PS|EDT #32|Adbhut Texts, Khayali Pulao aur Insaaniyat Waala Video Call - Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

I don't think you should blame me for capping Ninja Babuji 😆😆😆

On a completely unrelated note, Kinshuk is just so freaking hot 🤣🤣but a bad dancer 🤣

Meanwhile Me thinking ye dhol toh Krish se bhi bada hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aaj yeh thread itni slow kyu hai?

Sab kal ke liye darre hue hain ya busy hai?🤣

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

It was such a feel good episode ❤️❤️

The makers are giving us adbhut surprises and I am not complaining 😍

1) shiva ne kya poppat banaya rishita Ka🤣🤣

Banda apna bahut streetsmart hai❤️

2) dhara 1.0 is back with a bang 😍.

This is the dhara I root for.strong, affectionate and sarcastic.😎

3) Krish ❤️

Krish laughing at dhara was so funny,🤣

He was telling Dev to not break rishita bhabis head due to a small mistake🤣🤣

Secret Keeper🤦 , Mai yeh Nahi bataunga ki kiska bday plan kar rahe hai...bechare ko shiva ne Apne team se Nikal Diya🤭

4) raavi is such a cutie, she is excited for her birthday...a glimpse of the old raavi who would announce her bday before a month❤️.

She is slowly getting there.

i liked the scene between her and maasima.❤️

Raavi comparing man evolution to Shiva's evolution 🤣🤣🤣

5)and finally hamare shivi❤️

Someone was concerned for his wife😍.

Kahi woh un ladko se darr to Nahi gayi? Has she ate? Has she slept? Shivaaa is a sweetheart ❤️

Chipkali ki pooch kheenche Bina need Nahi ati 🤣🤣. The dlg writers deserve some praise here 🤣🤣🤣.

Shiva slept on raavis side of the bed🤩.the earring scene was also beautiful ❤️.

PS- I felt bad for Dev today😪.bechara Kitna embarrassed tha.

Precap scene kal hi dikha denge, yeh log itna kaise Sudhar Gaye? No unecessary dragging, well balanced episodes with comedy, romance, drama.🤩🤩.

Nazar na lage😷

Really today's episode was ❤️ !! And Shivi scenes were too cute!! ❤️

Swastika34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I don't think you should blame me for capping Ninja Babuji 😆😆😆

On a completely unrelated note, Kinshuk is just so freaking hot 🤣🤣but a bad dancer 🤣

🤣

Word Count: 1

AppleOfEye thumbnail
AppleOfEye thumbnail

His Meri wali Chudail & Her Mera wala Gunda

🤣🤣🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQa9qRDhuKn/?utm_medium=copy_link

Swastika34 thumbnail

❤️

Word Count: 1

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Good morning 🤗. We got another good episode! 👍 We seem to get good episodes when I don't stay awake for it, that's what I'm going to keep doing 😆.

ShiSh are such drama queens! 🤣 Shiva switched it on her big time, and Krish chipped in too. Shiva was acting like a softly spoken person! 😆 Poor Rishita! Not only did she get proven wrong but she got the famous 'bas karo Rishita' again 😆. I keep thinking Krish knows something, it'll make me feel better if he did because I have no idea if whatever Shiva is doing is stupid or what. Every kaand king needs a super awesome kaand sidekick.

Dhara 1.0 🥳boy did I miss her 🤧. She was great 👍. But she did later make a danda joke, probably to troll us 😭 but I was like too soon Dhara, it's too soon!

Rishita locked Dev in the room! 🤣 this girl is hilarious without even trying. Dev needs to just give up and accept that she'll always be ahead of him 😆.

My babies are texting and video calling! 😭😭 God bless technology and fat finger syndrome (Shiva's fingers are beautiful, not fat at all 🤣). Bandar and chipkali wala texts seem romantic to me now...🐒🦎. I'll say this again...look how beautifully these two progress when it's just them and no one else are involved! That video call was so cute 😳, gave me that new relationship vibes when you're not sure what to say or do in the beginning, I live for their initial awkwardness. But ShiVi are ShiVi for a reason, their nok jhoks are their usp and it's what they're most comfortable with. Raavi was so cute, she was on full on police questioning mode with him lol. Shiva trying his best not to answer her properly, we see you Shiva 😆.

Shiva said 'agar teri har sawal ka jawab deta rahunga toh khud ki baat kab karunga?' - 😭😭 that means he fully intended to talk about other things with her! ❤️

Raavi was more annoyed about him not saying goodnight than him saying he'll sleep on her side 😳.

'Yeh Chipkali bhi na, kamre mein na hoke bhi pareshan kar rahi hai.' - Shiva and the earring ☺️. I hope he keeps it.

What is Shiva up to?! I'm scared 😣. I know it might be good in the long run but I overthink so much about it. I need my sis to give me half-hourly reminders that it's just a show...🤦‍♀️.

Dev, Rishita and Krish scene was hilarious. Krish and his songs 🤦‍♀️😂. Krish really thought Dev is going to hit Rishita with a hammer 🤣🤣.

I felt like abit of the old Raavi was back in the mami and Raavi scene 🤗. I always say I want the happier version but not the naive one. I'm not a parent so I don't know how it works, I can only go by what me and mum share. I feel like some relationships do require conditions, so people don't take advantage of you or hurt you, especially in a world where people don't hesitate to be nasty with you, including family. But I'm not sure this should be the case for a mother and daughter, where the daughter isn't asking for much or anything bad. Ultimately what mami wants is that Shiva should be the bigger person, Shiva should forget everything mami has done, Shiva should forget his mum's insult, Shiva should forget what happened to his dad, Shiva should forget those kangans...only then she'll give Raavi what she wants. That's not a present, that's you not being held accountable for the things you've done.

Raavi has alot of faith in Shiva, so does Dhara...I'm scared it'll break 😭. Can they just tell us what he's up to already?! Rishita atleast called him 'tumhara Shiva' to Raavi lol. Raavi and Rishita going to mamis was such a good opportunity for them to bond...none of that happened 🤣.

Gaumbi dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Shiva looks so handsome . Raavi smiling and thinking about Shiva .

That precap 😭😭😭. My hearts going to break, I just know it 😔🤧.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

Good morning 🤗. We got another good episode! 👍 We seem to get good episodes when I don't stay awake for it, that's what I'm going to keep doing 😆.

ShiSh are such drama queens! 🤣 Shiva switched it on her big time, and Krish chipped in too. Shiva was acting like a softly spoken person! 😆 Poor Rishita! Not only did she get proven wrong but she got the famous 'bas karo Rishita' again 😆. I keep thinking Krish knows something, it'll make me feel better if he did because I have no idea if whatever Shiva is doing is stupid or what. Every kaand king needs a super awesome kaand sidekick.

Dhara 1.0 🥳boy did I miss her 🤧. She was great 👍. But she did later make a danda joke, probably to troll us 😭 but I was like too soon Dhara, it's too soon!

Rishita locked Dev in the room! 🤣 this girl is hilarious without even trying. Dev needs to just give up and accept that she'll always be ahead of him 😆.

My babies are texting and video calling! 😭😭 God bless technology and fat finger syndrome (Shiva's fingers are beautiful, not fat at all 🤣). Bandar and chipkali wala texts seem romantic to me now...🐒🦎. I'll say this again...look how beautifully these two progress when it's just them and no one else are involved! That video call was so cute 😳, gave me that new relationship vibes when you're not sure what to say or do in the beginning, I live for their initial awkwardness. But ShiVi are ShiVi for a reason, their nok jhoks are their usp and it's what they're most comfortable with. Raavi was so cute, she was on full on police questioning mode with him lol. Shiva trying his best not to answer her properly, we see you Shiva 😆.

Shiva said 'agar teri har sawal ka jawab deta rahunga toh khud ki baat kab karunga?' - 😭😭 that means he fully intended to talk about other things with her! ❤️

Raavi was more annoyed about him not saying goodnight than him saying he'll sleep on her side 😳.

'Yeh Chipkali bhi na, kamre mein na hoke bhi pareshan kar rahi hai.' - Shiva and the earring ☺️. I hope he keeps it.

What is Shiva up to?! I'm scared 😣. I know it might be good in the long run but I overthink so much about it. I need my sis to give me half-hourly reminders that it's just a show...🤦‍♀️.

Dev, Rishita and Krish scene was hilarious. Krish and his songs 🤦‍♀️😂. Krish really thought Dev is going to hit Rishita with a hammer 🤣🤣.

I felt like abit of the old Raavi was back in the mami and Raavi scene 🤗. I always say I want the happier version but not the naive one. I'm not a parent so I don't know how it works, I can only go by what me and mum share. I feel like some relationships do require conditions, so people don't take advantage of you or hurt you, especially in a world where people don't hesitate to be nasty with you, including family. But I'm not sure this should be the case for a mother and daughter, where the daughter isn't asking for much or anything bad. Ultimately what mami wants is that Shiva should be the bigger person, Shiva should forget everything mami has done, Shiva should forget his mum's insult, Shiva should forget what happened to his dad, Shiva should forget those kangans...only then she'll give Raavi what she wants. That's not a present, that's you not being held accountable for the things you've done.

Raavi has alot of faith in Shiva, so does Dhara...I'm scared it'll break 😭. Can they just tell us what he's up to already?! Rishita atleast called him 'tumhara Shiva' to Raavi lol. Raavi and Rishita going to mamis was such a good opportunity for them to bond...none of that happened 🤣.

Gaumbi dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Shiva looks so handsome . Raavi smiling and thinking about Shiva .

That precap 😭😭😭. My hearts going to break, I just know it 😔🤧.

Again a beautiful analysis❤️

The precap scares me too..i wonder what he is upto.😣

Raavi will be soo hurt💔, but maybe its necessary for the story. Perhaps shiva will realise that instead of punishing maami he is actually punishing raavi and will feel bad about it. This will let him see her as a separate person, as someone not overshadowed by maami.

Will the separation track continue till her birthday?she was soo excited,😭😭

My poor baby😞😞

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Again a beautiful analysis❤️

The precap scares me too..i wonder what he is upto.😣

Raavi will be soo hurt💔, but maybe its necessary for the story. Perhaps shiva will realise that instead of punishing maami he is actually punishing raavi and will feel bad about it. This will let him see her as a separate person, as someone not overshadowed by maami.

Will the separation track continue till her birthday?she was soo excited,😭😭

My poor baby😞😞

There is no separation track.

She is coming home with him.

He has a plan.

He has put his mind at it.

He is not gonna fail.

Chill!🖤

Edited by ValleyOfPeace - 3 years ago