Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hapc

Initially I used to watch TV with my mom but now she doesn't watch any shows so I can ff as I please. KKK is Khatron Ke Khiladi no? I'm waiting for the new season and same with KBC.

My Maa also doesn't watch too many TV shows or watches occasionally when she is alone. MHRW is the only show which she watches regularly...

Yes, KKK is Khatron Ke Khiladi.

Even I am waiting for the new seasons of both KKK and KBC.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Me too!! 😆

My sticking to a particular show also depends on my tolerance level. As it is I don't like watching weekday shows... never had any interest. I was more into watching shows like CID, Adaalat and the likes. There are only a few regular shows that I have picked up till now.

So, ek to waise bhi I rarely take up any show and then, I watch that show only till the time I can tolerate it... Once my thread of patience snaps then there is no looking back.

I've been in the forum for 9 years, started in my early teens. I see nowadays people are more ready to criticise the premises of the shows the script...they don't blindly agree to everything that is shown, defending their show.

It's good people can identify which show is toxic.

I watch some Netflix shows, Turkish dizis, Pak shows, all depending how much the show interests me and manages to make me continue watch it.

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

I've heard many people praising POW BYK, Everest and EHT. unfortunately didnt have the chance to watch them...

I also wanted to see Everest but didn't end up watching it. Also check out Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane Do from Sony. Only 73 episodes and a generally good show, couldn't follow completely because I lack patience and started a bit late. Also had great actors like the rest of the shows. For me the best part of EHT was actually Simone Singh. She was brilliant.

Edited by hapc - 3 years ago
hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I've been in the forum for 9 years, started in my early teens. I see nowadays people are more ready to criticise the premises of the shows the script...they don't blindly agree to everything that is shown, defending their show.

I watch some Netflix shows, Turkish dizis, Pak shows, all depending how much the show interests me and manages to make me continue watch it.

ITV has definitely gotten a bit better especially with shows like Pandya Stores, SAAKK, MHRW and a few others but we still need to see them address the level of manhandling and certain other ideas. Also the age gaps between cast and characters, which was discussed on another thread seems like a weird trend in the current shows for me.

Edited by hapc - 3 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Already so many pages !

I restarted watching Indian shows recently with Mollakki. In Fact did the binge watch of Molakki . But no more following it since the missing wife entry . Purely coz I hate more then one wife scenario howsoever favourites leads may be . For me you cannot have two swords in one scabbard that's it .

Then Udariya popped up on youtube and i liked Tejo. So here I am chatting on it's CC and commenting in its forum .

Don't know till when i will follow . Else kdramas are my best pals. I follow them religiously 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I have been here only for two years... I never knew about IF before that.

But yes, I have also seen that people are actually more ready to criticize the premises and story of the shows if its needed. They don't blindly agree to everything and defend the shows if they are toxic or are unbearable.

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapc

ITV has definitely gotten a bit better especially with shows like Pandya Stores, SAAKK, MHRW and a few others but we still need to see them address the level of manhandling and certain other ideas. Also the age gaps between cast and characters, which was discussed on another thread seems like a weird trend in the current shows for me.

Yes I find the shows with the huge age gap between lead disturbing (my opinion only) therefore I do not watch them. Romance and all ... 😳

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Already so many pages !

I restarted watching Indian shows recently with Mollakki. In Fact did the binge watch of Molakki . But no more following it since the missing wife entry . Purely coz I hate more then one wife scenario howsoever favourites leads may be . For me you cannot have two swords in one scabbard that's it .

Then Udariya popped up on youtube and i liked Tejo. So here I am chatting on it's CC and commenting in its forum .

Don't know till when i will follow . Else kdramas are my best pals. I follow them religiously 😆

I also liked Tejo. Especially when she told Fateh she will get him suspended 😆 And how he is going on a one track road

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

I have been here only for two years... I never knew about IF before that.

But yes, I have also seen that people are actually more ready to criticize the premises and story of the shows if its needed. They don't blindly agree to everything and defend the shows if they are toxic or are unbearable.

Yeah but we also cannot expect shows to always be morally correct. On one perspective shows are for entertainment, if we don't like it we just stop.

I was watching this show where the male lead turned into a killer and later his girlfriend also. And people/fans were trying to find morals/ ...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah but we also cannot expect shows to always be morally correct. On one perspective shows are for entertainment, if we don't like it we just stop.

I was watching this show where the male lead turned into a killer and later his girlfriend also. And people/fans were trying to find morals/ ...

Obviously we cannot expect shows to always be morally correct. Shows are for entertainment purpose and if we don't like we can obviously stop watching. The only thing is that at times the shows go overboard.

Bold: Which show was that??

Obviously no one can find morals in such shows...