Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I really enjoyed Dil Dhadakne do today. As usual Rocking. What a voice control she has. Liked the variations she took. Actually sounds much better than original.

Eventhough it sounded little feminist I really liked Javed ji comments. In a Male dominated society girl breaking the stereotype of female singers should always have a soothing voice and should not sing Rock songs/high pitch songs will definitely invite criticism. That's exactly what he was pointing to. Really liked it.

Last but not least how accurate her yodeling was when she is taking octave jump she is like a pro. She is singing this third time but every time she took different variations. Pure technical brilliance.

I guess SMP is on their target now. From past 2-3 weeks she is always last to perform. Anyway it's ok. Let's enjoy her performances as long as she is there. Once this II stops all this negativity will go away from her life and she can plan her future.

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SK2014

I really enjoyed Dil Dhadakne do today. As usual Rocking. What a voice control she has. Liked the variations she took. Actually sounds much better than original.

Eventhough it sounded little feminist I really liked Javed ji comments. In a Male dominated society girl breaking the stereotype of female singers should always have a soothing voice and should not sing Rock songs/high pitch songs will definitely invite criticism. That's exactly what he was pointing to. Really liked it.

Last but not least how accurate her yodeling was when she is taking octave jump she is like a pro. She is singing this third time but every time she took different variations. Pure technical brilliance.

I guess SMP is on their target now. From past 2-3 weeks she is always last to perform. Anyway it's ok. Let's enjoy her performances as long as she is there. Once this II stops all this negativity will go away from her life and she can plan her future.

Dil dhadakne do was a simple song. But SMP made it more. The last 1 minute of the song was mind blowing.

I like that Javed Akhtar is a feminist. He has very strong wife and daughter. His comments were bang on. Though many wouldn't like it as they will take it literally that he is criticising men.

Exploring and accepting something new, takes time and will be rejected initially.

Edited by padee4 - 3 years ago
padee4 thumbnail

SMP seems to increase her speed of yodelling every time and with such precision.

Anjali and Sawai used to be last. Now SMP seems to be next.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: padee4

That's a hint for us to understand another unfair elimination is on our way. Actually elimination from II 12 calls for a celebration because they are out from a most scripted and biased show I have ever seen. So I wouldn't actually mind neither SMP will I guess considering she has endured so much sidelining since powerplay.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: padee4

SMP seems to increase her speed of yodelling every time and with such precision.

SMP will be in top 5.
Rezz thumbnail

SMP DESERVES TOP 5 EVEN TOP3 AND DHAMAKA WALA PERFORMANCE IN FINALE

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As per the requirements of Indian Idol she should win .

SK2014 thumbnail

Sunday was completely pathetic and irresponsible in every aspect by management. India is struggling with covid and these guys are pulling large gatherings every week saying some Farmaish episodes. How irresponsible these guys to bring old people whose life at more risk if they get exposed to covid.

Eventhough life stories are inspiring I didn't like it in terms of a music reality show. These kids are young they don't need so much OTT and crying stories everyweek.

And why do Anumalik and Sonu goes to stage immediately after SMP starts singing? presence of judges dancing next to her can distract her big time. Being SMP she still managed without being nervous. I don't mind judges coming to stage but they need to let her finish not even two lines she sang and they are on stage?

If not for SMP I would have hated myself for watching this show for this long. Melo dramas, Love stories, scripted eliminations, biased judges and on top it irresponsible behavior towards country. Seriously not sure how they are getting such high TRP week on week.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

As per the requirements of Indian Idol she should win .

Personally I think Pawandeep should win considering his popularity. Irrespective of how talented others are he is almost on top 90% of time with votes. Going by people choice he deserves winning. Even if SMP wins I would call it unfair only. They should value the voting system because they went for it. That's why I thought even Sawai and Anjali's elimination is unfair. Irrespective whether they deserve or not they should not make fun of people who voted them by playing the games.

padee4 thumbnail

Exactly. Especially bringing senior citizens. Who will take responsibility if something happens to them?

I also hate that they are giving only fast paced dance numbers to SMP in past 2 weeks. Those she can do in her sleep. She has so much more to offer.