PS|EDT #32|Adbhut Texts, Khayali Pulao aur Insaaniyat Waala Video Call - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Yes, yes, yes!!!

I captured the smile, the split-second shy smile on Shiva’s face 😂 while thinking of a snarky flirtatious reply to Biwi 🤣ka text 🤪Uhu Uhu

And I captured Raavi's mischievous smile seeing his message 🤣

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

And both of them will turn into bhasm after burning and no one will be able to differentiate between these two

Two bodies, one soul that's how love goes. Kon alag hai kon ek koi nai bata sakhta

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Hey again🤗😆

Homework poora ho gaya tumhara?😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

good morning jaan 🤗

hello 🤗

what do you think? 🤣🤣 I have completely messed up my sleep schedule during summer break 🤪😆

aaj ki taazi habar kya hai?

You know it’s noon CST🤣

Couple of posts from KD - one is the video call, the other one is his walk, which I know you went gaga over yesterday😆

There is a funny BTS of Shiny, KD and Mohit

Other than that we are discussing the episode with the help from Piu and her caps filled posts and @appleofeye gifs and caps😃

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Suddenly I remembered Pre-wedding scene of Shivi Where Raavi hugged angry shiva & maami said,

"Log musibat se dur bhagte hai aur isko dekho ye musibat ko gale laga rahi hai" 😆

Aur ab dekho Poori umar gale lagayegi usko☺️🤣🤣

You know so true 🤣

Psychologically, humans enjoy territorial aggression against their spouse’s parental figure. I would love a scene where Shiva shuts the door on Maami’s face giving suggestions that Raavi is HIS wife and she will be an outsider now in the relationship. 😆

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

And I captured Raavi's mischievous smile seeing his message 🤣

Hayeeeee

Word Count: 1

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

Nahi actual homework nai kia.. Bas kuch pages peeche😆

Kaisi hai, all good?

Lage raho 😆

Main theek hoon, I'm having dinner right now.

Tu bata, tu kaisi hai.

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

I like this parallel. Just imagine, If Raavi had ever told Mami in the first place that she only wanted to marry Shiva and not Dev, I can’t even begin to think what would have happened 🤣

“Maasiiii I am in luv!” Raavi exclaimed dreamily as she swayed with her hands holding her cheeks.

Maasi and Anita rolled their eyes.

“Dev dev dev karna band kara Raavi. Ye kabhi nahin ho sakta.” Anita reprimanded her.

“Haan! Nahin ho sakta kabhi-”

“Par maasi-”

“Nahin! Tu sun meri baat!” Maasi hushed Raavi who was interrupting her. “Dev kabhi mera damaad nahin ban sakta. Ye mumkin hai hi nahin! Tu Is duniya mein kisi ko bhi chunegi to main teri shaadi karea dungi usse par is Dev se hargiz nahin!” Maasi declared. Raavi’s eyes lit up and her face broke out into a wide smile.

“Promise?”

“Haan bhai haan promise.” Maasi declared happily because she thought Raavi had come to her senses.

“To accha hai! Aap rejoice karo because main Dev se nahin karti pyaar!” Raavi declared.

“Hush! Ye to babut accha hua!” Maasi said happily.

“Shiva se karti hoon!” Raavi declared happily. Maasi fell down in shock. Anita spit out the water she drank.

“Aye pagal ho gayi hai kya tu?” Maasi shouted in fury. “Tujhe kamre mein band karti hoon jab tak yeh bhoothnath ka bhooth nahin utarta!” She said and got up angrily holding Raavi’s wrist and pulling her.

“Aye Maami!” She heard and stiffened fearfully. Shiva was standing at the door of the kitchen. She started laughing fakely. “Kahan lekar ja rahi hai meri chudail ko?” Raavi was watching him dreamily.

“Aye aye. Main kahan le jaaungi isko. Le le tu isko le le.” She said and held Raavi’s hand out to Shiva, who held it without moving his eyes off maasi.

“Meri amanat hai tere paas. Filhaal hum date pe ja rahe hain.” He declared and pulled her away.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

San much parallel me in chalta hai idhar 🤣

I still not over the episode yet 🤣

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Yes, yes, yes!!!

I captured the smile, the split-second shy smile on Shiva’s face 😂 while thinking of a snarky flirtatious reply to Biwi 🤣ka text 🤪Uhu Uhu

I'll make something out of this😆

Once I am able to download the episode😆