PS|EDT #32|Adbhut Texts, Khayali Pulao aur Insaaniyat Waala Video Call - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

I am going to bring back some interesting EDT food for thought. One needs to give the writers how perfectly they have maintained character flow from childhood to adulthood!

Suman-Shiva scenes are amazing ❤️

There's a very touching scene where the paralysed Suman looks at Shiva with Majboor eyes, and Shiva calls her beautiful! My heart exploded. Kanwar just looks like he has grown up in this show from Harminder only

One of my most favorite aspects of this show ❤️ it feels as if I am watching the same person in their childhood and later when they grow up (goes for all six actors). Perhaps the best I have ever seen!

Edited by Raingoddess - 3 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I am going to bring back some interesting EDT food for thought. One needs to give the writers how perfectly they have maintained character flow from childhood to adulthood!

There's a very touching scene where the paralysed Suman looks at Shiva with Majboor eyes, and Shiva calls her beautiful! My heart exploded. Kanwar just looks like he has grown up in this show from Harminder only

and the scene right after, where he knows his mother so well and knows that there was no way she didn't do something to dhara

he picked the hair strands out of his mom's hands - shiva's understanding of each ps character is so in depth

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

They have done an amazing job at that! Especially for Shiva

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

koi anita ko bataye, ke sach mein ye tera ghar nahi hai chal bhaag 🤣🤣

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Is it really him🤣🤣🤣

It is him😆

He played Narad Muni in Karamphal Daata Shani🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

🤣🤣

Only if Raavi knew about this then maybe kuch ho sakta thha😆

Actually Raavi 1.0 was not naive when it came to those things. She wanted to kiss Dev while riding with him on his scooter. She also wanted a separate bedroom, asked Dhara for one as newly weds need some privacy😆, she made the bedroom request to Dhara in front of Shiva😆 but she was going to marry Dev at that time😆

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
nafees5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

🤣🤣

Only if Raavi knew about this then maybe kuch ho sakta thha😆

Wohi toh masla hai😆

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Very true! There is so much resemblance between the two, I am now thinking if KD was there on the sets when Harminder was performing, just to observe and imbibe all of Shiva's mannerisms and characteristics

The resemblance is striking ❤️

I am sure that good actors watch the whole show before entering so that they can adapt to the nuances and bring their continuity ❤️

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

One of my most favorite aspects of this show ❤️ it feels as if I am watching the same person in their childhood and later when they grow up (goes for all six actors). Perhaps the best I have ever seen!

So, true ❤️

I think the entire casting is on point and so much in sync with the childhood actors!

Even the child Dev had a nasal twang to his speech. Akshay too has it. It's that accurate ☺️

nafees5 thumbnail

Thank you🌺

Warna mai b shuru ho jaungi plz plz🐼