EPISODE 305 - CHACHI KA NALAYAK BETA BN GYA LAYAK

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode starts with vansh and riddhu hugging each other . Vansh promises riddhima that they both will change gayu life and bring her back on good paths . Riddhima gets excited and ask vansh really . Vansh nods and ask happy . Riddhima says she will inform gayu vo bahut khush hogi jb usko bta chlega ki tumne usko maff kr diya hai she was scared phir hum black mumba ko phi dhund lege . Vansh ask her to relax , bm  ka phi bta lga lege but pehle btao kbhi sara ne btaya bm kon hai ldka ja ldki . Riddhu says gayu never met bm hamesha phone call pr baat huyi and that too computerised . 

Chachi give riddhima the details of phone number and bank account jisse usko call and paise transfer huye . Riddhu dials the number and get shocked . Riddhu ask chachi kitne paise transfer huye . Chachi says 2 lakh 3 times means 6 lakh in total . Chachi takes a promise from riddhima that she wont inform anything to vansh . Riddhu nods . Chachi leaves and while leaving gives a smirk . Riddhima call bank to match the details . She calls saying Mrs riddhima vansh raisinghania speaking ( just love when she says this) and give account details  The details shared by manager matched with chachi details . Riddhima is confused that chachi gave gayu number and bank details but why gayu gave chachi money to keep tab on me . Riddhima feels something is missing .

Gayu comes to pool side to meet bm . Its aryan and he greets gayu as Greeting from bm . Gayu is shocked and ask you are bm thats why you were absent from here to execute your plan . Aryan says he is not here to give any detials and is here to kill her . Riddhima is looking for gayu in hotel . Gayu says to aryan she will expose him she shouts riddhima but aryan slits her neck . Riddhima comes to pool side but aryan hides gayu body .

Riddhima and vansh come to gayu room but she is nowhere . Riddhima goes to check in bathroom but her belongings are missing . Vansh ask did she inform gayu that she  will reveal her identity to me . Riddhu nods . Vansh says then she ran away scared of me that i will kill her . Riddhu sits down shattered . Riddhu says but she was not one to run away main usko nyi zindagi dena chahti thi how can she just run away . Ek baar bta kr jaati inform kr deti muje . Vansh hugs riddhu and calm her down and ask her not blame herself maybe she didnt want to change so stop blaming yourself . Riddhima says but ek baar btakr jaati itne question te why she gave money to chachi to keep eye on me , who is bm , why did she send those videos .Vansh ask riddhima did she hear abt bm from anyone else . Riddhu denies saying nhi muje gayu ne btaya tha . Vansh ask kisi pr doubt huya . Riddhima says no but gayu said someone from family is bm . Vansh says then it ls clear , there is no bm it was illusion created by her to do her work . Riddhima is not satisfied. Vansh cups her face and ask her to relax and just forget abt bm and sara he just wanna see her happy and smiling so just smile . Riddhima smiles . Vansh says being her husband he will try to find out about gayu . Vansh hugs riddhu .

Aryan is drinking wine and raises a toast with chachi . He reveals his plan that he was hiding from so many days in same hotel but nobody even had doubt . Chachi smiles . Aryan says it was him who had send videos to everyone as bm . Chachi ask did he knew abt gayu and riddhima past . Aryan denies but says he knew gayu was arrested for murder charges of profeesor and came out as sara . Riddhima is looking for sara when she gets the mobile  of sara on stairs . Aryan ask chachi is everything ready . Chachi nods . Riddhima calls last dialled number from sara phone and thats of aryan . And aryan has 2 phones Arayn gets shocked that is  sara calling him but he then sees riddhima calling from sara phone in corridor and he hides  . Chachi gets scared that sara as ghost is calling them . Aryan shuts her down . He takes the suitcase to go and then enter .

riddhima is looking for gayu when he collides with aryan . Aryan says itne dinno baad aaya and aate tumse collide kiya luck . Riddhima says bad luck and ask where was he . Chachi comes and says idr hi tha . Aryan stares at chachi . Chachi corrects herself mere dil main . Riddhima says of course but aaya kidr se hai . Ishani and sia gets happy meeting aryan . Riddhu again ask aryan where was he . Ishani taunts riddhima that is she 100 number that she need to have all information . Riddhima says she is asking out of concern. Ishani tuants back saying keep this concern till vansh bhai only.  Aryan says he was bore here so he went to vacation from vacation. Ishani teases riddhima ki suna hai tumari dost bhagg gyi bina bill pay kiya  tupical middle class Chachi says vo to gyi . Aryan again stares at her . Riddhima ask ishani did she saw gayu . Ishani says yes main usko car tk chor ke aayi and she gave me tip also are you fool riddhima what do you think of me a bell boy . Aryan says leave it na lets go have a drink . Everyone leaves leaving riddhima there .

Next monring riddhima gets up and vansh is working on laptop . Riddhima greets vansh . Vansh ask her abt her mood . Riddhima says its better than night but complaints that he is not giving her attention and busy in work from night . She back hug and kisses on cheek . Vansh says he is busy baad main . Riddhu denies and shut his laptop and ask him to look in her eyes and he will forget everything . Vansh look into her eyes and remember their moments together. 
episode ends

precap :

Riddhima ask vansh what dress she should wear . Vansh is busy in work and doesnt look . Riddhi rooth jaati hai . Vansh after finishing work realise what he did but riddhu leaves shutting door on his face 

Edited by Navdeep_08 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Title chachi ka nalayak beta ban gayi layak 🤣🤣

Amazing update Nav 👍🏼

Navdeep_08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Title chachi ka nalayak beta ban gayi layak 🤣🤣

Amazing update Nav 👍🏼

Changed . Thanks for suggestion 🥰

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

itna layak beta kaise ban gaya aryan. 🤣🤣

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Changed . Thanks for suggestion 🥰

You are welcome 🤗

Navdeep_08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

itna layak beta kaise ban gaya aryan. 🤣🤣

Time btaega bna hai layak ja nhi 

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Title is 👍🏼 

Never in my dreams thought aryan as BM, I wonder whether they will reveal because last shot shows aryan present in the family gathering. 

Kaash gayu get at least justice for her death 😪

Riansh scenes were ❤️

Looks like boss got to do the manofying game this time 😆

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Manaswi ko itne din baad dekh ke acha laga 

Precap is superb!! 

Bas ruthi sweetheart ko manate huye dikhna chahiye Vanshu meko 😎

DHA09 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update Nav 🤗

Title 🤪😆

Last scene and precap 😍❤

Elinuh thumbnail