PS|EDT #32|Adbhut Texts, Khayali Pulao aur Insaaniyat Waala Video Call - Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

He better make it upto her💔

Dil Na tode bechari Ka...I thought I will enjoy watching a separation, angst filled track... par look at her face🤧🤧 . How am I supposed to enjoy watching her broken?😭

Krivi and shiri 🤩🤩...love the parallel ❤️

I am a sucker for angst. I say bring it on! Shivi and angst will be a treat to watch

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/gautamparody/status/1407631777213173762

these parody accounts are too good🤣

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Cvs denge nahi I know but mujhe suddenly ShiVi in rain sequence dekhneka mann kar rha hai bohot😍

Pyara sa Walk mil gaya, kaash milta rain sequence! Yaha baarish ho rahi hai aur mere dimag mei ShiVi in baarish ki ideas aa rahi hai🤣

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
🤣 Gaumbi dancing made my day. Poor Gaumbi 🤣🤣. But yeah these parody accounts are hilarious.
Blessed_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Cvs denge nahi I know but mujhe suddenly ShiVi in rain sequence dekhneka mann kar rha hai bohot😍

Pyara sa Walk mil gaya, kaash milta rain sequence! Yaha baarish ho rahi hai aur mere dimag mei ShiVi in baarish ki ideas aa rahi hai🤣

Then Can we get a rain romance Os from u?☺️

Please please 🙈🙈

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Trust me, the day Shiva realises and expresses his love openly, he will make her giddy headed by taking her to the moon, making her toes curl in anticipation and excitement. Imagine the revers his family so much. Imagine the level of happiness he will bring for his wife. Remember, right now; his care is silent primarily and watchful gaze from a distance! ❤️

If I am drooling them so much now itself...I dont know how I will feel when all this happens. Your words gives me so much hope and excitement but I know the journey to this is going to be long.

@bold...raavi is a girl who always wants a dreamy life....like each second ...so when he openly claims her as his own he will sweep her off her feet...omgg am so excited❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Can you please make a cap or gif of Shiva’s smile while watching Gaumbi and Krish dance, Dhara is looking at him with awe

Thank you!

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Blessed_Soul

Then Can we get a rain romance Os from u?☺️

Please please 🙈🙈

😆

Really? I'll try! 😳

I hope kachra na kar du rain romance ka🤪

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Trust me, the day Shiva realises and expresses his love openly, he will make her giddy headed by taking her to the moon, making her toes curl in anticipation and excitement. Imagine the revers his family so much. Imagine the level of happiness he will bring for his wife. Remember, right now; his care is silent primarily and watchful gaze from a distance! ❤️

That level of love and happiness would be something else.❤

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am a sucker for angst. I say bring it on! Shivi and angst will be a treat to watch

In a way Jo bhi Hoga it will be good to watch if handled well ❤️

If raavi will be heartbroken, we will get some intense scenes.

If not , and shiva has a foolproof plan of getting both raavi and the kangan back, then he will emerge a hero and the shivi progression will continue.