Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So late! I thought she will atleast travel on 2nd. So she literally completes quarantine and then attend concerts and come back. So bad. She could have gone early like others and visit some places. she need to enjoy her life also not just work and study😲.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SK2014

So late! I thought she will atleast travel on 2nd. So she literally completes quarantine and then attend concerts and come back. So bad. She could have gone early like others and visit some places. she need to enjoy her life also not just work and study😲.

Well my view is that this is not the age to enjoy life if that involves a trade off with work and study. Post retirement life is for that.

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow!! This is a double bonus.

My all time favourite singer, and new favourite princess

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GiridharM

Wow!! This is a double bonus.

My all time favourite singer, and new favourite princess

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Honestly not many singers can match Sunidhi forget about singing better than her. SMP atleast came near in this song in my opinion. Still Sunidhi is best. With age and experience SMP will reach that level. But these videos I find them interesting.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Honestly not many singers can match Sunidhi forget about singing better than her. SMP atleast came near in this song in my opinion. Still Sunidhi is best. With age and experience SMP will reach that level. But these videos I find them interesting.

I really want SMP to perform in front of Sunidhi. Even better if they perform together someday.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Page 149, for your attention 😊

Edited by SamirM - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SamirM

Page 149, for your attention 😊

Wow! This one is a pleasant surprise : I had no idea you followed this thread πŸ˜†