Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: padee4

Exactly. Especially bringing senior citizens. Who will take responsibility if something happens to them?

I also hate that they are giving only fast paced dance numbers to SMP in past 2 weeks. Those she can do in her sleep. She has so much more to offer.

I guess they don't want SMP to come in competition to other two girls who they are promoting big time. So they are keeping her in that genre which other two won't sing. Actually these songs are cake walk for SMP. There is nothing she can do to them musically also. Over that last to perform. Why they make it very evident whom they are targeting I don't know.

SK2014 thumbnail

Exactly. Especially bringing senior citizens. Who will take responsibility if something happens to them?

Yeah. Iam really surprised. In UK we have comparatively less cases but we are still afraid for even friends gathering.

They can't be so careless already couple of contestants and host struggled with covid and still so many people on show. I wish all senior citizens rejected coming to show. Sometimes public should not entertain such stuff.

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

I guess they don't want SMP to come in competition to other two girls who they are promoting big time. So they are keeping her in that genre which other two won't sing. Actually these songs are cake walk for SMP. There is nothing she can do to them musically also. Over that last to perform. Why they make it very evident whom they are targeting I don't know.

Have you noticed that yesterday, SMP was beyond care while singing a vintage song! She just went for the variation, and to top it, even went for changing a few words, addressing the judges in the course of the song

Some drastic indication! May be she is so sure of elimination next, that she has become carefree in her approach!!

Anyway, loved the fact that she sang without any inhibition and consideration for the Trolls' demands

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Personally I think Pawandeep should win considering his popularity. Irrespective of how talented others are he is almost on top 90% of time with votes. Going by people choice he deserves winning. Even if SMP wins I would call it unfair only. They should value the voting system because they went for it. That's why I thought even Sawai and Anjali's elimination is unfair. Irrespective whether they deserve or not they should not make fun of people who voted them by playing the games.

All is fair in love and war!

This show was never about ethics and high morals.

Arunita's performances have deteriorated. her vocals sound strained, Sayli is good but she will never be able to make it on the basis of votes hence all these games, Pawandeep is an average singer overhyped. Nihal inconsistent, Ashish is alright.

But since they want a female winner why not SMP she fulfils all the requirements of a stage performer.

Indian Idol was never about good singers and classical singers have always been eliminated early in the show, they have always wanted a performer who can rock the stage, that is their basic requirement.

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GiridharM

Have you noticed that yesterday, SMP was beyond care while singing a vintage song! She just went for the variation, and to top it, even went for changing a few words, addressing the judges in the course of the song

Some drastic indication! May be she is so sure of elimination next, that she has become carefree in her approach!!

Anyway, loved the fact that she sang without any inhibition and consideration for the Trolls' demands

Yes, if anyway have to go, better go with a bang. Hoping for more banging performances in next 2 weeks.

SK2014 thumbnail

This girl knows how to challenge judges and trollers both. As Sonu said it's a live concert vibe.

I think she don't care an elimination now.

I heard that she have signed multiple international concerts over next two year span and couple of play back. So she is good to start her career no need to waste time on II.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Yes, if anyway have to go, better go with a bang. Hoping for more banging performances in next 2 weeks.

Exactly. But iam surprised how they will go for elimination next week considering they shooted before voting week. Isn't that strange? Considering July end finals I don't think they will skip elimination also. A bit strange.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

All is fair in love and war!

This show was never about ethics and high morals.

Arunita's performances have deteriorated. her vocals sound strained, Sayli is good but she will never be able to make it on the basis of votes hence all these games, Pawandeep is an average singer overhyped. Nihal inconsistent, Ashish is alright.

But since they want a female winner why not SMP she fulfils all the requirements of a stage performer.

Indian Idol was never about good singers and classical singers have always been eliminated early in the show, they have always wanted a performer who can rock the stage, that is their basic requirement.

True. I think that's one reason they always want to project SMP as Rockstar.

But as long as Anumalik is there I doubt possibility of a female winner. He seems to be very biased to male contestants. Already HR is out and out Pawandeep fan. Even the song he released it feels like he added Arunitha to cash in on Arudeep fan base than giving her potential break in Bollywood. Sonu seems to be Sayali shipper but she is not senior judge not sure how much she can counter HR and Anumalik. And they can make fool of votes which they proved with Sawai elimination. Now the game is interesting. Judges can turn tables for anyone. We have to see who the lucky ones are who are in good books with creatives and judges.😀😀😀

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
padee4 thumbnail

Exactly. But iam surprised how they will go for elimination next week considering they shooted before voting week. Isn't that strange? Considering July end finals I don't think they will skip elimination also. A bit strange.

I think next week no elimination as all 7 of them are going to Mumbai. It could be the week after.

padee4 thumbnail

I want more of that. I love the 1 min+ intros she used to do before starting the song. That showcases so much of her skill. Hope she brings them back too.

Edited by padee4 - 3 years ago