PS|EDT #32|Adbhut Texts, Khayali Pulao aur Insaaniyat Waala Video Call - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Am I the only one who thought the texting was naively flirty , and did Shiva just jumped to get hold of his phone the moment he received the Beep from Raavi! 🤣

He'll, yeah,; he had a tiny glimpse of smile on reading her message. She cannot sleep without her daily Shiva dose

🤣

This typical new couple chatting is so cool! Thank God, I don't have to listen to the Dhara pati-patni Jaap 🤣

He pauses, thinks before replying 🤣

It had that initial part of a relationship vibe where you think twice about what to say, and there's abit of awkwardness but you go with it anyway 😳. Also I reckon had Raavi not text him that sorry the other day I'm not sure he would have initiated this...so I'm glad she did now lol.

The way they flourish without any interference from others is so beautiful, I wish they'd be left to it from now on ❤. If the family really heard about all that they've been up to when they're all alone, I'm sure they'll faint 😆.

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

If Shiva fails...

To uski adhbutness jaayegi tel lene.

Jo nahin honewala...🤣

Toh fir ek hi option bacha shayad usne fake kangan banvaye hoge maami ke liye ekdam gold ke barabar wale🤣 Maami bhi dheet hai.. 🤣

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

More than the precap....What shiva is upto is making me curious...

His heroic walk today, his dialogues at the end give me a feel that his plan will not be an entire failure but it will get out of way in the middle and he might have to make some other move

Mami still having the kangans with really does not mean Raavi is not with him....this is something else

When it comes to planning in PS, I have no faith in them😆

Kuch bhi dikhate hain yaar! I just don't wanna see ki jis baat ka itna bada pahaad bana diya, end mein woh chotu sa kuch na nikle😆

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

It had that initial part of a relationship vibe where you think twice about what to say, and there's abit of awkwardness but you go with it anyway 😳. Also I reckon had Raavi not text him that sorry the other day I'm not sure he would have initiated this...so I'm glad she did now lol.

The way they flourish without any interference from others is so beautiful, I wish they'd be left to it from now on ❤. If the family really heard about all that they've been up to when they're all alone, I'm sure they'll faint 😆.

Midnight strolls

Seeti competitions

Saanp protection

Midnight chats

Kal aayega dream shattering...

But don’t worry it will not hurt🤣

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Kuch bhi dikhate hain yaar! I just don't wanna see ki jis baat ka itna bada pahaad bana diya, end mein woh chotu sa kuch na nikle😆

Hoga to yahi🤷🏻‍♀️

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Toh fir ek hi option bacha shayad usne fake kangan banvaye hoge maami ke liye ekdam gold ke barabar wale🤣 Maami bhi dheet hai.. 🤣

If-

Shiva’ adhbuthness > Maami’s dheetness then we get Raavi sahi salamat, kangan back and Maami loss.

Shiva’s adhbuthness < Maami’s dheetness then we get Raavi heartbreak, kangan joon ki toon, Shiva ka popat.

🤣

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Radio mirchi.

Priya reporter

Sakshi Radio mirchi

Radio mirchi🤣

Bas inhi dono ko job milli yahan? Baaki sab ka kya?😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

YKB mein katham hoga🤣

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail

Radio mirchi🤣

Bas inhi dono ko job milli yahan? Baaki sab ka kya?😆

Ek saath sab ko nahin mil sakti job..

soch samajh kar candidates ko chunna padta hai job ke liye.

bhavna101 thumbnail

Dekha maine🤪

Par woh sirf tujhe hi suna rahi hai, koi special reason hai?😉😆