PS|EDT #32|Adbhut Texts, Khayali Pulao aur Insaaniyat Waala Video Call - Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can we have a kite flying contest between the gals and the guys for the next Sankranthi which is only 6 months away

Dhara and Gaumbi can be the leaders of their respective teams. We all know how fiercely competitive Dhara is and the way she says deal up deal up😆 and unknowingly cut the Anita-Sangh Gautam kite😆

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I just checked Pallavi's latest story... She still has those damn kangans with her. So Shiva's plan did fail.. I think he probably chose Raavi over those kangans or maybe gave Maami fake kangans in exchange of real ones.. This track is getting interesting day by day!

I am eager to know what his plan is🤪 Sometimes the money and kangans seem to be different but sometimes they seem to be made for each other thing😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@bold : I wanted the makers to show a scene where Shiva is thinking and pondering whether he should send the first text or not.. Wanted to know what was going on in his mind when he texted Raavi first. They should have shown a small scene with Shiva thinking out loud! But no complaints, jo mila usme khush rehna padega

True these small moments add more meaning to the scene...they showed us raavi getting shocked seeing shiva's message but it would have been more cute if we had see his confusion, him waning to message her but then holding back and then finally we could have got to seen how he messaged her

But like you said, jo mila it was cute and I liked it ❤️

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Sakshiiii get out of my class🤣

Random time pe gaane lagti ho tum!!!

Kitne bhi tu kar le sitam

Hass hass ke sahenge hum

Yeh pyaar na hoga kam

Sanam teri kasam

🤣🤣🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

I am eager to know what his plan is🤪 Sometimes the money and kangans seem to be different but sometimes they seem to be made for each other thing😆

Bhavna meri jaan🤗

Seriously ye Shiva ne itna raita failake rakha hai : kangan, money bag, Rasik bhai, Mansukh bhai, property papers, kangan, Raavi-Shiva Transport service🤣

Ab mujhe bhi pata nahi aage kya hoga😆

Sakmen thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Hello! I am here now!🤗

Changi gall ae.. jee aaya nu🤗

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Can we have a kite flying contest between the gals and the guys for the next Sankranthi which is only 6 months away

Dhara and Gaumbi can be the leaders of their respective teams. We all know how fiercely competitive Dhara is and the way she says deal up deal up😆 and unknowingly cut the Anita-Sangh Gautam kite😆

Advance planning?😆

But I think this depends on when they will show Sankranti in PS🤔. The above-mentioned scene would be fun😆, can imagine Anita's reaction🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bhavna meri jaan🤗

Seriously ye Shiva ne itna raita failake rakha hai : kangan, money bag, Rasik bhai, Mansukh bhai, property papers, kangan, Raavi-Shiva Transport service🤣

Ab mujhe bhi pata nahi aage kya hoga😆

More than the precap....What shiva is upto is making me curious...

His heroic walk today, his dialogues at the end give me a feel that his plan will not be an entire failure but it will get out of way in the middle and he might have to make some other move

Mami still having the kangans with really does not mean Raavi is not with him....this is something else

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Kitne bhi tu kar le sitam

Hass hass ke sahenge hum

Yeh pyaar na hoga kam

Sanam teri kasam

🤣🤣🤣

Yeh alag hi chalu hai🤣

Sakmen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Am I the only one who thought the texting was naively flirty , and did Shiva just jumped to get hold of his phone the moment he received the Beep from Raavi! 🤣

He'll, yeah,; he had a tiny glimpse of smile on reading her message. She cannot sleep without her daily Shiva dose

🤣

This typical new couple chatting is so cool! Thank God, I don't have to listen to the Dhara pati-patni Jaap 🤣

He pauses, thinks before replying 🤣

Yaar their growth is so organic and beautiful when not disturbed by external forces❤🌹