Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: swetasharmashah

I feel its a complete different show before and after Rani kidnapping track. The show was still watchable because we had VeeRani scenes, and little bit of light scenes with vikram, same with Balia 2.0 where we all waited for Veer and Rani to patch up and story after that.

But as you said, my hopes have really dashed after yesterday's episode. Even in my mind I can't even seem to imagine any positive scenes between Veer and Rani coz their focus is completely away from each other and their minds are preoccupied with everything else..!!

I second you dear.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swetasharmashah

I feel its a complete different show before and after Rani kidnapping track. The show was still watchable because we had VeeRani scenes, and little bit of light scenes with vikram, same with Balia 2.0 where we all waited for Veer and Rani to patch up and story after that.

But as you said, my hopes have really dashed after yesterday's episode. Even in my mind I can't even seem to imagine any positive scenes between Veer and Rani coz their focus is completely away from each other and their minds are preoccupied with everything else..!!

I agree dear. Day by day we all are losing interest thanks to writers ,CVS and their stubbornness .
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Like to see a track on Rani's mother too.

Rani used to say she cannot remember her mother's face. So like if you show that due to something Rani did unintentionally at her small age which caused the death of Rani's mother and Rani has forgotten all related to that accident and her face. But due to something Veer does unintentionally wakes up her memory . She faints due to pressure. Post it she remembers what had happened and blames herself for mother's death and Veer helps her out of that would be a nice track than the repeated villains and all.

Oh my god. This is a unique idea. Different from what we have seen so far. Instead of the same Villans something like this is better. ❤️❤️

swetasharmashah thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Oh my god. This is a unique idea. Different from what we have seen so far. Instead of the same Villans something like this is better. ❤️❤️

Wish the CV'S thought the same.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I want Ranisa to do something to separate Veer and RanVijay. This time the family should also side with Veer. ( Against Ranisa )

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

I want Ranisa to do something to separate Veer and RanVijay. This time the family should also side with Veer. ( Against Ranisa )

Even Rani should side with Veer . RS should be alone.

We will give you ideas CVs. Don't write ring ring a roses.

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

We can do one thing that is all the people out of us who use Instagram can post the same thing or content or whatever changes we want and tag all the cast and crew of ATBA. I am saying this because if we all post exactly the same thing so that they can notice that.

But I am not forcing anyone because I don't think that they will make any changes, they will do what they want because I have heard that so many other Instagram users have done it a lot of times but we never got any change as a result of their suggestions.

But still, if you feel that it can work so you can give it a try.

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

We can do one thing that is all the people out of us who use Instagram can post the same thing or content or whatever changes we want and tag all the cast and crew of ATBA. I am saying this because if we all post exactly the same thing so that they can notice that.

But I am not forcing anyone because I don't think that they will make any changes, they will do what they want because I have heard that so many other Instagram users have done it a lot of times but we never got any change as a result of their suggestions.

But still, if you feel that it can work so you can give it a try.

we might be the lucky ones... If they do check...
caller123 thumbnail

We know one thing you love dragging tracks but we hate.

But we promise we won't complaint if you drag romance. ( The way we want- NOT TWO METER SOCIAL DISTANCE ROMANCE) PROMISE

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ATBA....

Seriously... 45 mins episodes. .. In 20 mins episode hardly 5 mins of it is watchable content rest is on sleepy mode... Nothing best have come out from jaipur return... till now... Be it character development, story carry over... Fun segments.. Nok jok.. Career... Romance...stunt scenes connectivity So much is messed up...

Question of survival... With the current storyline running for 20 mins not able to bring back slot trp and viewers... And 45 mins will sink the ship completely... How will viewers survive through 45 mins of the crap... Unless promised to bring best story line... Have mercy on adjacent souls....