PS|EDT #32|Adbhut Texts, Khayali Pulao aur Insaaniyat Waala Video Call - Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Am I the only one who thought the texting was naively flirty , and did Shiva just jumped to get hold of his phone the moment he received the Beep from Raavi! 🤣

He'll, yeah,; he had a tiny glimpse of smile on reading her message. She cannot sleep without her daily Shiva dose

🤣

This typical new couple chatting is so cool! Thank God, I don't have to listen to the Dhara pati-patni Jaap 🤣

He pauses, thinks before replying 🤣

Kya msg karun isko😛

mpks1 thumbnail

Yeh Harminder itna cute kaise hai yaar, KD ka har post like kar raha hai😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Haha fandom only believes in phast phast na but🤣🤣

Waise koi AU ShiVi update mila?😆

Nahi ..we got only the BTS of Shiny KD and Mohit

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Am I the only one who thought the texting was naively flirty , and did Shiva just jumped to get hold of his phone the moment he received the Beep from Raavi! 🤣

He'll, yeah,; he had a tiny glimpse of smile on reading her message. She cannot sleep without her daily Shiva dose

🤣

This typical new couple chatting is so cool! Thank God, I don't have to listen to the Dhara pati-patni Jaap 🤣

No, no you are right... Shiva was acting like this lovestruck teenager desperately waiting for his crush to message him. And the minute he receives the text he is all shy and smiling and responds the very next minute. Their messaging and that video call is just too cute!! I am sure if Raavi wouldn't have texted him back he would spent all his night checking her last seen🤣🤣

Edited by Nups_mish - 3 years ago
bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Mahi🤗

What's going on?😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤣

It was like the BF-GF in the initial stages of relationship....awkward, cute and hesitant😆

I am wondering how Shiva sent the message first😆

He was so excited like to reply and his sheepish face when he did the video call

Cutiessss❤️

Nups_mish thumbnail

I just checked Pallavi's latest story... She still has those damn kangans with her. So Shiva's plan did fail.. I think he probably chose Raavi over those kangans or maybe gave Maami fake kangans in exchange of real ones.. This track is getting interesting day by day!

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

It was like the BF-GF in the initial stages of relationship....awkward, cute and hesitant😆

I am wondering how Shiva sent the message first😆

He was so excited like to reply and his sheepish face when he did the video call

Cutiessss❤️

@bold : I wanted the makers to show a scene where Shiva is thinking and pondering whether he should send the first text or not.. Wanted to know what was going on in his mind when he texted Raavi first. They should have shown a small scene with Shiva thinking out loud! But no complaints, jo mila usme khush rehna padega

Edited by Nups_mish - 3 years ago