Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Dekha yaar. Reply bhi kiya. Aur tune itna pyara pyara likha hai na ki baar baar padhungi❤️

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

this vm is so beautiful ... I was watching it without blinking ... for 9 min... I was mesmerized ... nice song selection

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mitu-

this vm is so beautiful ... I was watching it without blinking ... for 9 min... I was mesmerized ... nice song selection

thankyou so much❤️

Your comment made me really happy. 😃

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for making this vm as I never knew this story. I started watching this show after Sairat marriage. I’m surprised that makers have shown happy moments in CN. And at last I’m feeling terrible for Samrat and his mom. Pakhi and Virat ruined their lives.Had the elders used their brains/power in finding Samrat instead of torturing Sai they would have been a happy family. I’m not commenting for Sai as she would have struggled without marrying Virat as well(thinking this is her destiny and eventually Sairat will be one).

Thanks Cheekukabeej for making this VM 🤗

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatmac1512

Thanks for making this vm as I never knew this story. I started watching this show after Sairat marriage. I’m surprised that makers have shown happy moments in CN. And at last I’m feeling terrible for Samrat and his mom. Pakhi and Virat ruined their lives.Had the elders used their brains/power in finding Samrat instead of torturing Sai they would have been a happy family. I’m not commenting for Sai as she would have struggled without marrying Virat as well(thinking this is her destiny and eventually Sairat will be one).

Thanks Cheekukabeej for making this VM 🤗

I won't lie. I was super pissed when I saw Samrat heartbroken. This VM didn't include Virat's vaada though😆

You are so right about the cn people not using energy and time in searching for Samrat.

Thankyou for watching and liking and commenting🤗