Promo - which everyone misunderstanding!!

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

According to one insta post , Aniruddh was sitting in a tulsipur gram sabha( written in bengali in the cardboard ). Where he was either doing some discussion some revolt against britishers or any other revolt. And nothing was related bondita. There is some villagers issues he is addressing. He does not even recognize her. So she might fight the case against or in support.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

According to one insta post , Aniruddh was sitting in a tulsipur gram sabha( written in bengali in the cardboard ). Where he was either doing some discussion some revolt against britishers or any other revolt. And nothing was related bondita. There is some villagers issues he is addressing. He does not even recognize her. So she might fight the case against or in support.

yeah and everyone is bashing her to jsut fulfill adhoora pyaar

pyaar is just menaing of ami tomake bhalobashi as to what she feels for ani only person in her childhood whogave good memories to it

we should eb glad bon acknowldeges and depsute of 8 years away she holds pecial place of ani in her life

now both individuals who were once each other support and life will meet each othe

ani will ahve to know this young bon a woman not a curious,intelligent little girl having tarks and no knowlegede of realtionship yet loved everyone

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

yeah and everyone is bashing her to jsut fulfill adhoora pyaar

pyaar is just menaing of ami tomake bhalobashi as to what she feels for ani only person in her childhood whogave good memories to it

we should eb glad bon acknowldeges and depsute of 8 years away she holds pecial place of ani in her life

now both individuals who were once each other support and life will meet each othe

ani will ahve to know this young bon a woman not a curious,intelligent little girl having tarks and no knowlegede of realtionship yet loved everyone

He will be like ekdum se jasbaat badal gaya waqt badal gaya. Bondita tu badal gayi re 🤣

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly.. People are just seeing and saying what they want to.. The reality is they will do anything to just demean the show that they had once loved from their heart..

It's sad and immature

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

Exactly.. People are just seeing and saying what they want to.. The reality is they will do anything to just demean the show that they had once loved from their heart..

It's sad and immature

Especially twitter I didn't expected such ill mannered fans with shittest mind ever. IF mei positivity hai. I m glad ☺️

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Especially twitter I didn't expected such ill mannered fans with shittest mind ever. IF mei positivity hai. I m glad ☺️

I so agree Twitter is full of negativity and immature people.. Sorry I'm using harsh words but people over their leave me with no choice..

It's sad

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I so agree Twitter is full of negativity and immature people.. Sorry I'm using harsh words but people over their leave me with no choice..

It's sad

i wont go to twitter again

so toxic

i am happy with u all

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

i wont go to twitter again

so toxic

i am happy with u all

Yeah.. This place is sane

I hope things get better with time

What really irks me is people are making plans on how they can leak the episodes

Cursing the very show that they once preached to be their favorite...

Such level of negativity..

How pravisht must be feeling..

To see things like rip and boycott bb

Talliyan 🙌🙌

Ayu_12 thumbnail

It's sad

Itne gande log hai waha ki you cannot discuss anything they are using slang gaaliya and behaving like aura mother. Apan yaha khush hai. We have already planned half of the future story itne excited hai 🤣☺️

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail

Itne gande log hai waha ki you cannot discuss anything they are using slang gaaliya and behaving like aura mother. Apan yaha khush hai. We have already planned half of the future story itne excited hai 🤣☺️

Haaha.. Haan

Mujhe hasi aati hai

Ek taraf they say vo show nahi dekhne vale and dusri taraf itni chinta

Are bhai chahte kya ho 🤣