Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

She is a tailor made bhansali movie heroine, very Indian and would suit his style .

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Another nepotism star getting roles even after back to back flops. She doesn't even have any noteworthy performance apart from Lootera. Anyhow its a series and probably she wont have much to do to ruin it.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

I hope someone makes a thread about interest level in these recent flurry of kotha culture movies. We already had Begum Jaan and Gangubai Kathiawadi..  

Neither I have watched BJ nor do I have interest in watching GK and now we got this magnum opus Heera Mandi.  

The only thing driving interest in HM is about Sonakshi and SLB pair up for a traditional movie. Also.. Nimrat Kaur is part of it as well. That's double bonanza. Hope she has a substantial role.

Edited by Zeal17 - 2 years ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm nuts over those tawaif films from the 50s and 60s. Especially if there's a daku or two. Coming back to Sonakshi, I hope she finally gets her due. Pls let her get the steps right.
josh135 thumbnail

She may not be sooo good looking but she can act better than most of the new actresses. Also i liked her in Lootera. She can do really well with good directors and story.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

How many movies will be made on dis topic , boring 

kites_and_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is this official? Every year there's news that SLB has finalized certain actors for his upcoming movie Heera Mandi. Earlier Priyanka was casted, then Alia, then Deepika, then Aditi Rao Hydari and now Sonakshi.

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Waah ! Magnificent casting. 

We surely going to get a true magnum opus series. Sonakshi Sinha is such a big star and such a looker that this will be a treat for audience. 

Edited by Mugda - 2 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Good. I have always wanted to see Sonakshi in an SLB movie. She’s meant for roles like that.