PS|EDT #32|Adbhut Texts, Khayali Pulao aur Insaaniyat Waala Video Call - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Shiva generally doesn't include any of his brothers or Dhara during his most profound introspection.

He always had a world of his own. He does take lot of decisions impulsively and independently, thus ending up as a misunderstood character.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Those who think Shiva is distracted, I beg to differ. Shiva has always been this flamboyant connected to the world but a lone wolf inside his heart.

On all occasions, right from childhood, he picks up, fights his own battles and has no inclusion of anyone in his turmoil or thought quagmire. Lagta hai, I will end up putting up a thread 😆

I love that about Shiva. Despite all his flamboyance, he is an alone thinker and has a whole universe in his mind which isn't privy to anyone apart from him!

His Chipkali universe is different from his Kaand universe. Similarly, his Dhara universe is separate from other! He compartmentalises well. Raavi tells him that he is angry all the time, he will burn in his pent up emotions.

@bold 💯

He’s a live in the present moment sort of person ❤️

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

she really did go all cobra kai on him 🤣🤣

Hope there is a extra “playroom” for them in the Pandya house 🤣

A lot of boom boom things are happening 🤣

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Ashu, just like we discussed after the episode, KD enjoyed shooting for this scenesmiley36 just like your Ranveer Singh in Gundaysmiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQadvqwhL5Z/?utm_medium=copy_link

I'm not sure if you saw my comment in AT but I drew another parallel based on this post with Rowdy Rathore's Akshay Kumar 🤣🤣

issi baat pe ek rowdy wala dialogue:

"mera shiva voh toh khud thag hai, itna bada halkat hai ke voh jo bolta hai voh karta hai aur jo woh nahi bolta voh toh voh definitely kartha hai." smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

bilkul hi rowdy rathore wala akshay kumar nikla kd smiley37

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shiva generally doesn't include any of his brothers or Dhara during his most profound introspection.

He always had a world of his own. He does take lot of decisions impulsively and independently, thus ending up as a misunderstood character.

You've have the most deepest thoughts.. I love reading what you've written!!

raindropsroses thumbnail

No no, I meant the contrast of the bright clothing and the dull background was good on screen 😆

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miss.M

Please tell me there was more of an effort to do garba this time round.... Also in the earlier garba sequence at least dev and Rishita tried doing garba.. I can't handle the disgrace 😂

no garba this time either 🤣

but we suspect gaura did some during the night if you catch my drift 🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.M

Please tell me there was more of an effort to do garba this time round.... Also in the earlier garba sequence at least dev and Rishita tried doing garba.. I can't handle the disgrace 😂

This seemed more like bhangra 🤣

Edited by raindropsroses - 3 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

I am with you 100 %, If he wanted, he could have shown his disinterest at the breakfast table, but he was all for the party and said Krish is not in his team as he cannot keep a secret😃

That's why it's essential to see the show as a whole and, not in silos or just for Shivi scenes.

For example, I don't see Shiva out of character even once when he warned Miami to keep Raavi.

He isn't there yet to experience emotional jeopardy about Raavi as a WIFE. He has been obsessed with her as much as Miami, but he compartment slides well.

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

I was watching the first episode again, he was the one to find out that mami flew the kite that said Anita Weds Gaumbi and he even slaps the guy who is flying the kite for Mami as she did not want to incurr his wrath. When he followed the kite and ran towards it, even Gaumbi could not stop him. All the decisions he takes are all on him except his marriage to Raavi😃