PS|EDT #32|Adbhut Texts, Khayali Pulao aur Insaaniyat Waala Video Call - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

And so much happened in it 😆 I loved it felt like the episode was almost next ending

Nivi🤗 welcome to the club, glad you loved it. I never wanted it to end, wanted to see more of every character❤️ ofcourse except for Mami and Anita😆

I posted in the previous EDT that I felt like watching a pre marriage episode with Rishita mixed in😆

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Those who think Shiva is distracted, I beg to differ. Shiva has always been this flamboyant connected to the world but a lone wolf inside his heart.

On all occasions, right from childhood, he picks up, fights his own battles and has no inclusion of anyone in his turmoil or thought quagmire. Lagta hai, I will end up putting up a thread 😆

I love that about Shiva. Despite all his flamboyance, he is an alone thinker and has a whole universe in his mind which isn't privy to anyone apart from him!

His Chipkali universe is different from his Kaand universe. Similarly, his Dhara universe is separate from other! He compartmentalises well. Raavi tells him that he is angry all the time, he will burn in his pent up emotions.

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Also, mini side rant for the precap- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHOW IT TOMORROW.

I really really really want to know separation hai ya nahi. Unke stupid build up mein, meri excitement khatam ho jata hai

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

That's what I meant. I liked the blue one he wore yesterday and the pink on today, much much better than the one he wore for Mukteshwar kaand.

I think constant complaints from twitter and insta fans about costumes must have reached the PH, hence I think it's been better😃

I think the Mukteshwar costumes for ShiVi were so bright so that while shooting it in that dark dusty place, they stand out. If they have made them wear darker ones or pastel ones, cinematography (not sure about the term for this) wouldn’t be as good. 😆

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

But that dance sequence with just the two of them was so much more realistic than the “abhi toh party” waala 🤣

Gaumbi and Krish looked so happy ❤️

gaumbi got sr 3 and krish thinks he's going to become chacha 🤣🤣

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But that dance sequence with just the two of them was so much more realistic than the “abhi toh party” waala 🤣

Gaumbi and Krish looked so happy ❤️

It was much better! They did look so happy ❤️

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Transference

Those who think Shiva is distracted, I beg to differ. Shiva has always been this flamboyant connected to the world but a lone wolf inside his heart.

On all occasions, right from childhood, he picks up, fights his own battles and has no inclusion of anyone in his turmoil or thought quagmire. Lagta hai, I will end up putting up a thread 😆

I love that about Shiva. Despite all his flamboyance, he is an alone thinker and has a whole universe in his mind which isn't privy to anyone apart from him!

His Chipkali universe is different from his Kaand universe. Similarly, his Dhara universe is separate from other! He compartmentalises well. Raavi tells him that he is angry all the time, he will burn in his pent up emotions.

@bold - I hope we get scenes on his tree back on set where he reflects - those scenes were crucial to our understanding of shiva imo

Edited by SlytherInMe. - 3 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I am with you 100 %, If he wanted, he could have shown his disinterest at the breakfast table, but he was all for the party and said Krish is not in his team as he cannot keep a secret😃

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Nivi🤗 welcome to the club, glad you loved it. I never wanted it to end, wanted to see more of every character❤️ ofcourse except for Mami and Anita😆

I posted in the previous EDT that I felt like watching a pre marriage episode with Rishita mixed in😆

Premaaaa 🤗❤️

@bold, I completely agree 😆 I loved everyone today! Looks like the writers are back on track

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

gaumbi got sr 3 and krish thinks he's going to become chacha 🤣🤣

Please tell me there was more of an effort to do garba this time round.... Also in the earlier garba sequence at least dev and Rishita tried doing garba.. I can't handle the disgrace 😂