and smiling forever...Maan has noticed her act...

Maan: Geet I don't know the exact route, just watch out or maybe we'll end up in the jungle tonight

Geet immediately opens her eyes and looks at the road scared...hmm they are still on the highway and just nearing Amritsar....

Geet: why did you wake me up,?

Màan: what? I know you were already awake, moreover I'm feeling sleepy so I need company to keep me up

Geet wonders is this the same Maan who loved only his own company

Maan: now stop staring me and tell me more about that girl

Geet suddenly becomes upset...but it's not Maan's fault. She has to recall that mishap many times before she can get justice, haina?

Maan tries to console her.....

Maan: Geet don't you worry about what happened. No can change the past but I promise you that no one can escape easily this time, we'll definitely punish the culprits

Maan: do you remember the murderers? I mean can you identify any of them now?

Geet: how can I forget? It all happened in front of my eyes and I saw him, he he

Geet looks terrified...

Maan holds her hand and tries to ease her a bit....

Maan: it's ok Geet, I don't want to know anything more. You relax Geet You just remember that you are not alone anymore. From now on it's my responsibility to get justice for your friend.

Geet looks at Maan....he is so determined....

Maan: don't you trust me?

Geet: I do

Geet is little relieved and tries to smile....

Màan is happy that she has so much faith in him...now he has to live up to her expectations.....

Maan: do you know the culprits? I mean have you already seen them at your place?

Geet: I don't know. I just saw one of them. I remember his face very well. The rest had covered their face.

Maan: good

Geet becomes moody and Maan doesn't want to see her like this....

Geet is lost in the past when Maan stops and turns towards her...

Maan: Geet Geet come on let's go

Geet: hum aagaye?

She looks out and they are at the golden temple...Geet desperately needed to get HIS blessings...

She gets off and starts walking towards the shrine not even waiting for Maan ...Maan doesn't want to disturb her and he just follows her...she is praying sincerely and Maan just wishes all her prayers are answered soon....

Geet sits there for a while and Maan gives her some time....Geet looks at Maan and she has got her answers...he is the one who would help her, hai a babaji?

Geet looks confident that finally she has found someone who believes in getting justice for her Channi....no one was ready to join her in her fight against the injustices, not even Gurvinder and Channi's family...but this man believes in her and wants to help her....why? Just because he is a lawyer and it's his profession, but he never took up a criminal case...why now? Geet will get her answers soon....

Maan: toh chalein Geet?

Geet is only happy to go with him wherever he takes her, haina? As far as Maan is with her Geet need not worry about anything, haina?

Maan holds her hand and takes her to the car....

They reach Hoshiarpur in the afternoon....Geet guides Maan to the place where Channi lost her life....

That place looked desserted and as they approach the site they see someone there....

Maan becomes alert....he holds Geet back and secures her behind him...but Geet is not going to retreat...she is not afraid now...she has got Maan na?

Maan tries to catch that guy when Geet stops Maan...

Geet recognises him.....Geet is shocked....

Geet : Gurvinder?

Gurvinder is happy to see Geet....now Maan doesn't like him...

Gurvinder: Geeeeet

Geet : what are you doing here? You have no right to come here, go away

Geet gets angry.....

Gurvinder breaks down...: How can I forget my Channi?

Geet: ho you still remember her? U ran away like a coward, now why are you here?

Geet is very angry but he wants to say something to Geet....Geet is in no mood to listen...

But Maan wants to hear him...

Maan: Geet ye Kaun hai?

Geet: he is the real culprit, wish my Channi never loved him and never left me

Gurvinder: Geet, Channi gave her life to save me, but you know Geet , I'm dying everyday thinking about Channi, I would have been happy had I died then instead of her, it's like hell living with all the guilt, I'm no match for her, you know I always feared that this would happen but she never listened to me, I hate myself that I was not as strong as Channi or she would have been alive now

Geet: how much Channi trusted you? And what have you done for her? Go hide leaving her killers to win at last

Gurvinder: I can't forgive myself for all that Geet but now I've realized my mistake, I should have backed you when you wanted to go to the police, but now that m little sister is married and settled safely I don't care about my life anymore. I know what to do now, I have filled a complaint

Maan: that's good, do you have a copy of that?

Geet: why waste our time talking to him? Come I'll show you what happened that day

Maan: Geet he is also a solid vitness for the case, more over he is also a victim here, he can be very useful

Geet thinks that Maan may know better....she then tells Maan about Gurvinder and how much Channi loved him.....

Then Geet and Gurvinder together narrate what happened on that fateful day....

Meanwhile the news of Gurvinder's complain reach the enemies and they think that Geet has finally convinced Gurvinder to file the complain....she was the only one who threatened them always....

They are coming in search of them.....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part 24

As Geet argues with Gurvinder Maan tries to get some useful information from him....

Gurvinder seemed to be a responsible brother and concerned lover too...he is now determined to fight for his Channi...

He thanks Geet for inspiring him and giving him the courage to come out and fight for their rights....

A group of people stealthily approach them...

Geet is too involved to noticed the danger coming her way....but Maan is only concentrating his whole attention on Geet ....

Suddenly one of them plunges over Geet....

Maan is shocked and he grabs Geet towards him and punches that moron....

Ye Geet police Ko lekhe aayi hai....isski ye himmat? Iss Ko apni saheli se itna pyaar hai toh hum isski bhi usseekhe pass bhejthe....

Geet is terrified and she tries to hide behind Maan...as she shivers while clinging to his shoulder Maan is worried and suddenly he hugs her and assures her that he is there for her....

Maan: Geet don't you worry, as long as I'm with you no one can harm you

Geet: Maaaaaan

Geet shouts as someone tries to hit Maan with a sickle...

Maan pushes Geet away to safety and stops that man in time....

Maan shouts...: Gurvinder Geet Ko lekhe jao, jaldhi

Geet: nahi Maan, I'm not leaving you alone

Maan: Geet tumne Suna nahi meine kya kaha? Just leave

Maan orders her to leave and Geet had to go....she reluctantly leaves with Gurvinder....

Maan thrashes them and they run for their lives...

Geet who had been watching him from hiding behind the woods comes out running towards him....

She is so scared and worried looking at Maan bleeding....he had wounded his shoulder....

Geet is in tears seeing him in pain but Maan is only happy to see her concerned for him....

Geet: Maan ye appko kya Ho Gaya? San meri wajhe se hi hua hai, na hi mein aapko molthi na hi AAP mere madat karne yahan aaye

Geet takes her dupatta and ties around the wound...

Maan: Geet ye kuch nahi hai, tumme chintha karne ki koi zaroorat nahi

Gurvinder: Maanji let's get you to the doctor

Gurvinder helps Maan get into the car and they drive to the govt medical centre where the doctor dresses his wounded shoulder and asks him to take rest for a week...

Gurvinder offers to drive them back but Maan insists that he has got some unfinished job at Hoshiarpur and he is happy to stay back....

Geet doesn't like the idea and she wants to leave the place immediately... she is not even bothered to meet her family...

Maan asks Gurvinder if he can stay at Gurvinder's place....

Gurvinder is happy to take him home....

They go to Gurvinder's home and Gurvinder goes to get him some thing to eat....

Maan keeps looking at Geet....Maan doesn't know why Geet is so much troubled to see him hurt...

He could see the pain in her eyes as of it hurts her more....

Geet is still very angry with herself for getting Maan into unnecessary trouble....but he only insisted to come here....Geet too didn't see the danger in her excitement to meet her family....

But Maan should have known better...but no...he is the MSK, he can fix anything and everything...but they could also have gone to the police like Gurvinder did...but MSK toh Apne aapko James bond 007 samajthe haina?

Geet keeps looking at him in anger...

Maan is puzzled why is she angry with him for she should be thankful for he is trying to help her....

Geet: you should not have come here

Maan: but Geet you only wanted me to take up this case

Geet: I just needed a lawyer but you seem to be a detective, police man and also the judge

Maan: you are right Geet, MSK koi kaam kartha toh woh ussko apna 100% detha warna woh kaam hi nahi kartha

Geet: toh aaisi baat hai toh yahi achcha hoga ki AAP iss kaam se dhoor raho, you are fired, samjhe AAP?

Maan is shocked...

Geet: everyone is right, I should have stayed away from this mess, see what have I done? It's all my fault, aaj agar aapko kuch ho jaatha toh mein Apne AAP ko kabhi maaf nahi kar pathi, mein dadi ko kya jawab dethi?

Geet comes near him and touches his shoulder...tears run down her eyes...

Maan gives his rumaal.....

He takes her to the bed and makes her sit beside him ..

Geet is afraid that she might lose another dear one to this mad mob...

Geet is still looking at the bandages...

Maan turns her face so that she faces him...

Maan: mujhe dekho Geet, look at me

Geet looks into his eyes...

Maan: Geet is a tigress...she never gives up

Geet: par mein aapko aaise nahi dekh sakthi

Maan: Kyun Geet? Mera itna sa chot tumme itna pareshaan Kyun kartha?

Geet has no answer....she is even more worried...

Maan doesn't want to rush things up...first he should help Geet....

Maan: ye toh alag problem hai, tum isski chintha mat karo, we'll come to it later, ab toh bahut dher ho gayi, I'll ask Gurvinder to take you home

Geet: i' m not going anywhere leaving you alone

Maan is only happy....

Maan: I also don't want to be alone anymore, muhje tere saath ki aadat Jo ho gayi

Geet doesn't understand much...she looks at him puzzled when Gurvinder comes with some roti and dal....

Geet helps Maan have his dinner and Gurvinder leaves them alone...

Maan lies down as it hurts a little and also he is feeling drowsy b'coz of his medicines...

Geet is still sitting there watching him...

Maan: Geet tum bhi tak gayi ho, come and sleep

Maan moves aside and makes room for her....

Geet is surprised and she looks at him doubtfully....

Maan: you know Geet, aaj kuch nahi honewala, I'm just an wounded tiger now

Geet is convinced that he is right...

Geet then goes and lies beside him as she is also very tired...

Maan: Geet you still realise that my shoulder is only broken and I'm still the MSK, mein chahoon toh kuch bhi kar saktha

Geet: AAP na chup chap so jao, mujhe patha hai ki ye aapki dawai ki asar hai, haina babaji?

She is still a little scared and prays to her babajhi for her safety...

Maan couldn't stop admiring her antics and goes to sleep with a big smile on his face which is very unusual of MSK....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 25

Next day Gurwinder leaves to visit his sister who is in Chandigarh....

Maan who had over slept finds Geet missing and is scared about her safety...he comes out in search of her....

Maan: Geet Geeeeet

Geet comes running hearing his voice and she is worried to see him still in a lot of pain....

Geet: why are you shouting ? And why are you troubling yourself so much? You could have just made a call I would have come

Maan realises that it didn't strike him but he couldn't stay there seeing Geet missing

Geet looks beautiful in her new salwar...she got ready at home and came to relieve Gurvinder who was waiting for her to leave....she didn't want to leave Maan alone and asked Gurvinder to take care of Maan...

Maan keeps staring her as she approaches him ...Maan is not seeing her for the first time but after seeing her worried and really concerned about him last night his attractions towards her has turned into this madness, now he knows what he wants and there is no stopping him until he gets his Mishty all for himself.....

Geet is so worried that she comes like the Hoshiarpur express that has no breaks....she only stops after there is no way forward as she has reached her destination, hare Maan's broad chest....she almost collides and Maan fakes to be in pain hinting that she hit his shoulder...

Geet tries to step back realising her mistake and struggles to keep her balance...Maan catches hold of her with his other hand and pulls her towards himself....Geet tries to get away but she is no match even for his single hand.....

She looks into his eyes really concerned but finds out that they are lying....

She then pushes him harder really hurting him this time....ye toh badhe badmaash nikle, haina babaji?

Maan: Geet what are you doing? Don't you see you are hurting my shoulder

Geet: I know what I'm doing

Maan is shocked....what?

Geet: ye aapko achanak kya ho gaya?

Maan: samjho koi nayi Nasha Chad gayi mujhe

Geet: achcha? Chalo mein abhi uss Nashe Ko utharthi hoon

So saying she takes him to the kitchen....she gives him a cup to drink

Maan thinks it's his black coffee...but this looks like nothing he had ever drunk, it's looks awful...Maan looks at Geet for the details...

Geet: drink this, it's good for you, you will easily come out of last night's hangover

Maan looks at her intently and says...

Maan: but I don't want to come out of it, actually I want to remain like this forever, I'm loving it

Geet: ha ha ha, just stop this nonsense and chup chap isski piyo

Geet snatches it from him and makes him drink it forcefully.....it's her mother's home made remedy for pain relief, it was very bitter but Maan is ready to drink anything to make his Mishty happy.....

Geet couldn't sleep last night as she was worried about Maan....she found Maan fast asleep as he had taken the painkillers and so she went to her house to see her family....she wants to leave this place first thing in the morning...

Geet's family got the news of her encounter and the men have gone out to the forest in search of Geet....the women are worried specially ranno... that's why Maan asked her to go home but she wanted to stay with him instead....Geet is confused why she is so much concerned about Maan....maybe he landed into trouble b'coz of her....

Ranno is so happy to see Geet....she then tells the men about Geet's arrival and they come back.... everyone at her home thinks that Geet came here with Gurvinder to register the case..... Geet tells them that she has nothing to do with the case and it's only Gurvinder who has filled it....and she also said that she had not come here with Gurvinder but she has come on her own to meet them only and she has no other reason to come here...

She says that it's all her bad time and she always gets into trouble whenever she is in Hoshiarpur and she is leaving in the morning...she says that Gurvinder is hurt trying to save her and she went to help him...she then asked ranno to make this concoction for the wounded Gurvinder.....Ranno is worried about Geet and she asks Geet to leave Hoshiarpur immediately....

Maan finds Geet all dressed up and he has to catch up....they have a lot of work.... they have to leave before those morons think of anything bigger...

Maan keeps admiring her and Geet looks at him questioning his gazing....

Maan: very good Geet, so you are ready, I really like your speed

Maan reminds her how she was coming almost running towards him when he called her.....

Geet looks at him puzzled..... what's wrong with him? He is behaving strangely and has become talkative like her.... actually talking like her...Maan toh hamesha sirf kaam ki baat kartha...Magar aaj toh ye bhi bakwas batein karne laga.....

Maan: but what I don't like is that you stop with the same speed at the wrong time, chalo aaj pehli baar hua toh mein tumme maaf kartha hoon, but next time if you stop in the middle then I won't spare you

Maan has been expecting his Mishty to come and give him a big hug...

Geet: what? Next time what'll you do?

Geet shows nakli gussa...she is also liking the fact that he is demanding and commanding her as if he owns her....

Maan: I'll take it from where you leave and complete the job, jaise bhi mere liye toh mera kaam hona chahiye

He tries to inch forward when Geet moves back only to hit the wall....Maan traps her within his arms and his shoulder is not helping at all....Geet escapes in the gap and tries to run away....

Màan gets hold of her and she turns back and looks into his eyes.... Maneet eyelock....maaahii....

Maan gets back to his senses....chalo bahut maaahii ho gaya....Maan starts the blame game to cover up his mistake...

Maan: Geet, I think you forgot why we are here? It's getting late, let me get ready, get my things fast

So saying Maan goes towards the washroom.....

Geet runs after him for she is confused where the hell his things are for they haven't planned to stay back.....

Maan suddenly stops and turns towards Geet as if he is anticipating something....Geet stops seeing his naughty look....

Maan is disappointed....

Maan: tum dubara galthi kar Rahi hi Geet

Geet: galthi kya sirf mujhse hothi hai?

Geet complains about him blaming her earlier that she forgot the case...but Maan is in a good mood after he confirmed that Geet is also sailing on the same boat....now he doesn't have any hesitation flirting with her....but Geet is yet to accept her feelings for him and Maan's sudden Romeo avatar is pretty difficult for her to handle....

Maan: aaisa kuch nahi hai Geet...galthi toh mujhse bhi hobsakthi, infact ab toh mujhe lagtha hai ki mein Apne aap Ko rokh nahi payega galthi karne se

Geet is scared....she looks confused and little frightened....

Maan gets closer and closer....

Geet shouts immediately...Maaaan sirrrrr

Maan stops but he is having a lot of fun watching his Mishty struggling to hide her feelings...he looks into her expressive eyes that are trying it hard to conceal the truth from him....

Geet is startled by that look....I know you better...there's is no secret beneath those innocent but seductive eyes of yours that I already don't know....try me if you can....

Geet; woh woh

Maan in his husky voice....woh woh kya hai Geet?

Geet: kuch nahi

Maan: kuch bhi nahi?

Geet: nahi

Geet's voice sinks as he removes the flick of hair that hinders his view into her hazel eyes turning deep....

Maan: tum joot bolne ki koshish Kyun Karthi ho jabke ye tummare shatir aakhen hamesha mujhe sachayi ko saaf saaf bathathe

Geet: kaise sach?

Maan: ye tum apne aapko poocho Geet, jawab miljayega

Geet tries to avoid eye contact....

Maan: it's too late Geet, mujhe toh mere sare sawaalon ka jawab mil gaye

Geet: par mere Sawaalon ka kya?

Maan is so happy...he continues in his husky tone...

Maan: tum poochkar toh dekho Geet

Bang, Geet shoots her question......

Geet: you forgot we didn't bring anything, so how can I get your things?

Maan: phir se galthi

Now what did she do? She hasn't even moved or looking at him....

Geet doesn't know what to do with this man for he takes advantage of her had Ada...

Maan: tumne kuch nahi laya hoga, lekhin mein toh sare tayaariyan ke saath hi aaya hoon

He gives his naughty naughty looks again....

Geet keeps thinking about what to do to stop him....

Maan: get my thinks from my car's boot

He throws the key to her and Geet somehow manages to get it...

She goes and finds a neatly packed trolley along with everything for his camping...Maan always has them ready in his boot for he never knows when his frustrations will need an outlet...his jungle camping....but looking at the tent Geet thinks that this man is always ready for everything as he rightly said looking at the tent and decides that he should be careful with him hereafter....sambalkhe Geet....

Geet takes the trolley in and finds Maan already in the shower....

Geet keeps his things and tells him that his things are here and tries to leave...

Geet: sir, I've got your things, get ready soon and come

Maan pretends not to have heard her.....

Maan: kya Geet? I can't hear you

Maan opens the tap to make some noise to make his point strong

Geet gets closer to the door and repeats.....

Maan: Geet, louder

Geet gets angry gets near the door and shouts....

Geet: why don't you close the tap?

Maan is confident that she is right behind the door....he suddenly opens the door and catches hold of her hand....

Maan: you can't escape that easy

Geet: let me go

Maan: Geet, get me my towel and kit, warna mujhe aaise hi bahar aana padega

Geet is shocked...nahi nahi...aap bahar mat aana

Geet closes her eyes tight and tries to reach his trolley...

Maan: Geet tum washroom ke andar nahi bahar ho, ab toh aakhen kolo

Geet wonders how he knows about her every action...

Geet opens her eyes asks for the no lock code and gets him his things and runs out to safety.......

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part- 26

Maan is still getting ready...

Geet is waiting for him to have their breakfast...... she's hungry but she wanted to eat with Maan....

She had asked her mother to pack some aloo parathas with some achar.....she can't wait to dig in...she doesn't understand why this Maan is taking so long....then she remembers that he is hurt....she then thinks that he might need some help....yes he could have used her help if he was the Maan before he met her but this Maan is out of his own control.... moreover after what happened yesterday and knowing about Geet's feelings for him he has lost his mind and nothing seems to be wrong now...poor Geet how would she react when she finds out his devil minds devilish wishes....

Geet goes to find out what's going on....she knocks the door which is already half open for she didn't close it properly while she left in a hurry to escape earlier...she waits for a while and when there is no response she slowly peeps in and finds Maan trying hard to put on his t-shirt...he has managed to put on his pants one handed and this is also not impossible....but seeing Geet Maan stops and waits for her reaction...

Geet: why didn't you call me?

Maan: seeing the way you ran away I thought you would have stopped only at your home, iss Hoshiarpur express ki koi barosa nahi kab kaise niklegi aur Kahan jayegi

Geet: mein bhi kisski madat karne aayi thi

So saying she tries to leave....

Maan: tum mere madat karna itna chahathi ho toh mujhe koi aitraaz nahi hai

Geet: kya? AAP ko kissi ki koi bhi madat ki zaroorat nahi hai, jaldhi aao mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai

Maan: Geet, tum khalo..mujhe thoda dher ho jayega

Maan pretends to be struggling with his t-shirt

Geet can't wait anymore....she goes and forcefully puts on his t-shirt

Maan knows that she is in no mood for any mazak....he is happy that she waited for him so long....he too enjoys eating with her now...

As soon as he comes Geet gives him the paratha she had already made into a roll for him to easily hold and starts eating herself not giving him time to start his tantrums....

Maan finishes his meal in a jiffy and keeps looking at Geet savouring the parathas made by her mother...she missed her mother's cooking....

Maan: jaldhi karo geet, humme dher ho rahi hai

Geet stares him.....jaise dheri meri wajhe se hui hai....aaj toh Maan pura ka pura dhust dhanav bhan gaya

Maan: Geet chalein

Geet: Kahan? aur kaise?

She looks at his wounded shoulder...

Maan: I can drive, waise tummare Hoshiarpur mein itna bhi koi traffic nahi hai

Geet: usski koi zaroori nahi, I'll take care of this

Maan: Geet I'm not ready to take another risk

Maan thinks that she's gonna drive...he has seen her driving her bike but what about his car with manual gearbox....he was just joking...he knows she is good at whatever she does including her seduction....Maan toh fida ho gaya usske har ada se....

Geet: ha ha ha...what a great joke? You just wait for a while

Maan thinks she has called a cab...ab thoda waqt hai toh Geet se thoda baat karein toh maza aayega

Maan: toh tum kal raat mujhe chodke Kahan gayi thi?

Maan sounds a little disappointed...

Geet: mein ghar gayi thi, Apne parivaar se milne

Maan: toh mujhe Kyun nahi milathi unse

Geet: mein aapko kaise introduce Karthi? Meri lawyer? Then they will keep me in house arrest

Maan: waise usski kya zaroorat hai? Tum toh ab mujhe apna boy friend kehke bhi introduce kar sakthi

Geet: kya?

Maan: I mean, your friend

Geet: friend??

Geet starts thinking...

Maan is happy that atleast now she started thinking about them...

Maan thinks that it's too late to wait for the cab....

Maan: I think you don't have a problem walking, we have to go to Channi's house, I want to meet her family

Geet: aap na bilkul pagal ho gaye ho, itna kuch hone ke badh aap Ko lagtha hai ki mein aapko apne manmaaani karne dhoongi? Ab aapki jaasoosi katam karo aur police ko apna kaam karne do, aap lawyer ho toh lawyer hi raho samjhe app?

She tells him in a stern voice....

Maan: then what are we waiting for?

Geet: we are waiting for the driver, he must be here anytime

Geet has called Maan's driver last night itself....they leave with the driver which Maan didn't like much but he had no choice left....he thinks he should teach Geet driving once he gets well....

But it's a different kind of fun riding along side Geet...and now he doesn't have to share his concentration between the road and Geet... Geet is still concerned about his shoulder....she turns towards him to look at his bandages and is startled to see Maan looking at her only all the while.... Maan understands her worried look and acts as if in a lot of pain....but now Geet could easily recognise that he is faking it....she takes the head rest and hits him with it.....it just hits the bandage and this time Maan is in real pain....Geet realises her mistake and is angry with herself for doing so....

Geet is also scared that Maan would be mad at her....

Geet: woh mein... I'm really sorry, aapko lagi toh nahi

Maan could easily bear his pain but can't tolerate the pain in Geet's eyes even if it just reflects her love for him.....Maan hides his pain and tries to smile....

Maan: nahi Geet, I'm fine

Geet: aap joot bol rahe ho

Màan: you know Geet, MSK kabhi joot nahi boltha

Geet knows he is struggling to hide the pain and she tries to distract him...

Geet: phir aap kaise lawyer bane? toh issiliye aap hamesha harjaathe ho

Maan: Geet, MSK toh Satyamev Jayate Ko 100% believe kartha, sachayi ka rashtha chahe kitna bhi mushkil ho lekhin Jeet toh hamesha sach ka hi hotha

Geet: yahan toh aap badhe badhe batein karthe ho, lekhin sach mein toh aap darthe ho ki agar aap criminal cases ladhe toh haarjaaoge

Geet hints at him restricting himself to civil cases....she wants him to take up his job more seriously for she thinks he can change the fate of a lot of Geets and Channis....

Maan too knows that this girl has the power to use his weakness (anger) against him so well....see how she has managed to turn him this crazy just by constantly irritating him.....now his weakness is not his anger but this stupid Geet....haan ab toh Maan Ko bhi maanna padega ki MSK badal gaya...lekhin usska ego toh ab bhi badkarar rehtha....

Maan: Geeeeet

Geet Ko abhi tasalli milli.....she has done her job....Maan Ko kamakaam gussa karna toh sirf Geet ka kaam hai

Geet: mujhse chilane se koi faida nahi wakeel saab, aap na isse bachke rakho, court mein kaam aayega

Dekho kaise Maan Ka ek ek googly Ko stadium ke bahar chakka marthi hai..... don't know where she gets the energy to fight with him.....

For a change Maan tries to irritate Geet....

Maan: achcha, toh tum haarne wale ke paas Kyun aayi? Chalo ab koi aur jeetnewale joote lawyer ke paas jao, I think you still have that Khanna's card?

Maan pretends to be angry.....

Geet: mujhe usski address ki kya zaroorat?

Maan is happy that Geet too realised that he is the one who can help her....

Maan: Kyun Geet? Ab tumme bhi oatha chal gaya ki MSK is the best

Geet: haan haan, aap haina mujhe usske paas le jaane ki

Geet is still mad at what Maan did that day by taking her to that guset house....

Maan: lekhin mein kya kartha?

Maan was helpless that time... he just lost his mind seeing Geet with him....

Geet: toh aap aaise hi kissi Anjaan ladkhi ke saath karoge?

Maan: but Geet how could I ever let you go anywhere near that b******

Maan still can't control his anger...

Geet is puzzled why this disturbs him so much? Would Maan do the same if it were some other girl? Probably not.....

Maan looks at Geet firmly and continues....

Maan: aur ek baat Geet, na jaane mujhe hamesha aaisa Kyun lagtha ki ye pagal ladhki koi Anjaan nahi par

He pauses as he doesn't know what to say.....but his eyes convey whatever his words couldn't....

Geet couldn't face his eyes and she turns away.....

Then there is an awkward silence as both of them know what's wrong with them and yet they are not ready to share it with the other....

Geet feels sleepy as she didn't sleep well last night....she falls asleep and leans over Maan's wounded shoulder....then she realises that she is going to hurt him and she wakes up.....she tries hard not to fall asleep again... Maan asks the driver to stop the car.....Geet is confused what's the matter is?

Maan then asks her to swap place with him so that she would face his other shoulder...Maan is only happy to give her a shoulder to rest anytime.....haina?

Geet too has no problems resting on his broad shoulders.....she falls asleep peacefully knowing that someone is there to hold her hand and give her company for the rest of her journey not only for this case but forever......

Back to Delhi....

Maan is busy with his job as usual but he finds the time to tease Geet however....

Maan has now understood the dangers surrounding Geet and why her family is not supporting her in her fight....they are also concerned about her just as much as Maan is...now Maan has started considering her family na?

Geet never bothers about those morons and she only wants to stop this injustice anyway...she doesn't want another Channi to sacrifice her life just because she wished to marry a person of her choice....Geet is lucky that she chose MSK but not all the girls are lucky enough...Geet doesn't take care of herself and it's always left to MSK to take care of her...haina?

But Maan is always there for her and he wouldn't let that mishap repeat again...Maan made a mistake last time as he didn't know about the seriousness of the case and also about the dangers lurking around Geet....now you know Maan never repeats his mistakes.....he decides to keep Geet away from the proceedings of the case until the last moment when her witness would be needed....he can manage it with Gurvinder till then now that he has come forward to help.....

Geet ka case ka bahana banake Maan toh full on naughty ban gaya....Geet is happy that Maan has taken up Channi's case very seriously and she also likes the fact that he is showing special interests in that case not just because he wants to fight for justice but only because he wants to support Geet in her fight for justice...all she is worried about is his sudden change in attitude and his urge to get closer and closer whenever they meet...he is so much distracted that Geet starts to doubt about him losing track in this new lover boy chakkar....she wants to keep him focused on the case as much as possible...but that seems impossible if she is there with him...so Geet tries to avoid him and limits her KM visits only when Maan is not there....Adi keeps her updated on Maan's schedule and also their case....Maan is frustrated with her hide and seek and he knows how to take his revenge....

Maan makes surprise visits to KC just to have some fun with Geet...he has got this new project which he wants Geet to take full responsibility of...the construction of Sharma house is just a reason for him to be with her and her real project is to handle this new Romeo and she finds it harder and harder to manage his tantrums...Geet finds it pretty difficult to keep him under control nowadays....you know KC is his place and he is the boss here while poor Geet is just an employee....at KM whenever thay meet to discuss the case at Maan's office Maan's hands are tied for Geet is his client and so he has to give some respect to her at least...but at KC Maan has no restrictions whatsoever....

_____

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 27

Even though dadi is worried that Maan has hurt himself trying to help Geet she is happy that this has brought them closer....

Dadi supports Geet in every way she could... She praises Geet for her courage and keeps her motivated whenever there is a small setback and Geet feels low.... Dadi always says that she has a lot of confidence in her potha and MSK could never fail.... Geet complains that Maan is not taking her seriously and that he has changed a lot....dadi agrees with Geet that Maan has definitely changed and thats only because he has started taking Geet seriously....

Dev is gone out with his friends and KC is now under Maan's control... everyone at KC hates this time... they find it difficult to manage the on and off MD MSK... Since they are used to Dev's easy going nature they are scared when Maan demands things to be done his way .. but this is the time that makes them reinvent themselves and correct their mistakes... but this time around half of their burden is shared by Geet herself nad they are little relieved as Maan is not after them 24*7...

Geet doesn't know about all this routine and is surprised to see Maan staying all day in KC...

Maan then calls Geet to his cabin... actually it's the MD's cabin usually occupied by Dev...

Geet comes in with the expectation that Maan would have a look at the current projects and leave.... She knows that Maan is not like Dev but is a tough task master... She has done all her homework and is ready to get things done quickly and send MSK back soon....

Geet knocks the door....

Maan: come in

Geet enters with all the files and her face is hidden behind.....

Maan: where's Geet?

Maan shouts as he is annoyed that Geet has not come.... Maan can easily identify Geet even without seeing her face...

Geet has sent Pinky with some files.... She just knocked to help Pinky get in and she went to take the rest of the files....

Pinky: sorry sir

Pinky drops the files on the table which scatter everywhere.... She then leaves in search of Geet....

Geet enters.... She is angry that Maan scolded Pinky unnecessarily...

Maan is happy.... : Good morning Geet

Geet: kaise good morning? Why did you shout at Pinky, she was here only to help me, now who will help me?

Maan: mein hoon Na?

Geet: kya? Aapne pehle hi bahut zyada madat kardhiya, ab aur nahi

Maan: Geet ye sab kya hai?

Geet: all the project details for the month

Maan: but I didn't ask anything

Geet: but I know you will need these

Maan: Geet pehle issko clear karo

Geet keeps staring him without moving...

Maan: what's your problem Geet?

Geet: that's what I should ask you

Maan: kya?

Geet: woh someone told me that they would help me

Maan smiles and gets up to help her...

Geet then bends down to reach a file... Maan also teaches out for the same file... As Geet grabs the file Maan grabs her hand pretending to grab the file.... Geet turns towards him and stares him.... But he is not going to leave her easily....

Geet: mein bhi kisski madat mangthi

Maan just enjoys all her nakras...Geet snatches the file and manages to relive her hand....Geet shouts....

Geet: Adi sir, Adi sir

Maan suddenly closes her mouth with his hands....

Maan: chup bilkul chup

Geet looks into his eyes.... Maneet eyelock.....mahiiii.....

Adi comes running...he then starts his famous laughter seeing them....

Adi: I'll come later sir.... He leaves....

Geet tries to signal him to stop... But Maan pulls her and she goes and hits him.... Geet tries to get away...Maan wouldn't let go of her...

Geet gets angry...she pushes him.on the chair and starts collecting the files...she thrusts then one by one on his hands.... Ye lo Khanna ki files, aur ye Sharma ki files aur ye

Maan: Geet, stop it,what are you doing?

Geet: ab apna kaam jaldhi katam karo aur yahan se chale jao

Maan: kya? Geet ye mera office hai

Geet: toh aap yahan aaram karo, mein jaa rahi hoon

Geet tries to leave....Maan puts them on the table and stops her by catching hold of her hand ....

Maan: aaise kaise jaa sakthi?

Geet: mujhe aur bhi kaam hai, you know I'm the MD's secretary and not yours

Maan: Geet, now I'm the MD

Geet: what? I'm Dev sir's secretary

Maan: you just said that you are the MD's secretary

Geet: but Dev sir is our MD

Maan: Geet tum bhool Gaye ho ki mein tummare Dev sir ka bhi MD hoon

Geet: toh kya?

Maan: now get me a black coffee Ms. Secretary

Geet: aap na bilkul pagal ho gaye ho, mein kya tea boy lagthi hoon

Maan stares her at the wrong place and nods his head....

Maan: bilkul bhi nahi, tum toh meri personal coffee girl lagthi ho

Geet adjusts her dupatta..... : Kya?

Maan: I know Geet, you don't want to leave me, I mean my cabin

Maan gets closer and closer... Geet runs to get his coffee....

And Maneet masti continues in KC....

Maan asks Gurvinder to file a petition asking for a post mortem of Channi and start questioning the progress of the case.... Gurvinder is also looking for someone like Maan as he didn't know what the legal proceedings are.... Maan becomes Gurvinder's lawyer and from now on it's Gurvinder's case.....the case is fought at the nearest local court which is the Amritsar court....

Maan argues that it's a sheer case of delibrate negligence and it's just not a single case and there are a lot of channis whose death doesn't even count...he asks the judges to see the larger picture and take serious action.... Though Geet wanted to see the proceedings Maan strictly refuses to take her along... He didn't want to take any more risk.... Geet gets to know everything from Maan himself.... Maan gets a reason to meet her then... Or else Geet keeps running away from him....

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part- 28

One Sunday morning Geet is at KM to meet dadi.... Geet had confirmed from Adi that Maan has gone to meet one of his professors to discuss the case.... Maan knows that she'll be coming... he has only asked lied to Adi about his meeting with his professor while he has already met him yesterday....

Geet goes to see dadima.... Dadi is very happy to see her....

Geet: good morning Dadi

Dadi: very good morning beta, I heard the case is progressing well

Geet; meine bhi suna tha

Geet sounds disappointed....

Dadi: kya hua beta? Are you not happy?

Geet: I'm dadi, but how good it would be for me to learn from this, I wish I could see the proceedings, par ye DD toh mana karthe jaise ki mein unko disturb Karthi

Dadi: woh toh hai.... Dadi smiles... naughty dadi...

Geet: aap bhi unka side hi lethe ho, haina?

Dadi: ab kya? Aapko case study karna haina? Toh aap Maan ke office jaake sare details padlo

Geet: par Maan sir toh kissi Ko bhi ye details share nahi karthe

Dadi: woh toh dusron ki baat hai, ye toh aap ki ladayi na? You have all the rights to know everything, kya patha aap bhi kuch inputs de sakthe

Geet: haan dadi you've got a point, mein abhi jaake dekhthi hoon

Geet thinks it's a good opportunity for Maan is not there....

She sneaks into his office and looks for the files.... Maan just got the news of her office arrival from dadi and heads to the office immediately.

As Maan comes Geet hears his footsteps and thinks maybe it's Adi...but as he gets closer she knows that it's him only... She is scared and she hides herself under the table....

Maan comes and looks for her... He is puzzled where she could be... He then finds her dupatta caught in the table... He then starts pulling it.. Geet tries to hold it back but then she realises that it's no use hiding now... She slowly peeps out and tries to run away... But she couldn't escape Maan's strong hands... He pulls her closer.... She looked gorgeous in her red salwar... And her heavy panting kind of turns him on... Maan keeps staring her... Geet is afraid that he is mad at her for trespassing...

Geet: woh meinne kuch nahi Kiya, woh dadi ne hi kaha ki mein

Maan: ye achcha hai Geet galthi tum karo aur inzaam dadi pe

Geet: woh meinne kya Kiya?

Maan: tumne kya Kiya?

Maan inches forward almost hitting her... He looks into her eyes...

Geet fumbles...: Woh meinne kuch nahi Kiya

Maan: jooti, toh tum nahi jaanthi ki tumne kya Kiya?

Geet: nahi.... Geet nods her head...

Maan: phir se joot, tum ne bahut bada chori Kiya hai Geet, aur ye tum bhi mana nahi kar sakthi, aur isska saza toh tumme zaroor miljayega

Geet is frozen and goes speechless... She couldn't face his eyes that are trying to read her mind... She tries to look away...

Maan: tumne kuch nahi Kiya toh mujhse nazar Kyun churathi ho Geet? Jawab do Geet, tumne aaisa kya Kiya jo MSK itna badal gaya

Geet: mein kuch nahi jaanthi

Maan: tum nahi jaanthi ki MSK kitna badal gaya

Geet: nahi

Geet tries hard to get away but Maan has locked her in his arms... He keeps staring her and her heart would jump out of her chest...

Maan: tumme aaj patha chalega ki MSK kitna badal gaya

So saying he zeroes in his look on her trembling lips that keep inviting him for a feast....

Geet realises what's coming up and she gathers her energy and pushes him hard... Maan has become weak in love and Geet uses the moment to escape....

Maan: Kahan baagthi ho Geet? You know you can't escape from your punishments

Geet runs to dadi's room ... Maan is after her.... Geet runs and hides behind dadi... She is so scared... e Maan toh bilkul pagal ho gaye...

Dadi: sambalkhe Geet, kya hua? Aap aaise Kyun baag rahe hai?

Geet: woh woh

Geet is breathing heavily...

Maan just comes... Geet Geet

Geet: dadi mujhe bachao

Dadi: Maan bete, ye sab kya hai? Aap Geet ke peeche kyun padhe hai?

Maan: dadi iss Geet me bahut bada guna kiya hai toh saza toh miljaane chahiye haina?

Dadi: aap Ko koi galatfami hui hai bete, hummari Geet toh bahut boli bali hai

Maan: woh utni bhi boli nahi jitna aap samajthe

Dadi: ab unhonne aaisa kya kiya?

Maan: ye toh aap Geet se hi poochlo, bathao Geet dadi ko ki tumne kya Kiya?

Maan is in masthi mood... Aaj toh Geet gayi....

Geet: woh meinne kuch nahi kiya

Maan: ab tum dadi ko bathaoge ya mein bathaoon

Maan gives a naughty look...

Geet: dadi aapne hi kaha na mujhe inkke office jaake case ke barein mein study karne ki

Dadi: toh ye baat hai, Maan aapne ye teek nahi kiya

Maan: dadi ab meinne toh kuch bhi nahi kiya, aapko koi doubt hai toh aap Geet se hi poochlo, haina Geet?

Maan keeps looking at her lips all the while....

Dadi: Maan, aap iss bar galthi kar rahe hai beta, Maana hai ki aap iss case Ko kitna seriously lethe, par Maan Geet just wants to help you

Maan: mujhe kissi ki madat ki Zaroorat nahi hai dadi

Dadi: Maan bete ye aapki court nahi hai ki aap iss tara humse argue kare, ye hummare ghar hai aur yahan hum judge hai

Maan: lekhin dadi aap nahi samajhthe

Dadi: she deserves to know everything about this case Maan, I know how much she struggled to get this far, now you can't just keep her away like this, you know what I mean

Maan: but dadi I'm not doing this on purpose, its just for her own good

Dadi: I said no arguments, next time you take her to Amritsar with you and that's final

Maan: you want to help me? Ok fine come with me

Geet has a victorious smile as she follows him....

Maan: itna kush hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai Geet, ye toh alag case tha, hummara case toh alag hai, tumme toh saza zaroor millega

Geet stops...she doesn't know if she should follow him or not? Now what has she done? She has got herself into trouble now....

As they reach the office Geet calls Pinky....

Geet: halo Pinky tumne call Kyun Kiya?

Pinky: Geet, meinne kab call Kiya?

Geet: meinne toh abhi abhi missed call dekha

Pinky: Geet tum kya bol Rahi ho?

Geet: achcha papaji me bhulaya? mein toh bhool hi gayi thi, aaj humme mausi ki ghar Jaana haina, mein abhi aathi hoon

Pinky: Geet tujhe kya ho gaya? Kaise mausi?

Geet: bye Pinky

Geet: woh mujhe jaana hai, mein kal Adi sir se discuss Karthi hoon

Geet tries to leave.... Maan stops her catching hold of her hand...

Maan: hare tumne toh dadi se complaint kiya haina? take a look at these files

Geet is still scared....

Maan: mein tumme kuch nahi karoonga

Geet wouldn't believe him....

Maan: seriously Geet, I too want to know your thoughts about the proceedings, it's all based on Gurvinder's statements, you being our main witness I need you to thoroughly go through this and see if it differs from whatever you saw that day, then we might get into trouble

Geet reads it and finds a couple of things missing which Gurvinder might have missed due to fear and the pressure he was in...

Maan notes those points and is happy with Geet's keen observations.. she is so confident that she could easily identify the murderers for she could never forget their face.... Maan just hopes that Gurvinder has managed to name them all as the culprits... Geet doesn't know about them much but Gurvinder does as they have warned him a couple of times before...

ghsp2fan thumbnail

Part - 29

It's time for the next hearing and as per dadima's orders Maan has to take Geet along....

Though Maan didn't like the idea of Geet coming to the court and meeting the culprits he does enjoy these long drives with her.... He has asked the driver to come by train with Adi....

Geet is very happy to go with Maan.. she knows Maan would definitely win this case no matter what... She only wants to see him in action... She hasn't seen him arguing much other than the faltu divorce cases.... All that never suited him.. he has got the Chanakya mind but he has been wasting it on petty cases... This one is the first real challenge that he got and he is enjoying this... Not only because it involves Geet but this has pushed his limits and made him realise the potentials of his profession... What he had taken for granted all this years seems to be the only savage for a lot of unfortunate people... Maan understands that it's only because of the few honest people in the judicial system that common people still have faith in justice... He wants to be one of them....

On their way....

Maan: finally you won Geet

Maan: no matter how much I tried to keep you away from me you always seem to find a way to get to me, haina?

Geet: kya? There's nothing like that, it's just your misunderstanding

Maan: no Geet, you are wrong, no one understands you better than me, not even tum

Geet: I'm here only for Channi and not otherwise

Maan: I believe you totally Geet...Maan smirks...

Geet: Gurvinder will be there na?

Maan gets worried....

Maan: haan, but Geet you can't meet him

Geet: why not? I've to ask him a lot of doubts

Maan: whatever it is you can ask me, I know all the details

Geet: as if you were there

Maan: Geet you just witnessed it once but I' ve been looking at it from every angle and I bet I know as much as you know if not more

Geet: batein karna toh koi aap se seekhe

Maan: woh toh hai, that's why I am a lawyer

Geet: court mein dekhthe hai ki aap kitne achche lawyer hai

Maan: you're not coming to the court

Geet: what? Then why are you taking me with you?

Maan: because I missed your company very much Geet

Geet: what? you are always a Dhust dhanav, aap kabhi nahi sudhroge

Maan: aaisa hotha toh mein aaj yahan nahi hotha

Geet: ab mein yahan kya karoongi?

Maan suddenly stops the car and turns towards Geet... He moves forward and looks into her eyes

Maan: Wahi karo jo tum hamesha Karthi ho

Geet makes a face...: aap ka matlab?

Maan: see, that's what I meant, MSK toh tummare har ada pe fida ho gaya Geet

Geet: i think it's better for me to go back

So saying Geet tries to get out.... Maan starts the car immediately and drives fast....

Maan: jab tak tum yahan ho tum wahi karoge jo mein kehtha hoon? Aur mujhe bathaye bina kuch bhi nahi karogi, samjhi tum?

Maan is pretty serious this time... Geet has no other go but to agree...

Maan takes her to the hotel where he usually stays and asks her to stay in the room itself even when he is away... He asks her never to leave the room strictly... He then orders breakfast for both and loves the way she brought his food while he is busy preparing the documents... She even threatened him to finish his breakfast first for the mind won't work if the stomach is empty...

He then leaves for the court.. Adi and Gurvinder join him there... As he goes through the documents he finds one important paper missing and he thinks that he must have left in the room... He sends the driver to pick it up and asks Geet to give it to the driver... He asks her to be careful as it's a very important paper... later Adi gets the paper while Maan is busy with his arguments... He makes his points strong and clear... As he questions one of the culprits he seems so disturbed and furious looking into the crowd constantly...Maan looks at that direction and finds Gurvinder sitting there... And with him there is Geet.. Maan gets angry but doesn't show it as he didn't want any tamasha...as soon as the hearing ends Maan leaves without even looking at Geet or Gurvinder...Geet is disappointed.. Adi comes and asks Gurvinder to take Geet and leave immediately... He asks them to take the less used route to not the usual route... Gurvinder is confused.. but he knows that Maan must have thought thru it and they should follow his lead... Enroute they are stopped by a bunch of people.. and there are a couple of known faces that Geet could easily recognise... It's those murderers... Geet is scared and Gurvinder aks Geet to stay in the car no matter what happens... he then locks the car and calls Maan... Maan asks him not to get out and just wait there till help arrives...luckily for them a police car just arrives and those cowards run seeing it...

They then go to Chandigarh where Maan joins them... Geet is very angry with Maan for he had left her alone when he should have been there for her...

Maan then asks Adi and Gurvinder to take the train while he'll take Geet with him...

Maan: chalo Geet

But Geet is not ready to go with him...

Geet turns to Adi...: Chalein Adi sir?

Maan: Adi tum log jao, train ke liye late ho jaoge

Geet tries to follow Adi... Maan catches hold of her hand and signals Adi to leave... Adi and Gurvinder leave...

Geet struggles to get off his hold..

Geet: choda mujhe

Maan: nahi chod saktha

Geet: I'm good to go with Gurvinder itself, why did you stop me?

Maan: Geet, would you ever listen to me? Have you listened to me then all this wouldn't have happened

Geet: it's my problem, why are you bothered? well you were happy to send me with Gurvinder in the morning and what happened now?

Maan: Geet, you don't understand, come let's go

He pushes her inside the car and closes the door... He then starts driving.. Geet keeps silent....

Maan: Geet I don't want anyone to see you with me

Geet: if it bothers you so much then I'll never disturb you, sorry for all the trouble, now if you stop the car I'll go on my way

Maan: Geet, you are not a kid anymore, how could you be so careless? Kudh ki koi akhal nahi hai toh Kam se Kam mere baat Ko manthi, par nahi, tum toh wahi karoge jo tum chahathi ho

Geet: ab meinne kya Kiya?

Maan: why did you come to the court? I asked you to stay at the hotel itself

Geet: what? I came only because you left that paper and you asked for it

Maan: but I asked you to send it with the driver

Geet: but you said that's very important, so I brought it myself, what's my fault in that?

Maan: but Geet I didn't want those people to see you, now they know you are also involved, they are too dangerous Geet

Maan is really worried about Geet... Though he had warned the police and sent them after Geet he was so scared....

Geet: that's why you sent me to them with Gurvinder

Geet is still mad at him for not being with her... She was so scared then, she was never scared so much while at Hoshiarpur when Maan was with her... She knew she's with him around...

Maan: Geet, that day in Hoshiarpur they thought you were with Gurvinder and they didn't recognise me then, but now if they see you with me then they'll easily find you

Geet: kuch bhi ho aap mujhe aaise akhele chod ke mat jaao

Maan stops and calls her forward... He then hugs her tight...

Maan: Geet, ab tum akhele nahi ho, aur ab toh mein tumme kabhi bhi akhele nahi chodoonga, I promise

Geet feels better.... She needed this very badly.....

Maan drops her at Pinky's place but doesn't want to take any more risk... He can't leave Geet alone....

Maan tells dadi about what happened in Hoshiarpur and that dadi should stop worrying about Maan for the one who is in danger is Geet and not Maan.... Maan just happened to be with her that day and so he has got hurt while saving her life...dadi should only worry about Geet and dadi knows who is worried about whom now haina? But dadi is so happy to help Maan find his love as always....

Maan knows Geet wouldn't listen to him ever and so he asks dadi to persuade Geet to come stay near dadi pretending to be iIl which our drama queen is always ready to do...

Maan asks Gurvinder to come and meet him in at his farm house in Gurgaon....he doesn't want him to come to KM for he doesn't want anyone to know about Geet staying here...he doesn't even want her family to know that she has shifted to KM...as far as they are concerned Geet is staying at Pinky's place....