shrutipb thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

simran's father's ex girldfriend... or mistress?

kavita's husband and child?

anandi's husband?

they dont show much about reshmi and her husband (forgot his name also)

what will happen to radhaji?

why is there no news of abhimanyu (the other one) manu... even if he did go to pakistan, he was simran's first love, no news at all????

what happened to astha's school scene?

it's becoming all in the family... no new people... no more over seas conference...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah they've just discarded some of the characters because they weren't essential to the main story. Astitva is a prem kahani (love story) between an older woman (Simran) and a younger man (Abhi). This is essentially about how this woman (Simran) is able to emerge a winner despite facing trying times. So naturally the makers have focussed on Simran's life and the people who are directly important to her. Dr Brian, Dr. Joshi, Dr. Manas were a part of the story as long as they were part of her life. But now they don't have any direct bearing on the story in any way. Infact all the people you have mentioned, except Radhaji, have no role to play in Simran's life. I think Radhaji will be a part of the story as long as Aastha continues to be influenced by her. The day she realizes that her behavior was immature, Radhaji is going to be written off from the script.

Having said that, one of the reasons Astitva is one of my favorite shows is because they haven't deviated from the main idea of the story. I think this is this Astitva's USP.

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutipb

simran's father's ex girldfriend... or mistress?

kavita's husband and child?

anandi's husband?

they dont show much about reshmi and her husband (forgot his name also)

what will happen to radhaji?

why is there no news of abhimanyu (the other one) manu... even if he did go to pakistan, he was simran's first love, no news at all????

what happened to astha's school scene?

it's becoming all in the family... no new people... no more over seas conference...

i think there gonna show those people once everyone is reunited again, characters like those are only there to drag the show. lol😃
shrutipb thumbnail
thanks for ur feedback.

and it does drag the story on... atleast ti's picking up the pace.

i wonder if archana's real husband will come back.

also it's wierd how sia keeps carrying the fake baby picture of her's around doesnt she have any of the real ones?

we jumped 20 years ahead, will they ever go back 20 years and show us wat would have happened if abhi didnt leave?

does anyone know who played the old/original poonam?
and who was neha?

shrutipb thumbnail
i mean wh0 acted as neha?