PS|EDT #32|Adbhut Texts, Khayali Pulao aur Insaaniyat Waala Video Call - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

slowly slowly 🤣

I have found new method of catching up on homework while staying active in this thread too so I don't have to come back and do this again 😆

I am actually quite interested about everyone's thoughts for last night's episode toh isliye I am reading 😳

I still need to do it.. Because there was some really good convos happening yesterday when i peeked in... You'll have to share the method with me. 😂😂

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It's past midnight here guys, I'll go sleep ..

see you tomorrow! 🤗

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SandhiaM

I’m off to bed, its 6 am here. My father already called me crazy gnome before he left for work 🤣

🤗

Sandy🤗 🤣🤣🤣🤣 please go to sleep.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Looks like Dev is not going to let go off the overcoat, second one in a row, he is slowly turning into a netha🤣

He will join MLA motiben in her election campaign when reaches Somnath🤣

Motiben will be happy and accept dev as her jamai🤣

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

Oh yes. Pandya Niwas 2.0 🤣

You are the promoter here, work some magic so we get Pandya Niwas 2.0 🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Kal separate thread bana kar thak gayi hun 🤣

I have not yet read...I will read and comment soon❤️

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

Sandy🤗 🤣🤣🤣🤣 please go to sleep.

I’m going, goodnight/morning, so confused 🤗

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miss.M

I still need to do it.. Because there was some really good convos happening yesterday when i peeked in... You'll have to share the method with me. 😂😂

keep two tabs open, one for this thread and one for homework

read one page of homework, then refresh this thread and react/comment on posts that have been made meanwhile

then go back to homework and repeat 🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SandhiaM

This episode was great, it goes very fast these days hahaha, a little bit shocked. But I loved it ❤️

super excited to know whats going to happen next

Love the light blue color dress Raavi was wearing when she was talking to Rishita. ❤️

Why didn’t Dev climb out of the window it was big enough🤣

Dev itna mehanat kyun karega🤣

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Okay just a thought when I again watched the precap...

Shiva asking Mami to take away Raavi may not imply a separation track I guess

Shiva is the one who lives for his family. He has seen the kangan in his Mami' s hands for the past 10 years and has been trying to get it back at any cost. The kangan is his obsession and at this moment I might tell it's more important than Raavi as he has promised on his mother's name to get the kangan. So I guess if he chooses kangan over Raavi it might not be out of his character.

All said, I know Raavi will be hell shattered if he leaves her with Mami. She has already started making her happy dreams with him. But I wish he takes the kangan from Mami, maybe then realise the impact this had on Raavi and make amends to bring her back.

This way he will know that his feelings for Raavi is separate from his feelings for Mami. The fact is known to us...since we all saw him soften towards her but he needs this realisation.

@bold I'm hoping that's what's going to happen during her birthday party.

Also, irrespective of whether Mami gives up the kangan or not, I'm hoping for Raavi to say enough is enough to him. I know mami and kangan is a big part of their story, and it needs to be resolved for them to progress... but I don't quite like the way how this overshadows their relationship.